Dake Bible Discussion BoardHow the last days would be like the days of Noah

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

How the last days would be like the days of Noah

Post by frenchie »

Hi!
I'm starting this new topic because i don't want to deviate the other thread with the same title.

How about the idea that some beleive the meaning of the this prophecy could mean :
What was so peculiar in the days of Noah that God had to send the flood to destroy everything and start anew is because " all flesh had corrupted its way "( Except for Noah and family ) by the presence and the works of the nephilims

Some people beleive that Jesus was refering to the return of the nephilims before his coming. It seems to be plausible when we consider " transhumanism " and all the genetic manipulation that we hear is going on behind closed doors, not to mentions the abductions of humans and mutilation of animals by so-called extraterrestrials.( Fallen angels and cie. ) All nice subjects not so popular to discust in the church. Taboo :shocked!: ?

bibleman
Administrator

Re: How the last days would be like the days of Noah

Post by bibleman »

frenchie wrote:Hi!
I'm starting this new topic because i don't want to deviate the other thread with the same title.

How about the idea that some beleive the meaning of the this prophecy could mean :
What was so peculiar in the days of Noah that God had to send the flood to destroy everything and start anew is because " all flesh had corrupted its way "( Except for Noah and family ) by the presence and the works of the nephilims

Some people beleive that Jesus was refering to the return of the nephilims before his coming. It seems to be plausible when we consider " transhumanism " and all the genetic manipulation that we hear is going on behind closed doors, not to mentions the abductions of humans and mutilation of animals by so-called extraterrestrials.( Fallen angels and cie. ) All nice subjects not so popular to discust in the church. Taboo :shocked!: ?
Have you ever listened to Tom Horn, LA Marzulli and Steve Quayle? All of them speak a lot about transhumanism!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

You bet Mr. Bible!

I wonder how the church could be ready for the return of the nephilims when they don't know they where here from Gen.6 to the days of Noah.
I think we sould be the vanguard to tell the world not to be deceived by the comming great deception.( As they call it ) Those people you named do a great job and they need to be heard more.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

I suppose to have good input we would need to know exactly how it was in the days of Noah. Has it been much different for hundreds upon hundreds of years now? Wasn't the days of Noah normalcy until they entered the Ark and then things went downhill?

"For just as they were eating and drinking before the flood, and they were taking wives, and they were taking husbands, until the day that Noah entered the ark, And they did not perceive until the flood came and took them all away, thus will be the coming of The Son of Man."

Notice "...and they DID NOT PERCEIVE UNTIL the flood came. So they did not get it, but got it when the flood came and it was too late. So weren't things normal at this time and the main issue was they did not get it?

The key maybe, "Beware that no man deceive you" concerning the coming of the Lord. I am thinking the last days will be a time of normalcy and caring less about the things of God.

Word up!

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Supose the the nephilims were on the earth in those days.( All flesh had corupted it's way ) What were they doing?
"Luke 17:27-30 (KJV)
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

They were all destroyed, no grace no mercy for them. It was the same when the children of Israel took the promise land:
"Destroy them all. No grace,no mercy for them.
Grace and mercy from God is for mankind not for Hybrids who are not supposed to exist:
As the law of reproduction from the beginning is "every thing after it' own kind ":

Genesis 1:24-25 (KJV)
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

frenchie wrote: "Destroy them all. No grace,no mercy for them.
Grace and mercy from God is for mankind not for Hybrids who are not supposed to exist:
Weren't there both types of people on the earth at that time? Those that could be saved and those that could not (hybrids)? If those that could be saved had of perceived and changed their ways, God would have had the same mercy upon them and there may have been an entire fleet of arks. We know there was no hope, and there is no resurrection for the hybrids.

Word up!

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

luchnia wrote:
frenchie wrote: "Destroy them all. No grace,no mercy for them.
Weren't there both types of people on the earth at that time? Those that could be saved and those that could not (hybrids)? If those that could be saved had of perceived and changed their ways, God would have had the same mercy upon them and there may have been an entire fleet of arks. We know there was no hope, and there is no resurrection for the hybrids.
Hi! luchnia.

It is beleived by many that at the point of the flood, all humanity gene pool had become tinted by this madness except for Noah and his family. At sodom and gomorah the angels took Lot out before the destruction.At the possession of the promised land the Israelites had the mandate to destroy the hybrids nations that occupied the land.
I don't claim to be an expert on the matter, only trying to generate a discussion hoping somebody else can bring more light on this interesting subject.

Here is an example of what some have to say:

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

frenchie wrote:
Hi! luchnia.

It is beleived by many that at the point of the flood, all humanity gene pool had become tinted by this madness except for Noah and his family. At sodom and gomorah the angels took Lot out before the destruction.At the possession of the promised land the Israelites had the mandate to destroy the hybrids nations that occupied the land.
I don't claim to be an expert on the matter, only trying to generate a discussion hoping somebody else can bring more light on this interesting subject.

Here is an example of what some have to say:

Thanks for the reply and the example of what some have to say. There seems some truth mingled in almost everything if we dig deep enough through the chaff. These videos do have some interesting points, but many things are not weighed balanced against God's word. I was enjoying the convo until the one guy said satan was a lizard and the giants were aliens coming in space ships. They even mention the TV show "V" as being right on with the giant reptiles merging with humans. Glad I wasn't drinking soda or I would have spit it out!

I would have to ask those guys why Jesus never knew satan was a lizard because He never once called him such and when Lucifer was created not one thing says he was a reptile. God missed that part +goofy Can you imagine when Jesus was tempted the wilderness the words would read, "The lizard took Jesus up and sat him on the temple" Joking aside, this seems to always happen when men try to put things in God's word that do not fit his perfect logos/reason.

We should ask the scholars of the giant aliens if the giants came by space ship how come the flood destroyed them? Were their space ships broken down and in the shop being repaired or could the ships not travel in the rain during that time?

Don't get me wrong, I totally believe that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I think Dake has an extremely good view on the subject of giants in his study notes which is very good study - Giants and the Sons of God. I think for the most part I agree with Dake in this area as his research and compilation of references has been very well done. At this time I really don't have anything much to add to it. We may well see another eruption of this. I think we should ponder the mode of travel for the messengers of God throughout the bible and we will then understand much more about how the fallen angels came in unto the daughters of men.

Basics:
* Giants lived on the earth
* Giants were not ordinary men and have no resurrection (evil hybrid seed)
* Giants came from union of sons of God and daughters of men
* God's law of reproduction was broken - everything after its own kind
* God set to destroy them (and the beast) on different occasions.

Word up!

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Hi! luchnia.

Thanks for your appreciation. Even with prophecy we are invited to chew the meat and spit the bone ( examine and keep what's good.) Some of what they say is factual and some is speculation ( from their own admitance ) But i think their speculation is from a christian perspective with a knowledge of the revelation of the scripture. Both men are real christians and Tom Horn was a pastor for many years.
This being said i only gave you a small example of what they say and i might not have chosen the best one to begin with. Sometimes they may err and please don't juge them to fast on just that tiny bit of information.
I see some non-christians observing these same phenomenons and being deceived because in their equation, they don't have God or God is not at his rightfull place.( God being ignored or diminish to a mere extra-terrestrial ) The same phenomenons observed with God the almighty in his rightfull place in the equation equals a better understanding. Extra-terestrials being fallen angels and hybrids pretending to be our makers and comming from other galaxys.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

frenchie wrote:Hi! luchnia.

Thanks for your appreciation. Even with prophecy we are invited to chew the meat and spit the bone ( examine and keep what's good.) Some of what they say is factual and some is speculation ( from their own admitance ) But i think their speculation is from a christian perspective with a knowledge of the revelation of the scripture. Both men are real christians and Tom Horn was a pastor for many years.
This being said i only gave you a small example of what they say and i might not have chosen the best one to begin with. Sometimes they may err and please don't juge them to fast on just that tiny bit of information.
I see some non-christians observing these same phenomenons and being deceived because in their equation, they don't have God or God is not at his rightfull place.( God being ignored or diminish to a mere extra-terrestrial ) The same phenomenons observed with God the almighty in his rightfull place in the equation equals a better understanding. Extra-terestrials being fallen angels and hybrids pretending to be our makers and comming from other galaxys.
Tom Horn is good as gold. Now I don't always understand all he says and sometimes have to stretch to believe, but I love listening to him.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note