Dake Bible Discussion BoardWho was behind the Boston massacre???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
dolph
Abide in Him with His Words in You; Whatever You Ask Shall Be Done Unto You

Re: Who was behind the Boston massacre???

Post by dolph » Thu May 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Ed, you stop and think. Every Bible prophesy student knows the A/C will rule the world and that the elites have been plotting for world government before and ever since the American people refused to join the League of Nations.

The Chinese stopped buying our treasuries a long time ago and the future world currency if the Lord tarries will be backed by gold as the president of the IMF has recommended and every student of economics would understand.

Henry Kissinger said the people in Las Angles will welcome the U.N. troops in with welcome arms during the next riots when all is burning and of course they want to come in and rule the world. When you are super rich the next thing you want is to play God and rule the world.

Then we'll have the GREAT COMPROMISE you so desire with a Godless bureaucracy and a world income tax to make all people equal, with one Church and no denominations you so hate and with a gospel of TOLERANCE.

You should read David Rockefeller's autobiography that brags how he and his Council of Foreign Relations has been plotting for world government.

"And certain of the Jews banded together...who had made this conspiracy", Acts 23:12-13. There has always been a conspiracy to dethrone God, WAKE UP ED!!!!

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned » Thu May 02, 2013 4:27 pm

dolph wrote:Ed, you stop and think. Every Bible prophesy student knows the A/C will rule the world and that the elites have been plotting for world government before and ever since the American people refused to join the League of Nations.

The Chinese stopped buying our treasuries a long time ago and the future world currency if the Lord tarries will be backed by gold as the president of the IMF has recommended and every student of economics would understand.

Henry Kissinger said the people in Las Angles will welcome the U.N. troops in with welcome arms during the next riots when all is burning and of course they want to come in and rule the world. When you are super rich the next thing you want is to play God and rule the world.

Then we'll have the GREAT COMPROMISE you so desire with a Godless bureaucracy and a world income tax to make all people equal, with one Church and no denominations you so hate and with a gospel of TOLERANCE.

You should read David Rockefeller's autobiography that brags how he and his Council of Foreign Relations has been plotting for world government.

"And certain of the Jews banded together...who had made this conspiracy", Acts 23:12-13. There has always been a conspiracy to dethrone God, WAKE UP ED!!!!
If China has stopped buying our treasury bills who is buying them? I know OPEC must buy $0.50 per every dollar paid for oil but that would not make up the money needs this country has. We have 16 trillion out in IOU's to someone is buying and it sure ain't Greece so who is buying them?

Name one country that the UN peace keeping force went into where they successfully maintained peace. There isn't any! In most countries US troops had to go in and rescue the UN forces.

Until they are able to disarm the citizens of this country no one is going to walk in and do this or that. So far gun control is still getting voted down in congress.

I have heard the "sky in falling people" say what you are saying for over 50 years. What you are claiming is nothing new it has been said and re-said over and over. And you know what some day they might be right but as of today and as far as I can see into the future it ain't happening yet.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned » Thu May 02, 2013 4:30 pm

dolph wrote:WAKE UP ED!!!!

Wake up and do what?

The difference between you and me is I believe God is in control and God has promised to make all things work to my good. So when you say wake up I have to ask to do what?

Dig a hole to hide in? Build a stockpile of ammo to kill people with? To run around screaming the OWG'ers are coming? What do you want to do?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu May 02, 2013 9:22 pm

Justaned wrote:If China has stopped buying our treasury bills who is buying them?
What if it's the RCC that's buying?

dolph
Abide in Him with His Words in You; Whatever You Ask Shall Be Done Unto You

Post by dolph » Thu May 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Ed wrote, If China has stopped buying our treasury bills who is buying them? I know OPEC must buy $0.50 per every dollar paid for oil but that would not make up the money needs this country has. We have 16 trillion out in IOU's to someone is buying and it sure ain't Greece so who is buying them?

Name one country that the UN peace keeping force went into where they successfully maintained peace. There isn't any! In most countries US troops had to go in and rescue the UN forces.

Until they are able to disarm the citizens of this country no one is going to walk in and do this or that. So far gun control is still getting voted down in congress.

I have heard the "sky in falling people" say what you are saying for over 50 years. What you are claiming is nothing new it has been said and re-said over and over. And you know what some day they might be right but as of today and as far as I can see into the future it ain't happening yet.

Ed, China stopped buying our treasuries a year ago. Our Federal Reserve is buying our debt. In other words we are simply lending it to ourselves or printing money.

I didn't ask you to do anything. Just wake up to what's going on. That current events are overtaking Bible prophesy. Satan is conspiring with his anti-Christ elites to set up a world government. A blind person can see the pattern: League of Nations, United Nations and finally true world government with the A/C on top.

Justaned

Post by Justaned » Thu May 02, 2013 11:53 pm

dolph wrote: Ed, China stopped buying our treasuries a year ago. Our Federal Reserve is buying our debt. In other words we are simply lending it to ourselves or printing money.

I didn't ask you to do anything. Just wake up to what's going on. That current events are overtaking Bible prophesy. Satan is conspiring with his anti-Christ elites to set up a world government. A blind person can see the pattern: League of Nations, United Nations and finally true world government with the A/C on top.
That was true for a short period of time until the Central Bank got settled but they are back buying up our debt.

As far as Satan conspiring to take over this world, that has been true since the fall in the Garden. Aree we getting closer? Yes each day we get one day closer to his attempt. And I do realize things can change over night, however I don't think we are as close as you seem to think we are. I think the Muslim influence in this nation and in other key countries will have to much more powerful. Right now if the Muslims tried anything in the middle east they would be stop once again. However that can change.

Frankly I think you are looking at the wrong indicators which is easy to do because so many hucksters are out there peddling their end times books to Christians that seem to have checked their critical thinking in exchange to spend their money.

I will admit it I feel for their time tables but as clock kept advancing their scenarios started to fall apart. Soon we were outside the timing conditions that they cited as evidence of the End. That is when I started to look into the basic premise and I found more holes than facts.

I have returned to scripture and I'm looking at the End Time and I'm trying to do it without bias or preconceived ideas. Hard to do with all scenarios I have been exposed to my years of church life.