Dake Bible Discussion BoardGRACE ONLY OGAG

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

GRACE ONLY OGAG

Post by branham1965 »

THIS is more popular than i ever imagined.

whoops Bishop is on TBN.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: GRACE ONLY OGAG

Post by Justaned »

branham1965 wrote:THIS is more popular than i ever imagined.

whoops Bishop is on TBN.
Okay what is OGAG? Only grace all grace?
The grace theology has to be tempered with the Book of James that pretty much says Grace alone is not much more than lip service.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

REVED
i notice in my readings the Lord talka about judging according to our works deeds actions and so on.you are right on i believe.
Justaned wrote:

whoops Bishop is on TBN.
The grace theology has to be tempered with the Book of James that pretty much says Grace alone is not much more than lip service.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thats it REVED.
i had a fellow tell me he is shacking up with his girlfriend and her kids because of....GRACE
another fellow was explaining he could smoke crack-cocaine and do what he does because OSAS.
a person on youtube was really getting on about OGAG.
what do you think REVED is it ...
Justaned wrote:

whoops Bishop is on TBN.

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

I still don't know what it stands for, unless my guess was correct?

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Well I'm always fighting the Sola Gratia crowd as I strongly disagree with them on this. Like I say I can't figure out why Christians in general are always in ditch on one side of the road or other. God wants us in the middle of road but for some reason we pick on thing and ride it right into the ditch.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Justaned wrote:I still don't know what it stands for, unless my guess was correct?
when i posted it i was thinking ... only grace always grace...im sorry guys for not explaining it.my mind is ...ive got things on my mind.

i mean its the grace grace grace grace graceeverything is grace........GRAGE GRACE GRACE EVERYTHING GRACE.

THE NEGLECT OF THE TRUTH FOLLOWED BY ITS REDISCOVERY ALWAYS RESULTS IN:
A.ITS PROPER APPLICATION :scrambleup:
B.EVERYONE BEING HAPPY :fadein:

C.ITS DEFINITE OVEREMPHASIS :|

ITS C.

scottae316
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by scottae316 »

Justaned wrote:Well I'm always fighting the Sola Gratia crowd as I strongly disagree with them on this. Like I say I can't figure out why Christians in general are always in ditch on one side of the road or other. God wants us in the middle of road but for some reason we pick on thing and ride it right into the ditch.
I think it would be better to say that Christians are often off the side of the road and many are in ditches in the side and that God simply wants us on the road moving toward Him. The use of the word "middle" may cause some questions/comments here if you get my meaning?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

its very depressing to me.everything is a mess.no one has a moments peace.people lose... :agrue:
when a thing gets going it falls apart .if a Preacher is raised up he somehow will .......its .... :agrue:
scottae316 wrote:
Justaned wrote:Well I'm always fighting the Sola Gratia crowd as I strongly disagree with them on this. Like I say I can't figure out why Christians in general are always in ditch on one side of the road or other. God wants us in the middle of road but for some reason we pick on thing and ride it right into the ditch.
I think it would be better to say that Christians are often off the side of the road and many are in ditches in the side and that God simply wants us on the road moving toward Him. The use of the word "middle" may cause some questions/comments here if you get my meaning?