Dake Bible Discussion BoardKosher Food Chart

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
DeafManHealing
Proclaim the Lord is Your God!

Kosher Food Chart

Post by DeafManHealing » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Thought some of you would enjoy this article with a visual chart. :|

http://www.giftedfaithful.org/?p=130

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Kosher Food Chart

Post by Ironman » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:35 am

Thanks DMHealing, mate. Interesting.

I used to live all that when I was in the sect, WWCOG, under old Herbert and his son, and tried to obey all the O.T laws, embarrasing family, friends, and employees and employers. I have since learnt that we now live under the New Testament andthe laws are written in our hearts and not on hearts of stone!

"Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ." 2 Cor 16:17).

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." (Romans 14:17).

Cheers, Haz.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:33 pm

I was not aware that was a cult. Glad you are out of that cult.

I just liked the visual chart. I got it from google images searching for a kosher chart.

I am having health problems and would like to eat more clean & healthy food.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Ironman » Wed May 01, 2013 2:54 am

DeafManHealing wrote:I was not aware that was a cult. Glad you are out of that cult.

I just liked the visual chart. I got it from google images searching for a kosher chart.

I am having health problems and would like to eat more clean & healthy food.
Hi Mate. yes, thatwas very interesting.

I dont blame you regarding eating healthy foods. My wife and I try and eat only healthy foods. We stay away from the usual prosessed junk foods, ie, big name hambergers, chicken franchise kooked, and pizzas. I read recently where on of the biggest and mos tpopular Pizza franchise in Australia had the most fines per annum for 1. dirty premises, 2. rats and mice droppings, 3. bad storage of ingrediences etc!!! We try and buy only fresh meat, veg, milk cheese, bread baked daily, and so on. Keeping you in my prayers, Cheers, Iron.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Justaned

Post by Justaned » Wed May 01, 2013 10:21 am

1 Timothy 4:1-5 (NKJV)
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. 4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be refused if it is received with thanksgiving;
5 for it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sat May 04, 2013 7:34 pm

There is scientific proof that eating kosher does help with a healthy lifestyle. I do not want this to turn into a debate. Sufficient to say keeping kosher can help you maintain good health as you become an older adult. :angel:

Justaned

Post by Justaned » Sun May 05, 2013 5:02 pm

Personally I think asking God's blessing to sanctify the food to the good of our bodies is more effective than what we eat.

I keep hearing these studies where vegetatarians, Kosher, etc are so much better. I would like to see a study where all these food groups go against people that sincerely give God thanks for the food and ask God's blessing on it.

I would guess a lot of people might get more serious with God.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman » Sun May 05, 2013 5:13 pm

Justaned wrote:Personally I think asking God's blessing to sanctify the food to the good of our bodies is more effective than what we eat.

I keep hearing these studies where vegetatarians, Kosher, etc are so much better. I would like to see a study where all these food groups go against people that sincerely give God thanks for the food and ask God's blessing on it.

That sounds great Ed,

Now let me go have lunch!

Father bless this food I am about to receive. (that should do it)

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun May 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Hi Bibleman, I could not have said it better myself. I knew the concept in my mind but how to put into words ? +highfive

Very Well Said Bibleman :|

A cluster of grapes & vegetable salad and water is going to do the body wonders in the healing department. :angel:

Justaned

Post by Justaned » Mon May 06, 2013 11:07 am

bibleman wrote:
Justaned wrote:Personally I think asking God's blessing to sanctify the food to the good of our bodies is more effective than what we eat.

That sounds great Ed,

Now let me go have lunch!

Father bless this food I am about to receive. (that should do it)

Bibleman
Two things I said sincerely give thanks. And I didn't say to defy what we know about good health. The only thing in this picture that couldn't be kosher is the cheese on the Hamburger. And I don't think anyone would cite the cheese of this picture as the being the only problem.

Many poisons are naturally occuring and aren't on the forbidden list of Kosher foods.