Dake Bible Discussion BoardCharismatics can have the Holy Spirit and another spirit

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Charismatics can have the Holy Spirit and another spirit

Post by branham1965 »

i came across this post on youtube by Derek Prince.

the man that put this title up and then put William Branham after it.

what are your thoughts on this.i have often wondered about these things.but i have never heard it talked about until this post by Derek Prince.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Charismatics can have the Holy Spirit and another spirit

Post by branham1965 »

i just do not understand how one like BROTHER WILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM can have both.

he was said to have won over 500,000 souls to Jesus Christ.

WMB1.com then go to living stream .........he proves the WORD....

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:morning: :morning: :morning:
branham1965 wrote:i just do not understand how one like BROTHER WILLIAM MARRION BRANHAM can have both.

he was said to have won over 500,000 souls to Jesus Christ.

WMB1.com then go to living stream .........he proves the WORD....

tomas555
Hosea

Post by tomas555 »

Here's Rev. Dake's answer:

Another false idea is that if a person is wrong in a doctrine or a manifestation, be will not be used or blessed of God. The fact is that God will bless anyone to the extent of his faith. He will use anyone to the extent of yieldedness to Him. God has used sinners to further His plan and purpose in the Earth. and they were certainly wrong in both doctrine and life. God used Pharaoh in Egypt (Rom 9:1-33), Cyrus in Persia (Isa 44:28; Isa 45:1), Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon ( Dan 2:1-49), and many other sinners to further His plan; so the theory of God's using men is proof that they are saved and in perfect harmony with Him in life and conduct is wrong. God used even an ass at one time, and we know that it was not saved from its sins or entirely correct in doctrine (Num 22:22-35 ). Many good ministers today are used of God in the salvation of souls, and yet they are as ignorant as a loon concerning certain truths of God. Let no one, therefore, be deceived by this fallacy

Supplement Nine in God's Plan For Man
Some Mistaken Ideas Among Christians

Tomas

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thank you for that tomas555.

tomas555 wrote:Here's Rev. Dake's answer:

Another false idea is that if a person is wrong in a doctrine or a manifestation, be will not be used or blessed of God. The fact is that God will bless anyone to the extent of his faith. He will use anyone to the extent of yieldedness to Him. God has used sinners to further His plan and purpose in the Earth. and they were certainly wrong in both doctrine and life. God used Pharaoh in Egypt (Rom 9:1-33), Cyrus in Persia (Isa 44:28; Isa 45:1), Nebuchadnezzar in Babylon ( Dan 2:1-49), and many other sinners to further His plan; so the theory of God's using men is proof that they are saved and in perfect harmony with Him in life and conduct is wrong. God used even an ass at one time, and we know that it was not saved from its sins or entirely correct in doctrine (Num 22:22-35 ). Many good ministers today are used of God in the salvation of souls, and yet they are as ignorant as a loon concerning certain truths of God. Let no one, therefore, be deceived by this fallacy

Supplement Nine in God's Plan For Man
Some Mistaken Ideas Among Christians

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

i should have left off it.but not me i will never learn to do that.it sickens me.

ive got to run my fat mouth and... +ClubComputer +punch +foot +Grenade

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I mean its not my job do defend God's Prophet.God defends him.

Or defend other Preachers i love very much.No.God defends these mighty men.