Dake Bible Discussion BoardPope must be obeyed regardless.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Pope must be obeyed regardless.

Post by Ironman » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:17 pm

I found this on a Catholic Forum, No wonder they are truly lost. Most on the thread are agreeing with this statement. They even call the Pope, "Christ-on-Earth?"
"Even if the Pope were Satan incarnate, we ought not to raise up our heads against him, but calmly lie down to rest on his bosom. He who rebels against our Father is condemned to death, for that which we do to him we do to Christ: we honor Christ if we honor the Pope; we dishonor Christ if we dishonour the Pope. I know very well that many defend themselves by boasting: “They are so corrupt, and work all manner of evil!” But God has commanded that, even if the priests, the pastors, and Christ-on-earth were incarnate devils, we be obedient and subject to them, not for their sakes, but for the sake of God, and out of obedience to Him."

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Re: Pope must be obeyed regardless.

Post by macca » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:55 pm

cult

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:21 am

macca wrote:cult
True, the worlds greatest.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

DeafManHealing
Proclaim the Lord is Your God!

Post by DeafManHealing » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:03 am

The blind leading the blind. Come out of her, my people. ( paraphrasing from Revelation )

It is 1:00 a.m. and will look at the Bible tommorrow morning when have gotten plenty of sleep.

Yes, The Roman Catholic Church is a cult.