Dake Bible Discussion BoardJFK ASSASSINATION:FULL STORY UPT TO WATERGATE

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
dolph
Abide in Him with His Words in You; Whatever You Ask Shall Be Done Unto You

Re: JFK ASSASSINATION:FULL STORY UPT TO WATERGATE

Post by dolph » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:34 pm

Ed says, show the proof. A million books have been written about the NWO, UFO's, 9-11, etc. YOU read them and then we'll talk. This man's talk was a summation of millions of hours of research by thousands.

I apologize for my personal criticism of you. Let me simply say there are a lot of innocent sheeple out there and I'm sorry a brought the subject up and wasted my time and yours. Go back to watching the boob tube.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:26 pm

dolph wrote:Ed says, show the proof. A million books have been written about the NWO, UFO's, 9-11, etc. YOU read them and then we'll talk. This man's talk was a summation of millions of hours of research by thousands.

I apologize for my personal criticism of you. Let me simply say there are a lot of innocent sheeple out there and I'm sorry a brought the subject up and wasted my time and yours. Go back to watching the boob tube.
dolph
You tend to be a little arrogant on subjects. I would guess I have read more books on UFO's, New World Order, Kennedy Assassination and 9-11 than most people. These subjects interest me but I don't engage in idle speculation.

You insist this man's talk is a summation of millions of hours of reseach by thousands. How do you know that? Because he said it? Or do you have proof of the fact? In my life I have met many that claim to be experts and serious researchers. However I have also met very few that actually are. I have seen men receive thousands for a talk on a subject they never knew existed until they were asked to speak on it.

I don't ask for absolute conclusive proof only proof of claims that were made. If these people can be clearly seen in photo's, produce the photo. Or tell us which of the well documented photos contains their picture and who identified them. Why because many of his facts don't bear out with history or what actually happened.

Sorry that upsets you. Instead of buying novels and written to sell expose' books perhaps it would serve your interest in these subjects to read the white papers and discussion/debate notes on these various subjects. There are excellent Secular and Christian debaters that regularily debate these subjects. Reports, videos, white papers and other information sharing methods are produced that you can get if you want them.

dolph

Post by dolph » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Ed, maybe you didn't know but I've been a student of the New World Order conspiracy for over 50 years, ever since I noticed how Marxist the major news media was in my teens. The fact that the world is run by lying, stealing Antichrists only supports the major doctrines of the Bible but I guess this means nothing to the Dake Board judging from the dearth of support I've seen on this thread. A TRUE understanding of HIS-story and current events only supports one's faith in the Bible. But I can see that I'm wasting my time here.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:03 pm

dolph wrote:Ed, maybe you didn't know but I've been a student of the New World Order conspiracy for over 50 years, ever since I noticed how Marxist the major news media was in my teens. The fact that the world is run by lying, stealing Antichrists only supports the major doctrines of the Bible but I guess this means nothing to the Dake Board judging from the dearth of support I've seen on this thread. A TRUE understanding of HIS-story and current events only supports one's faith in the Bible. But I can see that I'm wasting my time here.
Again no proof only rantings and accusations against me and the whole Dake board because we don't get all goofy over a guy that says much but proves little.
So we know he is into little green men and most of the republician party for shooting Kennedy. I wonder how he felt about the Mayan calendar and unicorns?

tomas555
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by tomas555 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:12 am

This should be helpful.

The latest publication based on research.

http://www.amazon.com/Hit-List-Investig ... s=hit+list

Tomas

dolph

Post by dolph » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:55 am

This won't convince Pastor Ed that the world isn't warm and fuzzy and all are leaders are angels.

Justaned

Post by Justaned » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 am

dolph wrote:This won't convince Pastor Ed that the world isn't warm and fuzzy and all are leaders are angels.
Dolph
I have never said the world is warm and fuzzy and that all leaders are angels.
This world is sin tainted and humans fall prey to sin.

What I'm saying is you and others have made extreme statements but offer no proof other than a speech of which we don't even know the context it was given in.

Can I believe that there was some sort of cover up in the Kennedy Assassination? Yes but neither you nor I will ever find out what it was totally. I don't believe it was Nixon planned or orchestrated, I could believe that the cuban mafia had something to do with it because they lost billions when Kennedy messed up the Bay of Pig invasion.
But I also believe any tangiable proof of any of this died when Oswald died.

Therefore I consider all conspiracy theories on this subject as nothing but theories and view them only for my entertainment only. In that light a man speaking of UFO's and Kennedy assassination in the same breath isn't entertaining he is to pitied and cared for.

dolph

Post by dolph » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:32 pm

Justaned wrote:
dolph wrote:This won't convince Pastor Ed that the world isn't warm and fuzzy and all are leaders are angels.
Dolph

What I'm saying is you and others have made extreme statements but offer no proof other than a speech of which we don't even know the context it was given in.

Can I believe that there was some sort of cover up in the Kennedy Assassination? Yes but neither you nor I will ever find out what it was totally. I don't believe it was Nixon planned or orchestrated, I could believe that the cuban mafia had something to do with it because they lost billions when Kennedy messed up the Bay of Pig invasion.

Therefore I consider all conspiracy theories on this subject as nothing but theories and view them only for my entertainment only. In that light a man speaking of UFO's and Kennedy assassination in the same breath isn't entertaining he is to pitied and cared for.
Ed, you call them theories and ridicule those who have studied them in depth and found they support one of the major premises of the scriptures. You lean to defend the world, I lean to condemning the world. I'm at harmony with God and the scriptures and you are at odds with God and the scriptures.

When a person is unread in a subject they should be quick to listen and slow to speak. I have spent 50 years studying the corruption in the world and conclude it's corruption only confirms and supports the Bible. I would recommend your silence on matters you are ignorant on.

Justaned

Post by Justaned » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:58 pm

dolph wrote:
Justaned wrote:
Dolph

Ed, you call them theories and ridicule those who have studied them in depth and found they support one of the major premises of the scriptures. You lean to defend the world, I lean to condemning the world. I'm at harmony with God and the scriptures and you are at odds with God and the scriptures.

When a person is unread in a subject they should be quick to listen and slow to speak. I have spent 50 years studying the corruption in the world and conclude it's corruption only confirms and supports the Bible. I would recommend your silence on matters you are ignorant on.
Dolph
You wasted fifty years.

All you had to do is simply read the Bible and you would have known the world was corrupt.

And I have never defended the world.

What I have fought against is unsupportted conspiracy theories. Without evidence they are nothing more than old wives tales that you happen to believe and present as if they are proven fact.

You keep saying I'm unread yet you have no idea what I have read and what I haven't read. So again you make a wild accusations and expect everyone to accept it. That my friend is nonsense. Anyone that would accept such a premise is interested only in character assassination and maligning people.

I have as much certified provable information as you on the Assassination of Kennedy. So the idea you know more about the subject than I do is based on your acceptance and belief of uncredited and unproven information. Which really means you got nothing.

dolph

Post by dolph » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:09 pm

Ed, I politely assumed you are unread regarding so-called conspiracy theories that prove the world is corrupt, giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you are well read and still have a high opinion of the prostitutes in Washington then you are less intelligent than I have given you credit for. I would not consider it polite to call you a fool.