Dake Bible Discussion BoardPre Adamite World Dillemma...

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Re: Pre Adamite World Dillemma...

Post by macca »

You are unbelievable Ray,,,,I would expect that from a belligerent child or a jew but never a christian.

Acts. 20:28; and John. 20:28: are redundent in your argument. :-|

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

macca wrote:You are unbelievable Ray,,,,I would expect that from a belligerent child or a jew but never a christian.

Acts. 20:28; and John. 20:28: are redundent in your argument. :-|

im not familiar with Ray's end time positions.because i am awful in math i stayed off these things.i once :agrue: had a good friend that i met on here who was brilliant beyond belief.she had a Masters degree in mathmatics!!!!she was a genius.

i know the 4 end times views mentioned in the old Open Bible.i need to break it out.

i do know that
ANYONE like Governor Mitt Romney and his Mormon church......... or the Jdubs saying the Bible does not say that Jesus Christ is Almighty God is in darkness.and delusion.

a person denying the Deity of Christ cannot be saved.so said Dr.Walter Martin as well.BTW he was the founder of the cult watching ministries ie kingdom of the cults and founded CRI .he accepted Oneness Pentecostals as does Jimmy Swaggart..... :|
the 8 chapter of John says in verse 24 unless you believe that I am He ...He is in italics in this chapter.unless you believe that I AM....

the LORD JESUS CHRIST is the Great I AM verse 58.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

my Bishop in Bible study a few weeks ago referred to the fall of Lucifer and Genesis 1. he talked about something happening between 1:1 and 1:2.that the earth was not created like we find in verse 2.
he did not stay on it long.i did not ask him about it.
i know Dad Hagin in the Triumphant Church book sold on here @ ministry helps said there was something on earth before verse 1.he talks about the fall of Lucifer.

he also says Adam was the first MAN as Ray is affirming.

if he did not believe this i dont know why KHM would print it.or not revise it.

Dad Hagin was alive 10 years if he needed to correct it. +ummm +ummm +ummm +ummm

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ." (Jude 1:4).

Only Lord God, Lord and our Jesus Christ. Both God! Shouldnt really matter much if the words Jesus is God is not written in the Bible. I found 127 verses which plainly say; "Lord Jesus." And in Philippians 2:11; "And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Rocky

Post by Rocky »

In Rays defence, he is not denying the deity of Christ. What he is saying is that the words "Jesus is God" does not appear in those exact words. I may strongly disagree with his views on eschatology, and other doctrines that he adheres to, but I don't thank that brother Ray is denying the deity of Christ, he in fact stated that he does..

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Rocky wrote:In Rays defence, he is not denying the deity of Christ. What he is saying is that the words "Jesus is God" does not appear in those exact words. I may strongly disagree with his views on eschatology, and other doctrines that he adheres to, but I don't thank that brother Ray is denying the deity of Christ, he in fact stated that he does..

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I DID PROBABLY WRITE IT.I POSTED MORE BUT FORGOT TO ERASE IT.IM SORRY RAY.IM UPSET AND TIRED.BUT NOTHING OR NO ONE WILL TAKE AWAY WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR MY MOTHER AND ME.

Nothing more? :agrue: Gottcha...[/quote][/quote]
Just got a laugh out of it[/quote]

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ray wrote:I am not authorised to read private messages.
Hi Ray,

Just checked and you are correct, you were not allowed the private messages feature.

I just turned it on for you and it should be working now.

Give it a try, if you have any problem let me know.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

Thats a good reply Ray, putting "I believe" before both statments does not offend anyone :angel:

macca