Dake Bible Discussion BoardTRIP TO hEAVEN

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: TRIP TO hEAVEN

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sat May 18, 2013 8:55 pm

• Ironman wrote:
    • "I dont think anyone would have believed him had he revealed what he saw, even today? We think were advanced here now in 2013, Imagin how advanced, or how things must be in Heaven?? Were backward stone age in comparison."
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:13 pm

PAUL SAID HE WAS NOT PERMITTED BY GOD TO SPEAK OF WHAT HE SAW.2 COR 12:2-4

but i agree Haz. :Fade-color

Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Paul the Apostle went to Heaven and had visions and revelations like no human being .... yet he said he was not permitted to speak 2 Cor 12.
the surpassing greatness of the revelations were so great a thorn in the flesh was given to Paul.

never hear much of that today????
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter." (2 Cor. 12:2-4).

I dont think anyone would have believed him had he revealed what he saw, even today? We think were advanced here now in 2013, Imagin how advanced, or how things must be in Heaven?? Were backward stone age in comparison. :-D

DeafManHealing
Proclaim the Lord is Your God!

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun May 19, 2013 2:47 pm

There is a yellow book at the local public library about a small boy. ( can't remember his name Colt or something like that ? )

His dad is the pastor of a Midwestern church and the boy was taken to the emergency room where he died and went to Heaven & came back here in the land of the living. I think his father, the mother & the boy also have a workbook geared toward the children too as well.

I think that yellow book would be great for children in burn wards & cancer wards etc.

To me, it does show the character of who satan is. I hope you understand I do not want cancer but I would prefer to have the cancer than let one of the small ones suffer with cancer. It is alittle hard to explain the concept.

Thinking way back 2,000 years ago, satan entered the king herod and had children under two years old be killed.

We should not be having cancer hospitals for children. I can understand for adults but not for the children.

That does show who the character of satan is but ...

It also shows God's goodness in the midst of suffering to heal people of cancer. :angel: