Dake Bible Discussion BoardDo you obey the WHOLE Gospel?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Rocky

Re: Do you obey the WHOLE Gospel?

Post by Rocky »

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:LIKE WHAT???WHAT DO YOU FIND UNORTHODOX ABOUT MY BELIEFS???
SAY IT SAY IT SAY IT.....my sam kinison impression from back to school. +CrazyEyes
Is this what you were looking for Billy?

[video][/video]
+lol Leon and Billy just made my morning..

victoryword
Knock and It Shall Be Opened Unto You

Post by victoryword »

I had a book called "Lost books of the Bible" that contained all of the stuff, including the gnostic books.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

victoryword wrote:I had a book called "Lost books of the Bible" that contained all of the stuff, including the gnostic books.
But the Apocrypha and Deuterocanonical books are not lost books. They are books that are included in Catholic Bibles and the Apocrypha was included in all KJV Bibles I saw until about the 1950's

victoryword

Post by victoryword »

Justaned wrote:
victoryword wrote:I had a book called "Lost books of the Bible" that contained all of the stuff, including the gnostic books.
But the Apocrypha and Deuterocanonical books are not lost books. They are books that are included in Catholic Bibles and the Apocrypha was included in all KJV Bibles I saw until about the 1950's
You'll have to tell that to the compilers of this "lost books" collection. I just bought it and went by what they said. Personally, I could care less as long as I am able to JUDGE between the gnostic crap and the ones that are more "biblical" +idol

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

victoryword wrote:
Justaned wrote:
You'll have to tell that to the compilers of this "lost books" collection. I just bought it and went by what they said. Personally, I could care less as long as I am able to JUDGE between the gnostic crap and the ones that are more "biblical" +idol
If they say something different I would toss the book because it is obviously written about things the author knows nothing about.

victoryword

Post by victoryword »

Dude, its a compilation. Sheesh! I didn't buy it for academic accuracy of the compiler. I bought it because I was interested in the "lost books," "apocrypha," or whatever other technical term you want to givem.

Ed, unlike you, I don't have to have every "i" dotted or every "t" crossed correctly in order to enjoy a product my friend +clubBox

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

branham1965 wrote:if you recall when i was doing that =saying there WAS some question Mark 16:9- on....folks got on me pretty well. i was not able to sustain a good arguments to the Goths and Pastors who were throwin' them tomatoes at my noggin'. :splat: :mrgreen:
i must say well done Jedi Master Spirit Blade Agabus Clothed Upon. :angel:
that is some top notch debating.indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen.
p.s Star Wars is my faves.
Lol This post struck my funny thanks Billy. You are judging not all goths throw tomatoes :silly: all Pastors do though :mrgreen: Oh and Star Track is better

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thanks Rocky.
i really like Star Trek too.i have not seen the new movies.
Rocky wrote:
branham1965 wrote:if you recall when i was doing that =saying there WAS some question Mark 16:9- on....folks got on me pretty well. i was not able to sustain a good arguments to the Goths and Pastors who were throwin' them tomatoes at my noggin'. :splat: :mrgreen:
i must say well done Jedi Master Spirit Blade Agabus Clothed Upon. :angel:
that is some top notch debating.indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen.
p.s Star Wars is my faves.
Lol This post struck my funny thanks Billy. You are judging not all goths throw tomatoes :silly: all Pastors do though :mrgreen: Oh and Star Track is better