Dake Bible Discussion BoardI have the cure for school shootings!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

I have the cure for school shootings!

Post by bibleman » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:46 am

How about this to fix the situation! - everyone should love # 10

1) Morning Prayer in school
2) Morning Bible reading
3) You STAND with your hand over your heart every morning and recite the pledge of allegiance
4) Ten Commandments posted in EVERY class room
5) You stay in the grade you are in until you really pass the class
6) If you smart off to the teacher you get sent to the office and paddled
7) If you damage school property you get paddled and your parents have to pay for the repair plus a fine
8) If students get into a disagreement, they get sent to the gym and put on boxing gloves and settle it between themselves - then they get paddled
9) Students must be required to spend at least 1 hour per week cleaning the school
10) NO Cell phones allowed - no acception - if you need to call home go to the office like in the old days

All of these are non-negotiable - if you want to go to school you MUST abide by the rules are get paddled until you develop a "desire" to keep the rules.

Anyway, tired of typing, this is a good start that should solve the problem pretty quickly!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

luchnia
Beloved, If Our Heart Condemn Us Not, then Have We Confidence Toward God

Re: I have the cure for school shootings!

Post by luchnia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:46 pm

bibleman wrote:How about this to fix the situation! - everyone should love # 10

1) Morning Prayer in school
2) Morning Bible reading
3) You STAND with your hand over your heart every morning and recite the pledge of allegiance
4) Ten Commandments posted in EVERY class room
5) You stay in the grade you are in until you really pass the class
6) If you smart off to the teacher you get sent to the office and paddled
7) If you damage school property you get paddled and your parents have to pay for the repair plus a fine
8) If students get into a disagreement, they get sent to the gym and put on boxing gloves and settle it between themselves - then they get paddled
9) Students must be required to spend at least 1 hour per week cleaning the school
10) NO Cell phones allowed - no acception - if you need to call home go to the office like in the old days

All of these are non-negotiable - if you want to go to school you MUST abide by the rules are get paddled until you develop a "desire" to keep the rules.

Anyway, tired of typing, this is a good start that should solve the problem pretty quickly!
Reminds me of the old days! Can you imagine a kid cleaning these days? We can appreciate we were brought up differently, yet I cannot help but wonder what our grand children will deal with in this country when they become adults and have to deal with each other without learning to do what is right.

There is so much disrespect I am often shocked at it. I was down at our work cafe the other day and some school kids came in. I was standing right in line (very close line) behind one of them respectfully waiting to put something on my tray when a young school girl simply jumped right in front of me and grabbed some food without even saying excuse me. It was if I did not exist. That saddens me when I see that type of behavior.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:00 pm

Those days are gone forever.

WHO are they going to pray to?? Children have been taught for years that God is dead.Jesus they are told did not even exist.And that the Bible is for hate filled zealots out of touch with reality.

Those days are gone forever. David Wilkerson foresaw all of this in his books the Vision ,Racing towards judgement,Set the trumpet to thy mouth etc.

All the church people thought he was being too negative and discarded his warnings.

He was right. And he said we were too far gone as well.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Science and the Cosmos are the gods to our school children now.

They will openly mock Intelligent Design and shake their fist in the face of Almighty God.Their parents do it .

i barbered and cut hair in a nice suburb of Columbus.i literally saw the kids here with money and social status in a decade go to the devil.

:agrue:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:51 am

here in Columbus Ohio 2 police were shot dead by the scum of the earth.

my neighbor behind me a black thug thought it was cool.

he did not know about Florida and did not care.

two of his home boys pulled up.one i know is cool and from Youngstown.

his passenger rider looked like he wanted to kill me.

the terrible gulf between the races is real.

especially in less fortunate hoods like mine. :agrue:

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Demons are the cause of all sin sickness and disease.

Florida gunman says 'demon voices' told him how to pull off school shooting and police reveal they were called out 39 TIMES to his family home before his mother died last year
School gunman Nikolas Cruz, 19, faces 17 counts of premeditated murder - charges that carry the death penalty in Florida and is held without bail
He told authorities that voices in his head told him how to carry out the shooting
According to his legal team he suffers from autism, depression and has other significant psychological problems
Police were called to his family's home in Parkland, Florida 39 times since 2010
Calls were for a range of reasons including 'mentally ill person,' 'child/elderly abuse,' 'domestic disturbance' and several others.
Cruz's adoptive mother died in November from pneumonia and her husband died years before of a heart attack
Cruz was kicked out of the high school last year for allegedly getting into a fight
A man also reported Cruz to the FBI last year for writing an online post saying he was going to be a shooter
President Trump said in a tweet Thursday morning that there were signs that the shooter was 'mentally disturbed'
A thousand people attended an emotional candlelit vigil at the school last night

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... times.html

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:20 pm

Forget tough gun laws, which contrary to what is told to the world, they don't work as we still have drive by shootings, armed home invasions here in Australia. Tougher gun laws are a waste of time when warnings like this are ignored by police.
17 February 2018 | Updated: 07:40 AEDT, 17 February 2018

FBI director must resign: Florida governor demands Fed head step down after Bureau reveals it did not investigate Nikolas Cruz despite being warned of stockpiled guns and desire to kill SIX Weeks before massacre

The FBI released a statement on Friday revealing that a call came in alerting the agency about Nikolas Cruz being a possible threat in early January
'The caller provided information about Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts,' said Cruz.

That same caller, who contacted the FBI on January 5 via their Public Access Line, also shared their belief that Cruz might conduct a school shooting.

The FBI did not investigate despite the 'potential threat to life,' and failed to even alert the Miami field office about the call.

Governor Rick Scott of Florida is now calling on Christopher Wrey to resign as director of the FBI.

'Seventeen innocent people are dead and acknowledging a mistake isn't going to cut it,' said Governor Scott

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... apons.html

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:29 pm

I do not see how the FBI could have blown that.

He should have been taken into custody before he killed and wounded so many innocent people.

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:37 pm

The anti's are all over this. Here are some facts, the media and anti's are claiming there were 18 school shootings, the facts tell a different story, a different one to the blown out of proportion one being portrayed by the media and anti's.

School shootings in US

1) A man committed suicide using a gun in an elementary school parking lot when the school was closed and there were no children present in Clinton County, Mich., on Jan. 3.
2) Shots were fired at New Start High School near Burien, Wash., on Jan. 4. No one was hurt or injured, and no suspects were apprehended.
*3) A man shot a pellet gun at a school bus shattering a window, in Forest City, Iowa, on Jan. 6. No injuries were reported, and the suspect was apprehended.
4) A Grayson College student confused a real gun with a training gun and accidentally fired a bullet into a wall on Jan. 10. No injuries were reported.
5) A 14 year old student shot and killed himself inside the bathroom of Coronado Elementary School in Cochise County, Ariz., on Jan. 10.
6) Gunshots were fired at a campus building at Cal State San Bernardino on Jan. 10. No injuries were reported.
7) Two people in a car exchanged gunfire at a Wiley College dorm parking lot on Jan. 15. No deaths or injuries were reported and no suspects were arrested, however, one bullet was fired into a dorm room with three female students inside.
8)university football player was shot and killed at a sorority party following an argument in Winston-Salem, N.C., on Jan. 20.
9) A student shot by another student in the cafeteria at Italy High School in Italy, Texas, on Jan. 22. While the victim was injured, she was expected to make a full recovery. The shooter was arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. This one we would probably all refer to as a proper "school shooting."
10) An unknown assailant in a pickup truck drove by the NET Charter High School in Gentilly, La., and shot at a group of students on Jan 22. A 14-year-old boy was initially thought to have suffered a gunshot graze, but it turned out to be an abrasion.
11) A student shot and killed two students and wounded 18 others at Marshall County High School in Benton, Ky., on Jan. 23. The shooter was apprehended.
12) A student fired a gun at another student during an altercation at Murphy High School in Mobile, Ala., on Jan. 25. No injuries were reported and the suspect was taken into custody.
13) Shots were fired in the parking lot during an altercation between two nonstudents during a basketball at Dearborn High School in Dearborn, Mich., on Jan. 26. No injuries were reported, and no suspects were arrested.
14) A man was shot and killed in the parking lot outside Lincoln High School in Philadelphia, Penn., on Jan. 31 during what police believed to be an altercation between students from rival schools. No suspects were arrested.
15) A female student accidently fired a real gun thinking it was a fake gun. Four students were injured, including one who suffered a gunshot wound to the head, at Sal Castro Middle School in Los Angeles on Feb. 1. The 12-year-old girl was taken into custody.
16) A boy was shot in the chest and nearly killed by another student who conspired with the boy's ex-girlfriend in the parking lot of Oxon Hill High School in Oxon Hill, Md., on Feb. 5. The suspect was taken into custody and charged with attempted murder.
17) A student pulled the trigger of a police officer's holstered weapon at the Harmony Learning Center in Maplewood, Minn., on Feb. 5. No injuries were reported.
18) A student was arrested after firing a gun into the floor of a classroom of Metropolitan High School in the Bronx, N.Y., on Feb. 8.
19) The shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., on Wednesday that left 17 dead

In 2016, there were 323,127,513 people in America. 2,744,248 died of all causes that year, equalling 0.8% of the population. Of those, 19,103 were killed by homicides, or 0.6% of all deaths. And of those, 65 were killed in mass shootings, or 0.3% of all homicides.

Those blaming guns, need to take a look at these facts, the issue is not the object being used, it is the person using said object, dealing with the issues of the person, will be far more productive than banning an inanimate object.