Dake Bible Discussion BoardWHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ???

Post by bibleman »

Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
WHO was the one like the "Son of Man" ?

WHO was the "Ancient of Days" ?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ???

Post by branham1965 »

i know that you are directing that at poor little old me Reverend. :scrambleup:
i think i know who you believe them to be.
and i respect your belief.

if my favorite Preacher's are: my first Pastor the late Rev.Stanley Wayne Scott ..."Dad" Kenneth Erwin Hagin Sr.,the Rev.Ernest Winston Angley,Rev.William Marrion Branham,and Bishop Dr.Edgar Allen Posey how can i be all bad??? :agrue: 3 were /are Trinitarians ...........and of course i loved Reverend Dake.

Dad Hagin baptized people :angel: "in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ i baptize you in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.".so he was influenced by Jesus Name baptism.
Reverend Scott baptized that way too.just like Dad Hagin....
and so does macca. :rainbow1:
Dr.Kenyon taught Jesus Name Baptism i believe.his book the Wonderful Name of Jesus is a favorite of Apostolic's.as is the DARB.everyone with half a brain loves the DARB.

i accept all saved Blood Washed Believers...as i have begged God for Jesus' sake to accept me....and for them too :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue: :agrue:

one of my heroes is William Branham .he was Oneness.and he baptized in Jesus Name and was the one of primary figures in the Healing Revival.
many of his friends were Trinitarians.F.F. Bosworth and he were David and Jonathan.T.L.Osborn loved him.so did Daisy.as did Ern Baxter,Gordon Lindsay etc.etc....
Brother Branham differed some from the others but they fellowshipped in the Lord and loved one another.
Brother Branham and Br.Bosworth have a really nice picture at John Alexander Dowies grave.Dr. Dowie and Brother Bosworth were Anglo -British Israelists.did that cause God not to use them either???!!!!were they lost???

im reading a book right now by a late Apostolic Preacher who won well over 200 debates!!!! :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!: :Fade-color

bibleman wrote:
Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Last edited by branham1965 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

ill say something else here.
i could not find a Trinitarian Church that ....could deliver me!!!! NOT ONE!!!!!
if i told you the stories you ...it was :agrue:

i went to LFAC not knowing what to expect.

as soon as the Altar Call was given i was up there.first one.i was Anointed with oil by a Minister....then i was led forward to Bishop Posey...and i talked to him.we had never seen each other.when he laid hands on me God hit me and the POWER fell!!!!!!!!!!.........just like He did in Warren.it was the exact same POWER that i felt up in Warren years ago...

the Lord did the same for Mom.she does know a Bible from a prayer book ....but Jesus touched her too with His nail riven Hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!she spoke in tongues i felt like i was raptured.it blew my mind. :shocked!: thank you Jesus.

Jesus was there.He touched me....no human being or anything else could tell me it was not real or not the real POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST.

people tried that in Brother Branhams meetings.he could tell people the secrets of their hearts...
and he would tell people their most secret sins....things no human could ever know...

its the REAL HOLY GHOST Anointing that breaks yokes of sin,bondage,addictions and every other work of the devil cf Acts 10:38....
in saying that im NOT NOT NOT badmouthing Reverend Bible,Reverend Reuben,Reverend Dake ,Haz,macca,Scott,Ray,Rocky Balboa .......
i wanted to say that openly.

i have more stuff if anyone wants to hear it. +jump2 +bigshoes +bouncyHappy +rollHappy +happy2 +thumbsUp

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

bibleman wrote:

Son of man-Jesus
Ancient of days-God the father
Two distinct separate persons is seen here, one like the son of man (Jesus) came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the the Ancient of days (The Father) and brought him near unto him

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

bibleman wrote:

Jesus even called Himself "the son of man" so as to show who this person is in the vision. For the Jews new exactly who He was refering to.

The Ancient of days can only be His Father,God.....

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

would the "Son of Man " be less than God the Father???
is He the One mentioned in Rev 1:13 who is identified as God???
bibleman wrote:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

you know there is NOTHING like opening up on here spilling your guts about intimate things and getting souless dry as dust answers that came straight from a creed book.

Thomas said my Lord and my God to Jesus ....Paul said the Blood of Jesus was God's Blood Acts 20:28....as God was in Christ and as in Jesus dwelt ALL THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD BODILY....Jesus is the Alpha and Omega and Jehovah says He was in Isaiah. Jehovah in the OT is Jesus Christ in the NT.
HOW MANY BEINGS SAT ON THE THRONE IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION. :agrue:
macca wrote:
bibleman wrote:

Jesus even called Himself "the son of man" so as to show who this person is in the vision. For the Jews new exactly who He was refering to.

The Ancient of days can only be His Father,God.....

macca
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Reuben
Pray Always with All Perseverance for All Saints

Post by Reuben »

1 John 5:7 (KJV)
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John 14:16 (KJV)
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

I counted three in the above passage.

John 15:26 (KJV)
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

I counted three above.

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

1 Cor. 15:27-28; For he has put all things under his feet.
But when he says all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
And when all things shall be subdued under him, then shall the Son also himself be subject under him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

macca

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thanks for responding Reverend.

and i would never disagree with you.a man i revere so much.im sorry. :agrue: dear God. :agrue:
Reuben wrote:1 John 5:7 (KJV)
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

John 14:16 (KJV)
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

I counted three in the above passage.

John 15:26 (KJV)
26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

I counted three above.
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:02 am, edited 2 times in total.