Dake Bible Discussion BoardTRIP TO hEAVEN

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
dolph
Abide in Him with His Words in You; Whatever You Ask Shall Be Done Unto You

TRIP TO hEAVEN

Post by dolph » Fri May 17, 2013 12:42 pm

I love these after-death testimonies, This is a great one, only 22 minutes and from the 700 Club.

http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnplayer/cbnP ... _022610_WS

DeafManHealing
Proclaim the Lord is Your God!

Re: TRIP TO hEAVEN

Post by DeafManHealing » Fri May 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Hope I don't sound weird or anything like that. I am going to the cancer hospital next week to see what is going on with my lungs. If I have cancer. Now this may seem strange, I do want to live as I am not even in my 80's-100's yet. I am a very young man of 37 years old so naturally I want to live out my life here on earth. I have often wondered and prayed that if I were to die at the cancer hospital for example that I would like to go to Heaven and come back a changed & healed man. I also know this happens very rarely so being saved in the salvation of Jesus Christ is much more important. Sure it would be nice to come back from Heaven with a new purpose and a mission and a better sense of direction in life. For those who do go to Heaven & come back. Their life is not the same ever again. :angel:

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman » Sat May 18, 2013 1:56 am

DeafManHealing wrote:Hope I don't sound weird or anything like that. I am going to the cancer hospital next week to see what is going on with my lungs. If I have cancer. Now this may seem strange, I do want to live as I am not even in my 80's-100's yet. I am a very young man of 37 years old so naturally I want to live out my life here on earth. I have often wondered and prayed that if I were to die at the cancer hospital for example that I would like to go to Heaven and come back a changed & healed man. I also know this happens very rarely so being saved in the salvation of Jesus Christ is much more important. Sure it would be nice to come back from Heaven with a new purpose and a mission and a better sense of direction in life. For those who do go to Heaven & come back. Their life is not the same ever again. :angel:
Hang in my friend. You have many years yet to live and experience life. Being 30 years older than you all I can say is I am not in the slightest bit worried about dying and being with the Lord. The only thing I ask God for is that I am not taken before my wife is, so that I can be here for her are help and protect her. The rest of my famil are taken care of in all ways.

I pray for you mate. Cheers, Haz.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Sat May 18, 2013 6:07 am

Friend
like Haz -and others here im very concerned for you.
people will be praying for you.
you are a very young man.may the good Lord be with you in all those tests.
billy
DeafManHealing wrote:Hope I don't sound weird or anything like that. I am going to the cancer hospital next week to see what is going on with my lungs. If I have cancer. Now this may seem strange, I do want to live as I am not even in my 80's-100's yet. I am a very young man of 37 years old so naturally I want to live out my life here on earth. I have often wondered and prayed that if I were to die at the cancer hospital for example that I would like to go to Heaven and come back a changed & healed man. I also know this happens very rarely so being saved in the salvation of Jesus Christ is much more important. Sure it would be nice to come back from Heaven with a new purpose and a mission and a better sense of direction in life. For those who do go to Heaven & come back. Their life is not the same ever again. :angel:

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sat May 18, 2013 2:55 pm

Thank you everybody for your prayers. Good to know I am not alone and I found out that going to Heaven & returning back here is not as rare as one might think because God wants people to know how much God loves them through John 3:16.

What I am trying to say is that it is still a rare event but not that rare because many people have died and gone to Heaven & come back here on earth. ( The seven continents )

If this rare event happens great ! If not then that is great too because of eternal life through John 3:16 and Romans 10:9. Salvation is much more important for eternal life. Healing would be awesome but Salvation should be your # 1 priority. :angel:

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sat May 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Eternal life is knowing the Only True God and the Lord Jesus Christ, whom He sent.

May you be found in Him, not with your own righteousness based upon your own deeds, but His righteousness through faith in Christ (the righteousness of God, by faith). May you know Him and the power of His resurrection.

dolph
Abide in Him with His Words in You; Whatever You Ask Shall Be Done Unto You

Post by dolph » Sat May 18, 2013 4:53 pm

DMH, have you watched the dynamic teaching of Andrew Wommach? Noon, Central Time on God TV is one place he may be found. If I was seriously ill he would be my tutor. Also, U-Tube has many of his teachings and testimonies. The truth will set you free.

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sat May 18, 2013 5:00 pm

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sat May 18, 2013 5:52 pm

Paul the Apostle went to Heaven and had visions and revelations like no human being .... yet he said he was not permitted to speak 2 Cor 12.
the surpassing greatness of the revelations were so great a thorn in the flesh was given to Paul.

never hear much of that today????

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Sat May 18, 2013 7:30 pm

branham1965 wrote:Paul the Apostle went to Heaven and had visions and revelations like no human being .... yet he said he was not permitted to speak 2 Cor 12.
the surpassing greatness of the revelations were so great a thorn in the flesh was given to Paul.

never hear much of that today????
"I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven. And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter." (2 Cor. 12:2-4).

I dont think anyone would have believed him had he revealed what he saw, even today? We think were advanced here now in 2013, Imagin how advanced, or how things must be in Heaven?? Were backward stone age in comparison. :-D

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?