Dake Bible Discussion BoardJFK ASSASSINATION:FULL STORY UPT TO WATERGATE

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION:FULL STORY UPT TO WATERGATE

Post by branham1965 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:37 pm

Amen REVED.
Justaned wrote:
dolph wrote:This won't convince Pastor Ed that the world isn't warm and fuzzy and all are leaders are angels.
Dolph
I have never said the world is warm and fuzzy and that all leaders are angels.
This world is sin tainted and humans fall prey to sin.

What I'm saying is you and others have made extreme statements but offer no proof other than a speech of which we don't even know the context it was given in.

Can I believe that there was some sort of cover up in the Kennedy Assassination? Yes but neither you nor I will ever find out what it was totally. I don't believe it was Nixon planned or orchestrated, I could believe that the cuban mafia had something to do with it because they lost billions when Kennedy messed up the Bay of Pig invasion.
But I also believe any tangiable proof of any of this died when Oswald died.

Therefore I consider all conspiracy theories on this subject as nothing but theories and view them only for my entertainment only. In that light a man speaking of UFO's and Kennedy assassination in the same breath isn't entertaining he is to pitied and cared for.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:40 pm

dolph wrote:Ed, I politely assumed you are unread regarding so-called conspiracy theories that prove the world is corrupt, giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you are well read and still have a high opinion of the prostitutes in Washington then you are less intelligent than I have given you credit for. I would not consider it polite to call you a fool.
Dolph
I have never expressed my opinion of what you call prostitutes in Washington so how can you say I have a high opinion of them?

And how does anyone's opinion of the Washington lawmakers effect conspiracy theories unless the theory itself is nothing more than opinion.

I deal in facts. Facts are, many people are elected into congress or go to Washington as part of the Government with high ideals and honest intentions.
Many through years of experience become tainted and ... well let us just say they lose some of their idealism.

Lobbiest and special interest groups hound them to influence them to vote various ways and often those ways are not beneficial to the American public.

There also are scondrels, tramps and thieves in Washington that only have one interest and that is to feed their pockets. There are also crooks, gangster and full criminals in Washington, some if not in office would more than likely be in prison.

So I'm not unaware of who is governing us and what kind of mess this country is in. However that still doesn't mean I should accept every conspiracy theory that comes down the stream.

Conspiracy theories are the work of people that like to stir the pot, lean toward anarchy, and people with vivid imaginations. They see bogeymen behind every tree and will make wild accusations just to see who will raise their head. If you do raise your head they automatically assume you are part of the conspiracy. Or guilty without proof.

There are 150 different conspiracy theories on Kennedy's assassination, on UFO's, on who really took down the towers of 9-11 each one claiming to be right. However all are missing one very important thing tangible proof.

Without proof you got nothing.

davido
Pray Always with All Prayer in the Spirit

Post by davido » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:55 pm

I think its the history channel has a compete documentary
of organized crime in detail being the assassin and
also on the Warren commission are those representing
organized crime, of which the Warren commission was
not about to blame organized crime. Even today
no candidate can get elected without organized crime
contrubutions.

dolph
Abide in Him with His Words in You; Whatever You Ask Shall Be Done Unto You

Post by dolph » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:19 pm

davido wrote:I think its the history channel has a compete documentary
of organized crime in detail being the assassin and
also on the Warren commission are those representing
organized crime, of which the Warren commission was
not about to blame organized crime. Even today
no candidate can get elected without organized crime
contrubutions.
Davido, it is common knowledge they put JFK in office when old man Kennedy got Giancana to fix the Chicago election. Then when the Bay of Pigs failed RFK brought them in to assassinate Castro which was in their interest because they had been thrown out of Cuba when Batista was overthrown by Castro and wanted their old stomping grounds back for gambling, prostitution and drugs.

Periodically you can glean some truth from the mainline news media and the History Channel.

Justaned

Post by Justaned » Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Dolph
Kennedy won't bring in anyone to assassinate Castro. Kennedy in his arogance thought Russia would knuckle under and that he could starve Castro out. What caught him by surprize is the aid Castro got from Latin and South America.
Kennedy like many Americans of the time didn't realize how hated the US was by those countries.

What most people don't realize is that Kennedy made himself a major enemy of the big business. He tried to force the Steel industry into giving into union demands and they told him no way. He tied AT&T on Monopoly charges. His government tried to do the same with IBM, He nearly killed the aluminum industry and the list goes one. However I don't think they had any thing to do with his assassination.

Like I said before the connection to who hired those to kill Kennedy died with Oswald. Without him there was no case and that is how the whole thing was designed. So all this speculation is just that speculation nothing can be proved nor is there any reliable evidence.