Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhen did God create Dinosaur's

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

When did God create Dinosaur's

Post by Ironman »

Proof God created dinosaur's when He created men.

When speaking to Job God said;

Job 40:15. Behold now behemoth, which I MADE WITH THEE; he eateth grass as an ox.

16, Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17, He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18, His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
19, He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
20, Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
21, He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
22, The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
23, Behold, he drinketh up3 a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
24, He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Re: When did God create Dinosaur's

Post by royplumber »

you boys do make me think
i always thought these were principalities thats found in Ephesians chapter 6

could there not be dinosaurs in the world before adam

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Ironman wrote:Proof God created dinosaur's when He created men.

When speaking to Job God said;

Job 40:15. Behold now behemoth, which I MADE WITH THEE; he eateth grass as an ox.

16, Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17, He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18, His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
19, He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
20, Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
21, He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
22, The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
23, Behold, he drinketh up3 a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
24, He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.
Great post. I think it was certainly a long, long, LONG, time ago, but then again I believe creation is OLD :)

Word up!

royplumber

Post by royplumber »

Awesome just read it again thank you bro

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

royplumber wrote:you boys do make me think

I don't know for sure Roy.

I see things this way. I might be wrong? In the beginning God Created, Gen.1:1.
Then Lucifer rebelled and God in His anger destroyed the entire civilization and all animals by flood, turned the mountains upside down and covered the earth in darkness by turning off the lights.

To create is to make something out of nothing.

To make something is to build or create something out of existing substance or material.

In Gen.1:16, We read where God made the sun and moon;
"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day,6 and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."
They were already previously created and God here restored them again to bring light to the Earth.

Gen. 1:21 tells us God Created Great Whales, "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

But the Scripture adds that they were all brought forth AFTER THEIR OWN KIND, meaning they were here before, during Lucifers reign.

He makes, Gen1:25, And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

And here God made man out of the already existing dust of the ground.

Gen 2:7, And the LORD God formed man of the dust3 of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen. 1:26, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

We can read through to verse 31 where God say everything He made was good!

Gen. 1:31 "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

The word 'MADE' is mentioned or used 74 times in Genesis, and it is mostly always used to describe the making of something out of existing material or substance or causing something to happen.

In Job 40:15, God inspired the writers of the Scripture to state that He made the behemoth when He 'MADE' man, so it is not unreasonable to believe they were in existence in the pre-Adamite world.

In my opinion!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

royplumber

Post by royplumber »

awesome i like it
the KJV just comes to life thank you so much even though i still find it hard to read in some books

royplumber

Post by royplumber »

Ironman wrote:
royplumber wrote:you boys do make me think

I don't know for sure Roy.

I see things this way. I might be wrong? In the beginning God Created, Gen.1:1.
Then Lucifer rebelled and God in His anger destroyed the entire civilization and all animals by flood, turned the mountains upside down and covered the earth in darkness by turning off the lights.

To create is to make something out of nothing.

To make something is to build or create something out of existing substance or material.

In Gen.1:16, We read where God made the sun and moon;
"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day,6 and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."
They were already previously created and God here restored them again to bring light to the Earth.

Gen. 1:21 tells us God Created Great Whales, "And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

But the Scripture adds that they were all brought forth AFTER THEIR OWN KIND, meaning they were here before, during Lucifers reign.

He makes, Gen1:25, And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good."

And here God made man out of the already existing dust of the ground.

Gen 2:7, And the LORD God formed man of the dust3 of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Gen. 1:26, And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

We can read through to verse 31 where God say everything He made was good!

Gen. 1:31 "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day."

The word 'MADE' is mentioned or used 74 times in Genesis, and it is mostly always used to describe the making of something out of existing material or substance or causing something to happen.

In Job 40:15, God inspired the writers of the Scripture to state that He made the behemoth when He 'MADE' man, so it is not unreasonable to believe they were in existence in the pre-Adamite world.

In my opinion!
do you think there was a a massive volcanoes erupting which would block out the sun then the water which covers the earth would freeze
the people in white coats believe if the sun was blocked out we would go into below 200 hundred degrees c in 30 minutes but the problem with that is it would melt
when the ash settles

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

There is no mention of volcano's or the fact that the Earth was covered with ice. The Bible states that deep water, not ice covered the Earth;

Genesis 1:2, And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

As far as there being no light;

Genesis 1:3, And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

The word "LET" is used 14 times in this chapter of Genesis and in no case is an original creative act implied. The sense is made appear or made visible, expressing permission and purpose in connection with already existing things.
The light, firmament, waters, earth, darkness and all other things mentioned here were already in existence but had been thrown into chaos, and the laws which previously governed them had been made void. The purpose of their existence had been annulled because of sin.

Now, in the restoration to perfection, God merely commands and the sun gives its light again, as it did all throughout Lucifers Kingdom (Jer. 4:23-26; 2 Pet. 3:5-7.
Thus the light of days 1, 2, and 3 came from the sun as has been the case every day since.

Dake Bible, page 76 "LET" Defined.

royplumber

Post by royplumber »

Ironman wrote: Genesis 1:3, And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

Now, in the restoration to perfection, God merely commands and the sun gives its light again, as it did all throughout Lucifers Kingdom (Jer. 4:23-26; 2 Pet. 3:5-7.
Thus the light of days 1, 2, and 3 came from the sun as has been the case every day since.

That is what i am saying god commands the sun to shine again so the sun must of been not been shining possible freeze which lines up spot on with the way the earth has been formed with the earths crust is in line with what the bible says and with science. You look around the earth and they know there was a flood they know there was a freeze they know there was dinosaurs the bible is not at odds with science

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

royplumber wrote:
Ironman wrote: Genesis 1:3, And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

That is what i am saying god commands the sun to shine again so the sun must of been not been shining possible freeze which lines up spot on with the way the earth has been formed with the earths crust is in line with what the bible says and with science. You look around the earth and they know there was a flood they know there was a freeze they know there was dinosaurs the bible is not at odds with science
You are right Roy. The Bible does not clash with science. Its fundamental Christianity that clashes with science. In not one place does the Bible state, "Six thousand years ago, God created the Heaven and the Earth?"

All the Bible says is, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the Earth!"

When God creates something in is done perfectly, not imperfectly as found in Genesis 1:2. The earth being without form, and void with darkness upon the face of the deep.

Earth is translated and called dry land and the heavens are not dark are they?

Genesis does not say, six thousand years ago God created a flooded or drowned earth and a dark lightless universe, heavens with no galaxies, stars, moons, planets, and then say to Himself, what have I done, I believe I have erred here and I must fix this immediately?