Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhat We Believe

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
User avatar
luchnia
Whatsoever We Ask, We Receive of Him
Posts: 920
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: What We Believe

Post by luchnia » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:55 pm

branham1965 wrote:Here is my humble understanding.

When a person repents and believes confessing their sins and pleading the Blood of Christ they are justified by faith.They receive Justification.


When a Justified person is buried with Christ in water baptism they receive the Circumcision of the heart by the Minister of the Circumcision the Lord Jesus Christ.Romans15:8 and Colossians 2:11-12,Romans 6.


:turn-l: :smilecolros:
Here is the best thing to adhere to, you confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead you shall be saved. No need to add or subtract from this. Nothing in that verse in Romans about pleading blood, water baptism or otherwise. The heart is not circumcised or regenerated by physical water. Read Colossians 2:11 in context and you will see it is actually against physical things and the circumcision that cannot be done with hands.

Water baptism is a good thing, but not a salvation requirement and from what you are posting it appears you don't believe water baptism is required for salvation either because of what you posted about repenting and believing. Here is a question. If you are justified, are you saved?

It is the simple plan of salvation as Dake stated in his notes and that is a good way to put it. It is unmistakable if you believe in the heart, then all of your whole person believes and chances are you will want to profess your heart belief by the outward water baptism.

When I was converted it was not long after that I was much like the Eunuch in that I wanted to be water baptized. Even unto this day, I know the water did not save my heart. If water baptism doesn't happen it won't track you on the path to eternal damnation. The clean heart is needed.


Word up!

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5916
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: What We Believe

Post by branham1965 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:14 pm

I got that about pleading the blood of Jesus from Reverend Finis Jennings Dake Bible Truths Unmasked on page 42.

Dad Hagin taught this also.


I understand what you are saying.I disagree on some things you are saying but i don't feel like discussing it.



User avatar
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What We Believe

Post by Ironman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:07 pm

branham1965 wrote:I got that about pleading the blood of Jesus from Reverend Finis Jennings Dake Bible Truths Unmasked on page 42.

Dad Hagin taught this also.


I understand what you are saying.I disagree on some things you are saying but i don't feel like discussing it.
:angel: :angel: :angel:
The A B C's of Salvation

A. Accept you are a sinner.
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)

B. Believe Jesus died for your sins.
If you confess with your mouth, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved (Romans 10:9-10)

C. Confess your sins.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9)


Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

User avatar
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What We Believe

Post by Ironman » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:10 pm

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:I got that about pleading the blood of Jesus from Reverend Finis Jennings Dake Bible Truths Unmasked on page 42.

Dad Hagin taught this also.


I understand what you are saying.I disagree on some things you are saying but i don't feel like discussing it.
:angel: :angel: :angel:
The A B C's of Salvation

A. Accept you are a sinner.
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)

B. Believe Jesus died for your sins.
If you confess with your mouth, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved (Romans 10:9-10)

C. Confess your sins.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9)
Whenever I get on my high horse, I usually find Jesus riding off on his donkey :mrgreen:


Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

User avatar
luchnia
Whatsoever We Ask, We Receive of Him
Posts: 920
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: What We Believe

Post by luchnia » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:58 pm

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:I got that about pleading the blood of Jesus from Reverend Finis Jennings Dake Bible Truths Unmasked on page 42.

Dad Hagin taught this also.


I understand what you are saying.I disagree on some things you are saying but i don't feel like discussing it.
:angel: :angel: :angel:
The A B C's of Salvation

A. Accept you are a sinner.
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23)

B. Believe Jesus died for your sins.
If you confess with your mouth, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved (Romans 10:9-10)

C. Confess your sins.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9)
Very well put. Those are good text. I would add that you must forsake the sin as one cannot serve sin and have the Spirit of Christ. Awake to righteousness and sin not comes to mind among a number of other scriptures. Good word! :angel:


Word up!

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5916
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: What We Believe

Post by branham1965 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:46 am

Its strange to me.I saw a elderly woman get out of a wheelchair and walk in the name of Jesus Christ.

i saw souls come to Christ for salvation and people received the Holy Ghost.

I saw many others anointed with oil ,prayed for and blessed.


Did any one you see any of that in your ...... churches???I hope so.

Yet the creed is not right to some on here.

But God blesses His Word and the Church with signs and wonders and Salvation's and Water Baptisms and the Holy Ghost Baptisms

just like in Acts 2:38-39.


I am curious what is the creed of your churches???Please share them.

There is no creed because you are not submitted to anyone on this earth in the Lord.Tell the truth.


Is not that right??



User avatar
bibleman
Administrator
Posts: 2835
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 1998 5:23 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: What We Believe

Post by bibleman » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:15 am

branham1965 wrote:Its strange to me.I saw a elderly woman get out of a wheelchair and walk in the name of Jesus Christ.

i saw souls come to Christ for salvation and people received the Holy Ghost.

I saw many others anointed with oil ,prayed for and blessed.

Did any one you see any of that in your ...... churches???I hope so.

Yet the creed is not right to some on here.

But God blesses His Word and the Church with signs and wonders and Salvation's and Water Baptisms and the Holy Ghost Baptisms

just like in Acts 2:38-39.

I am curious what is the creed of your churches???Please share them.

There is no creed because you are not submitted to anyone on this earth in the Lord.Tell the truth.

Is not that right??
The creed is important BUT your point is well taken!

Many today will not submit to a Pastor or participate in a church to be discipled and go about the act of evangelizing others.

:angel:


God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5916
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: What We Believe

Post by branham1965 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Thank you Pastor Bible.



I went to a Church today that had dark lights like a bar with smoke all through it. :neutral:

Something is really wrong.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Its strange to me.I saw a elderly woman get out of a wheelchair and walk in the name of Jesus Christ.

i saw souls come to Christ for salvation and people received the Holy Ghost.

I saw many others anointed with oil ,prayed for and blessed.

Did any one you see any of that in your ...... churches???I hope so.

Yet the creed is not right to some on here.

But God blesses His Word and the Church with signs and wonders and Salvation's and Water Baptisms and the Holy Ghost Baptisms

just like in Acts 2:38-39.

I am curious what is the creed of your churches???Please share them.

There is no creed because you are not submitted to anyone on this earth in the Lord.Tell the truth.

Is not that right??
The creed is important BUT your point is well taken!

Many today will not submit to a Pastor or participate in a church to be discipled and go about the act of evangelizing others.

:angel:



User avatar
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 2861
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm
Location: Australia

Re: What We Believe

Post by Ironman » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:47 pm

[quote="branham1965"]Thank you Pastor Bible.



I went to a Church today that had dark lights like a bar with smoke all through it. :neutral:

Something is really wrong.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any dancing girls there billy? :lol!:


Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5916
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: What We Believe

Post by branham1965 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:24 pm

No dancing girls mate. :agrue:
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Thank you Pastor Bible.



I went to a Church today that had dark lights like a bar with smoke all through it. :neutral:

Something is really wrong.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any dancing girls there billy? :lol!:



Post Reply