Dake Bible Discussion BoardAnti Dake rebuttle by me.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Anti Dake rebuttle by me.

Post by Ironman »

I posted this response to an owner of an anti Dake board and added a small quote of his, who's admin stated that Dake was teacher of false doctrins and stated Dake was in error to even suggest the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were three separate beings. He also said Jesus never divested himself of His God powers and became a man?

This site promotes lies such as "The dangers of Dakes teachings?

How sad Satan has clouded his mind and the minds of his followers and supporters.

I wrote in the hope someone there may take the hint and seriously look at Reverend DaKe's Teaching with an honest and open heart.

"Haz says:

09/11/2015 at 6:09 pm
”If you disagree with the traditional main teachings the church has held to for hundreds of years that is fine.”

If Jesus was to return today, fundamental Christianity, the majority of churches of today would be planning and poltting to kill Him all over again as soon as possible. Jesus said we are to believe the Word of God, not the teachings and traditions of men.
Matt. 15:9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
As the Word who was God and who was with God the Father, Jesus had no beginning, as man he had a beginning. He had to divest Himself of His divinity, Godly powers, and became a man because as God He could not have died for men. He was raised in His glorified flesh and bone body which He has to this day, as we shall have.
Luke 24:39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

In my opinion, Dake was the greatest teacher of all time.

1 John 5:8, And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. (Agree in unity). Just like Jesus asked the Father to make Him and His disciples ONE as He and the Father were ONE. One in unity, not get bodily inside each other?
John. 17:22, And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
################################################################################################################

He calls Dake a sinner!

I replied;

Haz says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

09/11/2015 at 6:56 pm

So, you have never ever sinned?

No one is perfect. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

King David, lusted after Bathsheba, Uriah the Hittites wife.

King David committed adultery with her.

King David tried to hide his sin by calling Unriah back from the front and told him to go in to his wife. Uriah refused.

King David then arranged to have Uriah murdered and it was so.

Kind David repented and was forgiven and God as punishment took his first born son.

King David committed the sins of LUST, ADULTERY, and MURDER.

Who committed the greater sins? All sin separates us from God.

So, what do we do, discard everything King David said and did and the promises God made to him? Will he now not be a King in God's Kingdom because of his failings?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

1blessedman

Re: Anti Dake rebuttle by me.

Post by 1blessedman »

I meet a lot of people (believers) that also criticize Dakes teaching and his material. But I love his work, and he backs up everthing with scripture. I believe because he spent hundreds or thousands of hours studying the Bible, God gave him divine revelation of the mysteries of His word to share and create a knowledge base for people who would also take time to dicet the word of God. I love the material,and think it's time well spent in research to edify the body of belivers

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

1blessedman wrote:I meet a lot of people (believers) that also criticize Dakes teaching and his material. But I love his work, and he backs up everthing with scripture. I believe because he spent hundreds or thousands of hours studying the Bible, God gave him divine revelation of the mysteries of His word to share and create a knowledge base for people who would also take time to dicet the word of God. I love the material,and think it's time well spent in research to edify the body of belivers
:angel: I agree with you mate. I used to believe as these anti-Dake people believed, and I was going from church to church trying to find some truth and getting no where fast, until I met 'macca' literally, at the coal face! and he put me on the Rev. Dake.

I purchased a Dake Bible, his God's Plan For man book and it all makes sense to me now and the Word of God now makes complete sense and is totally believable. What I was told, taught, and led to believe before I heard of Rev. Dake was totally confusing and unbelievable.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:
1blessedman wrote:I meet a lot of people (believers) that also criticize Dakes teaching and his material. But I love his work, and he backs up everthing with scripture. I believe because he spent hundreds or thousands of hours studying the Bible, God gave him divine revelation of the mysteries of His word to share and create a knowledge base for people who would also take time to dicet the word of God. I love the material,and think it's time well spent in research to edify the body of belivers
:angel: I agree with you mate. I used to believe as these anti-Dake people believed, and I was going from church to church trying to find some truth and getting no where fast, until I met 'macca' literally, at the coal face! and he put me on the Rev. Dake.

I purchased a Dake Bible, his God's Plan For man book and it all makes sense to me now and the Word of God now makes complete sense and is totally believable. What I was told, taught, and led to believe before I heard of Rev. Dake was totally confusing and unbelievable.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i credit you mate for standing up for the Reverend.

and no one is going to get up on you.

i think most of these kind who badmouth him being used of God to minister LIFE to the lost and edify and teach the saved.

1.are either people who want attention.they live for facebook and that rubbish.they take 10 selfies a day.

2.some are just dumbells who don't know any better.they read a heresy hunter book and are now on it.

3.the worst kind are willful reprobates and blasphemers.

these kind HATE the real Miracle Power of God in Reverend Dake and God using him supernaturally .

Ironman wrote:I posted this response to an owner of an anti Dake board and added a small quote of his, who's admin stated that Dake was teacher of false doctrins and stated Dake was in error to even suggest the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit were three separate beings. He also said Jesus never divested himself of His God powers and became a man?

This site promotes lies such as "The dangers of Dakes teachings?

How sad Satan has clouded his mind and the minds of his followers and supporters.

I wrote in the hope someone there may take the hint and seriously look at Reverend DaKe's Teaching with an honest and open heart.

"Haz says:

09/11/2015 at 6:09 pm
”If you disagree with the traditional main teachings the church has held to for hundreds of years that is fine.”

If Jesus was to return today, fundamental Christianity, the majority of churches of today would be planning and poltting to kill Him all over again as soon as possible. Jesus said we are to believe the Word of God, not the teachings and traditions of men.
Matt. 15:9, But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
As the Word who was God and who was with God the Father, Jesus had no beginning, as man he had a beginning. He had to divest Himself of His divinity, Godly powers, and became a man because as God He could not have died for men. He was raised in His glorified flesh and bone body which He has to this day, as we shall have.
Luke 24:39, Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

In my opinion, Dake was the greatest teacher of all time.

1 John 5:8, And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. (Agree in unity). Just like Jesus asked the Father to make Him and His disciples ONE as He and the Father were ONE. One in unity, not get bodily inside each other?
John. 17:22, And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
################################################################################################################

He calls Dake a sinner!

I replied;

Haz says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

09/11/2015 at 6:56 pm

So, you have never ever sinned?

No one is perfect. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

King David, lusted after Bathsheba, Uriah the Hittites wife.

King David committed adultery with her.

King David tried to hide his sin by calling Unriah back from the front and told him to go in to his wife. Uriah refused.

King David then arranged to have Uriah murdered and it was so.

Kind David repented and was forgiven and God as punishment took his first born son.

King David committed the sins of LUST, ADULTERY, and MURDER.

Who committed the greater sins? All sin separates us from God.

So, what do we do, discard everything King David said and did and the promises God made to him? Will he now not be a King in God's Kingdom because of his failings?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Thanks billy :angel: They are deluded, duped by the devil himself, they are like stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away. Job 21:18.

We can't do any more than post the truth, hoping some of their readers get the message and the penny drops.

I would have liked to be there when one of our former prim ministers who not that long ago died, who stated;

"Well, when I meet God I will treat Him as My Equal?"

How stupid, how rude, and how idiotic a statement to make? Who did he think he was, God's equal?

Proverb 10:8, The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating2 fool shall fall.

Proverb 10:10 He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall.

And he thought he was worldly educated and some what intelligent, and the fact that many here believed he was one of the best PM's we ever had?

I bet when he met God he was a quivering spineless wreck who pooped his pants big time! :lol!:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i know you told them the TRUTH.

you know the Book.i love to see you post. :shock:

Ironman wrote:Thanks billy :angel: They are deluded, duped by the devil himself, they are like stubble before the wind, and as chaff that the storm carrieth away. Job 21:18.

We can't do any more than post the truth, hoping some of their readers get the message and the penny drops.

I would have liked to be there when one of our former prim ministers who not that long ago died, who stated;

"Well, when I meet God I will treat Him as My Equal?"

How stupid, how rude, and how idiotic a statement to make? Who did he think he was, God's equal?

Proverb 10:8, The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating2 fool shall fall.

Proverb 10:10 He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall.

And he thought he was worldly educated and some what intelligent, and the fact that many here believed he was one of the best PM's we ever had?

I bet when he met God he was a quivering spineless wreck who pooped his pants big time! :lol!:

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

branham1965 wrote::angel: :angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:

Thank you Brothers for these posts :angel: spot on

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

My posts have been under review,
" Your comment is awaiting moderation."
for two days now. I hope they are studying ALL the scriptures honestly, and maybe change their stance regarding the Reverend Dake, but I have a feeling they could be looking at interpreting them to their pet ideas and theories or removing them? :arrow:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

mate
i hope they are.you can teach it like few can.but i would not bet on that bunch listening.those kind of folks usually are +thumbsDown2

Ironman wrote:My posts have been under review,
" Your comment is awaiting moderation."
for two days now. I hope they are studying ALL the scriptures honestly, and maybe change their stance regarding the Reverend Dake, but I have a feeling they could be looking at interpreting them to their pet ideas and theories or removing them? :arrow: