Dake Bible Discussion BoardTWO Rich men in Hell!!!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Rocky

Re: TWO Rich men in Hell!!!

Post by Rocky »

branham1965 wrote:the text says the blessing for us non Jews, Goyim ,the nations,Gentiles,we heathens who had no hope without God in the world strangers from the Covenants of promise ,dead in trespasses and sins ,our understanding darkened past feeling all that....was exchanged by the Lord our God at the Cross....
so we might receive the Promise of Spirit by faith.see Eph 1:13.the Spirit is what was promised.the Holy Ghost!!!!theres no salvation without getting the Holy Ghost!!!!
hes talking about them receiving true salvation and the Holy Ghost.
we have our priorities wrong.citizens of ...heaven????yeah but we all of us want money and lots of it.im including myself... +money +money +bling +bling +bling +gold +gold +gold +gold .then ill be ok to serve God .help others.give to missions tithe=80%%% of born again church people do not tithe!!!!we are fooling the man in the mirror our real problem... :agrue:

real true full salvation is the greatest most priceless Holy Gift any person in any age could ever receive from the Lord.
what do you think??? +hammer +wink
macca wrote:Have'nt you two read about Abraham and his riches, wealth, lands, respect, honour and righteousness etc etc

Galations. 3:13
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written. Cursed is every one one that hangs on a tree:
v:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles, through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
v:29 And if you be Christ's then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You will notice Paul said "the blessing (MIGHT) come ??? the only way it will not come is unbelief on the part of the Gentiles.... thats us, we either believe we have it or not.

macca
Thats good Billy :angel: :angel:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote:Have'nt you two read about Abraham and his riches, wealth, lands, respect, honour and righteousness etc etc

Galations. 3:13
Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written. Cursed is every one one that hangs on a tree:
v:14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles, through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
v:29 And if you be Christ's then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You will notice Paul said "the blessing (MIGHT) come ??? the only way it will not come is unbelief on the part of the Gentiles.... thats us, we either believe we have it or not.

macca
Hi macca.

You asked,
"Have'nt you two read about Abraham and his riches, wealth, lands, respect, honour and righteousness etc etc"

Nuh, Me and billy buy Bibles just look at the pictures? . . . of course WE have mate!
God has blessed me and my family. God has blessed me to the point that I can't even get the aged pension after 45 years of work and paying high taxes all my life, since 14 years of age,? My application was rejected, and you know why, (assets, assets assets) but me and mine I are still going to Heaven if the rapture does not occure first!! +highfive

You know this too macce, but for those who may not, we have thousands of heathens arrive here illegally jumping the refugee queue, and they get immediate housing, health benefits, phone, TV, clothing, food, and all at the Australian tax payers expense, these things many true Australian citizens here cannot get. Some refugees, now, who are not happy with their lot have elected to go back where they came from, from where they were originally fleeing IN TERROR???? BUT, with a huge cash gift, some recieved motor cycles so they can set up a business back home, and farmers are given farming machinery and gear, from our Overly Generous Government Minister, the Minister For Lurks and Perks!
Cheers, Haz.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

I do believe you two should study the Abrahamic covenant that God set in place and what the Spirit promised if Abraham would be faithfull to it.
Gen. 12:--15:
macca

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

macca wrote:I do believe you two should study the Abrahamic covenant that God set in place and what the Spirit promised if Abraham would be faithfull to it.
Gen. 12:--15:
macca

the Spirit promised was in chapter 3 verse 3 verse 5 the Holy Ghost baptism.not a fat checkbook.