Dake Bible Discussion Boardwho did lucifer rule over

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: who did lucifer rule over

Post by Ironman »

Hi Roy.
There is no rush or hurry to get it all in any given time period. Believing in Jesus and in the Father who sent Him is a good and proper start, then repentance and be baptised any time you want to. I knew God existed from the day I reached the age of reason, then denied this while being taught by the Roman church as it only made me confused. I am in my 69th year and I am still learning and growing closer to God and Jesus every day!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:Hi Roy.
There is no rush or hurry to get it all in any given time period. Believing in Jesus and in the Father who sent Him is a good and proper start, then repentance and be baptised any time you want to. I knew God existed from the day I reached the age of reason, then denied this while being taught by the Roman church as it only made me confused. I am in my 69th year and I am still learning and growing closer to God and Jesus every day!

royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Post by royplumber »

Thankyou i understand and then many a times i forget
i need not to try and get ahead of god thank you for your wise words !!!!!!!!!!!