Dake Bible Discussion BoardDake says this angel is a redeemed man?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Re: Dake says this angel is a redeemed man?

Post by macca »

:angel:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

I have been thinking about this all day waiting on my wife, mulling it over wondering how a man can be called "an angel." Well thanks to Leon, YOUR AN ANGEL!!! I get it, I'v got it, I have gotten it, I understand it now, I am now a knower of things I never understood, thank you Leon, :smile: thank you Holy Spirit, :-D I am a learner of things. This was in my wrestlemania basket for a while but I knew there would be a correct,logical, understandable answer.
:-D :smile: :-D :smile:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca

Post by macca »

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :smilecolros:
Haz you are a pearl :Fade-color

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

macca wrote::angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :smilecolros:
Haz you are a pearl :Fade-color
Mate, Thanks, your an oyster, and without oysters there would be no pearls. That was enlightening for me, I was flabbergasted, how could a man be called an angel?? Thats great. Thanks again.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca

Post by macca »

That was very easy to understand,
Thanks Leon

Macca

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Thank you.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

No transition that I see.

Jesus is NOT an angel... HE created them.

Colossians 1:16 (KJV) 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
c [invisible] Invisible things are made up of material substance which is visible in its own realm. Created things -- including spirit beings as angels, cherubim, seraphim, etc. -- are all of material substance. Some substances are of higher type than others. Though all are visible in their own realms, some may not be visible to others of lower realms. Spirit beings are of a higher substance than flesh and blood beings and ordinary material that we see. They are not limited to ordinary substances as we know it, for they can go through closed doors, walls, and other material objects, as proved by what is recorded in Scripture of angels and others. Even the material, spiritual, and immortal body of Christ, a real flesh-and-bone body (Lk. 24:39), can go through material walls without an opening (Jn. 20:19; Lk. 24:31,35-43). If this is true of angels and resurrected human bodies, could it not be true of God and the Holy Spirit who are spirit beings? See notes on Jn. 4:24. Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Side Notes And End Notes Of Colossians".

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i think Reverend Dake covers both Angels and Jesus Christ comprehensively.
Last edited by branham1965 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

pardon my frankness but it sounds like glorified RUSSELLISM to me.

Pastor Russell taught right along this line.he is mentioned in GPFM and the DARB. :shocked!:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

THE LORD IS A WARRIOR NIV.....note God is often seen as a King leading His people into battle .... NIV Study Bible.
dont build a doctrine on that verse in the kjv.its dangerous to do so. :agrue: