Dake Bible Discussion BoardYou Don't Get Unadopted

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Re: You Don't Get Unadopted

Post by bibleman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:56 pm

luchnia wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
branham1965 wrote:That is rather truculent of you.
Is it?

Thanks for letting me know.

truculent ?

WOW - I had to look that one up!
Me too, yet I totally don't get how SBD's post reflected that? Perusing that statement does not help. It is definitely not blandishment and it is possible it was posted impetuously. :mrgreen: :shocked!:
Oh Lord! Back to the dictionary!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

luchnia
The Chosen Fast of God is To Loose the Bands of Wickedness

Post by luchnia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:28 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 pm

luchnia wrote:
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:That is rather truculent of you.
Is it?

Thanks for letting me know.

truculent ?

WOW - I had to look that one up!
Me too, yet I totally don't get how SBD's post reflected that? Perusing that statement does not help. It is definitely not blandishment and it is possible it was posted impetuously. :mrgreen: :shocked!:
I didn't think so, either, Luchnia.

I've often wondered about the ability to truly agree with that which I don't understand. However, if it seems truculent to certain personages, then I decline to quarry that query further in this thread, even though it leaves me in a quandary. Especially given the eruditious terminology we have yet to glean.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

SALVATION FOR ALL
"Who would have ALL MEN to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Ti. 2:4);
"Not willing that ANY should perish, but that ALL come to repentance" (2 Pet. 3:9).
Help for Today. Finis J. Dake.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:42 am

branham1965 wrote:How odd that the greatest man of God in a hundred

years got attacked on here when my step dad passed away.

Reverend William Marrion Branham

was the reason for THE VOICE OF HEALING MOVEMENT.

MANY GREAT GREAT PREACHERS FOLLOWED BROTHER ORAL ROBERTS AND BROTHER BRANHAM.

I KNOW ROGER AND LUCHNIA WILL SAY BOTH MEN WERE OF THE DEVIL LEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS A PENTECOSTAL BOARD.

OR IS IT ???????

I CHALLENGE EITHER MAN TO A DEBATE ON HERE.

I LEARNED FROM THE CAMPBELLITES HOW TO DEBATE.

+mad4 +mad3 +mad2 +mad4

BRING IT ON YOU MAKE BELIEVERS
Now, this seems truly truculent. :mrgreen:

SALVATION FOR ALL
"Who would have ALL MEN to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Ti. 2:4);
"Not willing that ANY should perish, but that ALL come to repentance" (2 Pet. 3:9).

luchnia
The Chosen Fast of God is To Loose the Bands of Wickedness

Post by luchnia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:45 am

branham1965 wrote:How odd that the greatest man of God in a hundred

years got attacked on here when my step dad passed away.

Reverend William Marrion Branham
Although you attempted to remove the post, apparently you had thought it worthy enough to post. Even the statement, "greatest man of God in a hundred years" bears a measuring line.

The question I continue to have is why do you maintain that I attacked Branham because I pointed out false doctrines with God's word which, by the way was never addressed? I will state again for the record, I don't even know Branham and never did.

As I have stated before and maintain, no matter who the man is, the doctrine is what must be weighed against God's word and if it comes up short that should rest the case. We have proved some things evident in the case of Branham without any real challenge.

Take Branham's name out and put whatever name you want in the sentence, the principle is the same. False doctrine doesn't tow the line and is not to be accepted as doctrine from God. There should be no part of false doctrine that the saint of God should approve of because it does not come from God.

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Christians in the real world are at war .And they can get out of fellowship with God.And if they do then they cry out to God and confess their sins.They must mean it with all their heart.And then they are forgiven.

For the relationship of a believer to be severed ...that is another story.
How many people can a person kill before he loses his salvation? 5, 10, 20? or 1?
How many people can a person kill before they cannot get saved?

SALVATION FOR ALL

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:36 pm

False doctrine??

Mark 16:9-20 Dr.Rod Parsley says those verses are the marks of a true Church!!

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday,today and forever.

He heals still the sick.

His Gifts move through His servants.
Last edited by branham1965 on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:17 pm

Forget it.

+ClubComputer +punch :morning:

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:33 pm

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Christians in the real world are at war .And they can get out of fellowship with God.And if they do then they cry out to God and confess their sins.They must mean it with all their heart.And then they are forgiven.

For the relationship of a believer to be severed ...that is another story.
How many people can a person kill before he loses his salvation? 5, 10, 20? or 1?
How many people can a person kill before they cannot get saved?
Bibleman said,
"It really does not matter son or adopted... it is what you do that matters!"
A classic example of how many people can one kill, or how many sins can one commit before they loose their salvation, including created sons of God;

Even these perfectly created sons of God are eternally doomed with no hope of forgiveness or salvation.

2 Peter 2:4, For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:52 pm

Right, Haz.

No murderer has eternal life.

If someone murders someone, they are not saved.

Perhaps, they were saved. Perhaps, they will be saved.

But, they aren't saved while committing murder.

SALVATION FOR ALL