Dake Bible Discussion BoardAnti Dake rebuttle by me.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Re: Anti Dake rebuttle by me.

Post by royplumber »

God also does not know were satan goes either when he asked him in job were have you been
satan replied I've been walking up and down the earth

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Further proof that God sends His angels throughout the earth to find out what's going on and report to Him anything out of the ordinary.

Zechariah 1: 1, And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
2, In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
3, And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.
4, Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
5, And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.
6, The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
7, And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

Even Satan appears before God.

Job 1:6, Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1, Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
royplumber

Post by royplumber »

Ironman wrote:Further proof that God sends His angels throughout the earth to find out what's going on and report to Him anything out of the ordinary.

Zechariah 1: 1, And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
2, In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
3, And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.
4, Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
5, And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.
6, The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
7, And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

Even Satan appears before God.

Job 1:6, Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Job 2:1, Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
That is not to god the father i thought that was to jesus in his pre flesh days we know that jesus does not know everything because he does not know when he's coming back to the earth but only god the father knows the hour when he will return

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

You wrote"
"That is not to god the father i thought that was to jesus in his pre flesh days we know that jesus does not know everything because he does not know when he's coming back to the earth but only god the father knows the hour when he will return."
Deuteronomy 29:29, The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

God keeps some things to Himself as Scripture plainly teaches.

No one knows when God will give the command for Christ to return, not the Word who became flesh, Jesus, not the angels in Heaven, only the Father knows.

My posts are still under review. I'm wondering if they are seriously looking at the Scriptures, have not bothered to do anything about them yet. I'm expecting them to be deleted! :arrow:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
royplumber

Post by royplumber »

Ironman wrote:I am amazed, people actually believe this rubbish, and they thank this guy for saving them from Dake's Bible and GPFM book?

He goes on and on with pages of rubbish headed;

History of Dake and His Heretical Teachings.

Makes me sick to my gut reading his pages and the pathetic comments in support of what he is saying?

Haz says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

09/13/2015 at 2:01 am

I once believed all the lies, men’s pet theories, ideas, traditions and was so confused I began believing God did not exist, until I was told about the Dake Bible. I purchase it and the book God’s plan for man and my faith was restored.

I have seen vidio’s, heard many teaching of Dakes, he never looked at the Bible as he quoted Scriptures in support of what he was teaching. He constantly said, don’t believe me, believe what you read in the Scriptures. God would not write a book from which men would be judged and then write is so that simple men like myself cannot understand it without some Bible expert handy to interpret it.

Even Jesus said the Bible is simple to understand, even by babes.

Luke 10:21, In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Jesus even ubraided His disciples, not for their lack of understanding, but for their UNBELIEF!

Mark 16:14, Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat,1 and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.

That’s the religious world of today.
Like the religious of His day who could not wait to murder Him.
They are only interested in power, money and holding people in bondage and fear!

We can either believe what we read or we can reject it.

In my humble opinion, and I am nothing more, and no one more than an old retired burnt out coal miner, waiting to die and be with Jesus or be raptured, the Dake Bible and the book, God’s Plan for Man are the greatest things ever produced and without them I know I would have rejected Christ as a figment of men’s imagination. Why? because that’s how fundamental Christianity paints God. They make God out to be something intangible, a nothing spirit being floating around somewhere, everywhere, watching, punishing, making people sick to teach them lessons, the wealthiest church in the world’s leaders pat starving children on the head and say, “Bless you child, and walk away?

I’m not ashamed of God, I’m not frightened of the Dake Bible and want to shun it because some men refuse to believe what God has clearly and plainly written in His book on how to live our lives and be considered worthy to be saved and be with Him forever! I embrace His Word as expounded by the reverend Finis Jennings Dake, who like me and every one else on this planet, Dake with all his warts, sins, and genuine mistakes he may have made, because we are all sinners, and not one of us is good as Jesus tells us, or have some of us miss-understood, miss- interpreted don’t believe it and decided to ignore this Scripture because they are so righteous in their own eyes.

Luke 18:19, And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Clair responded with;
”However, after reading your data about Dake’s teachings on the trinity; his views about God being neither omniscient nor omnipresent; his guilty plea and federal prison sentence based on breaking the Mann Act, I do not want to read any words written by Finis Jennings Dake.”

What a pity. So you are without sin Clair are you? King David sinned most greviously. So shall we reject him as Gods chosen King of Israel forever,

1Chronicals 28:4, Howbeit the LORD God of Israel chose me before all the house of my father to be king over Israel for ever: for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father; and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel:

He’s been a naughty boy too so we will reject him and all God has said about his role throughout eternity.

Jer. 30: 9, But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

David, under Jesus will have a higher position in the kingdom than any of the apostles!

Its a mistake to bag the Reverend Finis Dake for any reason.

it takes time to remove occultism which stops unbelife
this could be anything that does not match gods way

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

"it takes time to remove occultism which stops unbelife this could be anything that does not match gods way"

Yes, it's harder to unlearn false teaching than to soak up the truth when its finally revealed.

A Roman priest stated, after asking my daughters friend, "Are you a Catholic dear?" and she replied, "No,"

He replied, "Well never mind!" patted her on the head, turned and walked away?

The Roman Church prides itself in its claim, "Give us a child of five years old and we will give you a Catholic for life!"

Sorry, Fail! I was raised in the Roman Church and left when I was a young man, well, old enough to stay away no longer forced to attend by parents.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Haz says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.

09/19/2015 at 10:40 pm

Does God use sinners? The answer is obviously yes!
Here's another sinner or two used by God in a mighty way.

Shall we toss out Romans, 1 and 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 and 2 Thessalonians, 1 and 2 Timothy, Titus, and Philemon because Saul, named Paul by Christ, consented and stood by while Christians were being hunted and killed?

Acts 7:58, And cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their clothes at a young man’s feet, whose name was Saul.

59, And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

60, And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.

Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.

Christ used him an a huge way. Sadly were all sinners but that does not stop God from using us to spread the gospel.

What did Jesus say about denying Him before men?

Matt. 10:33, But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

The apostle Peter, denied Christ three times, and with an oath he cursed that he did not know him!

Matt. 26:72, And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man.

73, And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech bewrayeth thee.

74, Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.

75, And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

Despite this God still used Peter in a mighty way.