Dake Bible Discussion BoardUniversalism is the child of false salvation

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
cpbeller
Wield the Sword of the Spirit, Which is the Word of God

Re: Universalism is the child of false salvation

Post by cpbeller »

What PM? The one you deleted before I ever saw you sent me one? I posted on this thread this morning...you post something in return. I am not even on the internet for the rest of the day, until the afternoon...and by the time I am online again, and I make it to these boards again, you have already tossed that out in the trash and posted your rant. This is typical stuff from you, Billy. Never changes, always the same exact thing. And I am honestly getting tired of being on the business end of your gun. Especially for things that was out of my control or that I never did...

DISCLAIMER: Whatever I say or do not say may or may not apply to you based on whether you are or are not a Christian. And whether you are or are not a Christian may or may not be based off of whatever denomination you may or may not be a part of.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

you are very well aware of what the PAW teaches.and you read what i wrote in my post script.
the Scripture says people filled with the Holy Spirit spoke in tongues.it also says the Holy Ghost was not yet given why....because Jesus was not yet Glorified. :| when He was those who were baptized in the Holy Ghost spoke in tongues every single time.no exceptions.so we changed not God.
REVEREND BIBLE IM CURIOUS ........ did you speak in tongues when you got the Holy Ghost?????
was William Branham a man sent from God as Gordon Lindsay,Dad Hagin and Lester Sumrall all said????
you see all that reasoning and fussin' and all that hebrew- aramaic -greek looking for people not called those realms :| :| :| :| :| :| :| got our moderator in the deep dark pit.didnt it????he read those books 1000 times.could quote them.but doesnt know the simple truth of salvation.
the Scripture is simple for the babes of the Lord.not the wise and prudent.
and if anyone anywhere thinks i will even think of bad mouthing my Bishop or what God did for me there and my mother after waiting 36 years for her to be saved-she was healed too and my deliverance from the enemy...they are ....crazy.
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote::vamp: this is the candy ... the flavor of the month.
Rob Bell has bats :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: in his belfrey.and he and his cohorts are deceiving people.
they did in the late 1800's.nothing is new under the sun.
Pastor Russell reached=misled.duped,damned ... more people than these guys ever dreamed of.he was called America's Spurgeon. :crazyeyes: +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes :shocked!: he croaked this month in 1916 on a Pullman train in Texas.
Reverend Dake mentioned him in the DARB and GPFM.and referred to him in BTU.if he did in RE or other books im unaware of it.

the question is what constitutes true salvation??? i know i need to be careful here.
but many Church folks do not understand what it means.
AND IT IS the fruit of such ignorance and in some cases willful rebellion and stupidity which births these :vamp: :vamp: :vamp: :vamp: teachings.
true salvation requires everything.there is no middle ground.no half stepping.no foot in the world, no sinning everyday its a death of the old man and our number 1 enemy.not even the devil.not other people.not God.not the Preacher.our number one enemy is US.
true salvation requires the death of the seeker.Rom 6-8;Acts 2:38-39.
the person must repent and be put to death with Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus a natural human being then be raised up with Him a spiritual being a new creature.the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
no man on earth has a right to pretend to have the Keys the Lord gave Peter Matt 16 and bind or loose what God hath not bound or loosed!!!!

when salvation is a head game.or i think i am saved or who knows :crazyeyes: proposition then its easy to fall for any kind of nonsense.

when one is met in salvation by Jesus Himself and one lives it.... it is much much harder to fool a real Holy Ghost Pentecostal.
Hi Billy,

Above you said: "the person must repent and be put to death with Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus a natural human being then be raised up with Him a spiritual being a new creature. the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance."

Are you saying that a person is NOT saved unless he is baptized with the Holy Ghost?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

cpbeller wrote:What PM? The one you deleted before I ever saw you sent me one? I posted on this thread this morning...you post something in return. I am not even on the internet for the rest of the day, until the afternoon...and by the time I am online again, and I make it to these boards again, you have already tossed that out in the trash and posted your rant. This is typical stuff from you, Billy. Never changes, always the same exact thing. And I am honestly getting tired of being on the business end of your gun. Especially for things that was out of my control or that I never did...
Chris,
i apologized openly.im not going to bother putting them up.in both cases you did not respond.you should respect wiser older geezers like me... +wink2
the other stuff you are saying above i do not understand.
remember son that it ALWAYS takes 2 Chris.you get fighting red in the face mad and say its all me. +hammer to get along and to fuss.even with you.i admit ive missed it.
but ...you....

and dont hate me for telling the real truth here. +pieface

cpbeller
Wield the Sword of the Spirit, Which is the Word of God

Post by cpbeller »

whatever, Billy.

DISCLAIMER: Whatever I say or do not say may or may not apply to you based on whether you are or are not a Christian. And whether you are or are not a Christian may or may not be based off of whatever denomination you may or may not be a part of.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:you are very well aware of what the PAW teaches.and you read what i wrote in my post script.
the Scripture says people filled with the Holy Spirit spoke in tongues.it also says the Holy Ghost was not yet given why....because Jesus was not yet Glorified. :| when He was those who were baptized in the Holy Ghost spoke in tongues every single time.no exceptions.so we changed not God.
REVEREND BIBLE IM CURIOUS ........ did you speak in tongues when you got the Holy Ghost?????
was William Branham a man sent from God as Gordon Lindsay,Dad Hagin and Lester Sumrall all said????
you see all that reasoning and fussin' and all that hebrew- aramaic -greek looking for people not called those realms :| :| :| :| :| :| :| got our moderator in the deep dark pit.didnt it????he read those books 1000 times.could quote them.but doesnt know the simple truth of salvation.
the Scripture is simple for the babes of the Lord.not the wise and prudent.
and if anyone anywhere thinks i will even think of bad mouthing my Bishop or what God did for me there and my mother after waiting 36 years for her to be saved-she was healed too and my deliverance from the enemy...they are ....crazy.
bibleman wrote:
Rob Bell has bats :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: in his belfrey.and he and his cohorts are deceiving people.
Pastor Russell reached=misled.duped,damned ... more people than these guys ever dreamed of.he was called America's Spurgeon. :crazyeyes: +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes :shocked!: he croaked this month in 1916 on a Pullman train in Texas.
Reverend Dake mentioned him in the DARB and GPFM.and referred to him in BTU.if he did in RE or other books im unaware of it.

the question is what constitutes true salvation??? i know i need to be careful here.
AND IT IS the fruit of such ignorance and in some cases willful rebellion and stupidity which births these :vamp: :vamp: :vamp: :vamp: teachings.
true salvation requires everything.there is no middle ground.no half stepping.no foot in the world, no sinning everyday its a death of the old man and our number 1 enemy.not even the devil.not other people.not God.not the Preacher.our number one enemy is US.
the person must repent and be put to death with Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus a natural human being then be raised up with Him a spiritual being a new creature.the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance.
no man on earth has a right to pretend to have the Keys the Lord gave Peter Matt 16 and bind or loose what God hath not bound or loosed!!!!

when salvation is a head game.or i think i am saved or who knows :crazyeyes: proposition then its easy to fall for any kind of nonsense.

when one is met in salvation by Jesus Himself and one lives it.... it is much much harder to fool a real Holy Ghost Pentecostal.
Hi Billy,

Above you said: "the person must repent and be put to death with Jesus Christ in the Name of Jesus a natural human being then be raised up with Him a spiritual being a new creature. the seeker must receive the Holy Ghost like the people in Acts did.and speak in other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance."

Are you saying that a person is NOT saved unless he is baptized with the Holy Ghost?

Hi Billy,

You never answered my question....

Read it first please before answering.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

the_truth

Post by the_truth »

Billy,
That is why it is important to love and not judge. You judged Roger very harshly for taking a position that you consider non-biblical, though he has given Scripture. Now, you have taken a subject such as "speaking in tongues" and making that a litmus test to determine who has received the Holy Spirit or not and who is saved. And you can provide no Scripture that supports that belief.

My friend, one can prove from the Bible that "Speaking in Tongues" is A GIFT of the Spirit. A GIFT that is not given to EVERY believer. Paul proved that very succinctly in HIS Epistle to the Corinthians.

I believe in "tongues", it is Biblical. But it does not determine Salvation. If it was that easy, then the Holy Ghost would have written and say "HE that speaks in tongues is saved". Acts 2:38 says be Baptized and you shall receive THE gift of the Holy Ghost? And THE GIFT of the Holy Ghost is NOT just "tongues".

One's Salvation is PROVED by their obedience to the Word which is manifested by the Fruits of the Spirit.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"Billy,
That is why it is important to love and not judge. You judged Roger very harshly for taking a position that you consider non-biblical, though he has given Scripture."

I came down hard on agabus too. Who's judging who?

There is not one Scripture in the entire Bible that teaches Hell is only a temporary abode for satan and sinners, and there is not one Scripture that teaches Satan will be reconciled to the Father through Jesus?

I never saw one Scripture that he provided that said any of the above!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

Billy :shocked!: You are preaching false doctrine here... you can not trash Roger and expect to get away with your own brand of isolationism.....

One of the signs of a person that is in error is they attack anyone that they perceive to off in any jot or tittle.

You had a great deliverance Billy, but that does not make everything they teach gospel. be very carefull brother or you will go the way of the ditch..

macca

the_truth

Post by the_truth »

Ironman wrote:
"Billy,
That is why it is important to love and not judge. You judged Roger very harshly for taking a position that you consider non-biblical, though he has given Scripture."

There is not one Scripture in the entire Bible that teaches Hell is only a temporary abode for satan and sinners, and there is not one Scripture that teaches Satan will be reconciled to the Father through Jesus?

I can't speak for Roger. The "Lake of Fire" is not just some temporary abode. It is the WRATH of GOD. Now, some people that believe in "universalism", which I don't, or who believe in reconciliation believe that Satan and his messengers are reconciled, which means that also good Angels must be reconciled.

It becomes a moot point, whether the Good Angels or the Bad Angels are reconciled because the NEW CREATION which has the LIKENESS of CHRIST renders death and the ability to commit sin impossible because THE NEW CREATION cannot and will not sin. Even, if we were tempted it will be of no use. Which means that even if the Angels were allowed to live their power would become null and void. What power do they have? NOTHING! They had power in this Age, but in the next, they will have NONE. No Power in Heaven, neither in the Earth.

That is why for me. Whether they are destroyed, reconciled, or punished to live again is a moot point!

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

the_truth wrote:
Ironman wrote:
"Billy,

I can't speak for Roger. The "Lake of Fire" is not just some temporary abode. It is the WRATH of GOD. Now, some people that believe in "universalism", which I don't, or who believe in reconciliation believe that Satan and his messengers are reconciled, which means that also good Angels must be reconciled.

It becomes a moot point, whether the Good Angels or the Bad Angels are reconciled because the NEW CREATION which has the LIKENESS of CHRIST renders death and the ability to commit sin impossible because THE NEW CREATION cannot and will not sin. Even, if we were tempted it will be of no use. Which means that even if the Angels were allowed to live their power would become null and void. What power do they have? NOTHING! They had power in this Age, but in the next, they will have NONE. No Power in Heaven, neither in the Earth.

That is why for me. Whether they are destroyed, reconciled, or punished to live again is a moot point!
The angels who are with God, who never rebelled with Lucifer, will never rebell, now or in the future. We who are tested now, those who failed, who repented and remain in Christ untill He returns those who are raptured, and those who go through the millennium and survive and repent and arein Jesus and enter the New heavens and the New Earth will never rebell, sin,or deny God or jesus. The sinning angels who were tested and failed, who rebelled with Lucifer will also never sin again or be able to rebell again because they will be thrown into the Lake of Fire and will be tortured, day and night, forever and ever! (Rev. 20:10). Thats how I see the Scriptures!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?