Dake Bible Discussion BoardDays of Noah and the hyper-grace movement!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Re: Days of Noah and the hyper-grace movement!

Post by macca »

Michael Evans wrote:The best way I can comment on this issue is to direct all interested believers to the following Rick Renner Home Group Bible Lessons in which he addresses the errors involved in this teaching:

I suppport Rick's ministry in Russia. I believe he is one of the most balanced and anointed teachers of the Word of God I have ever heard.
He used to be a member of Bob Yandian's Grace Fellowship church which I attended while I was a student at Rhema. Pastor Bob is also a wonderful teacher of the scriptures. Rick makes the point in this lesson that outward success (ie. mega-size church congregations, successful book sales, a popular TV ministry etc) does not guarantee accurate doctrine.

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Thanks Michael, i love Rick i have 'a light in darkness' 'dressed to kill' 'sparkling gems' 'paid in full'
i agree with all you say about this subject. top stuff

macca

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i need to clarify macca i was NOT talking about Rick Renner.

just the false teachers who think they are the only ones on the train.

macca wrote:
Michael Evans wrote:The best way I can comment on this issue is to direct all interested believers to the following Rick Renner Home Group Bible Lessons in which he addresses the errors involved in this teaching:

I suppport Rick's ministry in Russia. I believe he is one of the most balanced and anointed teachers of the Word of God I have ever heard.
He used to be a member of Bob Yandian's Grace Fellowship church which I attended while I was a student at Rhema. Pastor Bob is also a wonderful teacher of the scriptures. Rick makes the point in this lesson that outward success (ie. mega-size church congregations, successful book sales, a popular TV ministry etc) does not guarantee accurate doctrine.

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Thanks Michael, i love Rick i have 'a light in darkness' 'dressed to kill' 'sparkling gems' 'paid in full'
i agree with all you say about this subject. top stuff

macca

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

No problem Billy, i knew what you ment. :angel:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

macca wrote:No problem Billy, i knew what you ment. :angel:

thank you my friend.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

I have studied Rick's work too and do believe he has a very balanced outlook. I have five of his books and truly enjoy every one of them. Dressed to Kill is an enjoyable and interesting reed.

I am sure most of us are pretty knowledgeable about the narrow gate and if we could not get in because of ignorance we know we would all be doomed. The thief on the cross shows us much about being with Jesus and exactly what is required to enter in the narrow gate. Jesus is the "door" or "gate" and we must enter in through Him.

Word up!

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

While Rick seems to teach repentance and confession of sins (for which I applaud him for) he does NOT teach that a person can be saved and then loose his salvation based on sins committed.

Now if I missed something please let me know.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Think of what it has come to!!!!

Reverend Dake,Dad Hagin,Derek Prince,and my blessed late :agrue: Pastor never had to see the HGOSAS hobby horse.

My Pastor would call it for what it was.And he would let people have it who were in it.
He ministered on the front lines on the mission field in 48 Nations.He preached with an unction and special anointing i have not seen since.And he demonstrated the living JESUS CHRIST the same yesterday today and forever.

bibleman wrote:

While Rick seems to teach repentance and confession of sins (for which I applaud him for) he does NOT teach that a person can be saved and then loose his salvation based on sins committed.

Now if I missed something please let me know.

frad70

Post by frad70 »

Creflo is teaching the truth about the Anointed Risen Messiah and not us being the Source of our salvation and our Keeper and Sustainer. His transcripts are not part of the Canon and mayat times have been more precise perhaps, perhaps not but his revealation, which people may misuse and abuse, came from the Lord and will be misunderstood and rejected much like the first Pentecostal teachings of 1906+, the Vouce of Healings teachings etc.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

frad70 wrote:Creflo is teaching the truth about the Anointed Risen Messiah and not us being the Source of our salvation and our Keeper and Sustainer. His transcripts are not part of the Canon and mayat times have been more precise perhaps, perhaps not but his revealation, which people may misuse and abuse, came from the Lord and will be misunderstood and rejected much like the first Pentecostal teachings of 1906+, the Vouce of Healings teachings etc.
Hi frad70,

Thanks for your input.

I like Creflo and have been blessed by his ministry in a number of ways, BUT on this issue I do not agree.

Creflo said:
00:09:43 And, besides, what you used to do, you did it by yourself; but now that you have company on the inside of you, now that you've been born again and the holy ghost has moved on the inside of you, you have got to understand that everything you do right now, he's gonna do it with you.
00:09:57 So if you decide to go to the strip joint, he's going with you, and if you decide to go to motel 6 and try to do something you ain't got nothing to do, he's going with you.
00:10:05 Somebody says, "oh, I don't believe that; doesn't that " honey, let me tell you, the holy ghost has thick skin. http://livedash.ark.com/transcript/cref ... 13/688596/
Do you believe that the Holy Spirit goes with people to the strip club and to commit adultery?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

frad70

Post by frad70 »

I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!

Psalm 139:7 NLT

He is holy and does not condone sin but He will NEVER EVER leave us or forsake us. He said it an won't change His mind about it.