Dake Bible Discussion Boardreverend dake is my hero

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

reverend dake is my hero

Post by branham1965 »

GOD PLEASE HELP ME.............................he man of this board is the greatest bible expositor of all time.

i am learning his teachings ...........after 30 years........i was told to not go there.

so help me God now im learning thing i never knew.

JESUS I NEED YOU....
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Re: reverend dake is my hero

Post by royplumber »

jesus saved us from our sin and came to show us the father !

it is written we must go to our god ! the father and develop a relashinship with him as jesus came to show us the father !

This is hard for most as that kingdom has tried to destory Godly father son relationship and i am still trying to understand what this looks like

Thank you father for Dake

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

John 3:16, For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 4:11, Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

im sorry.iwas not feeling too well.i apologize. :agrue:

branham1965 wrote:GOD PLEASE HELP ME.............................he man of this board is the greatest bible expositor of all time.

i am learning his teachings ...........after 30 years........i was told to not go there.

so help me God now im learning thing i never knew.

JESUS I NEED YOU....