Dake Bible Discussion BoardGOD IS NOT DONE WITH ISRAEL

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ray

Re: GOD IS NOT DONE WITH ISRAEL

Post by Ray »

branham1965 wrote:im just wondering what your Church Denomination is.i mean no offence ...
Ray wrote:
branham1965 wrote:RAY
what is your background???im asking sincerely.no sneaky motives.
ill bet im ignored. +pieface
Ray wrote:(Rom 11:25-26 KJV) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. {26} And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

This verse seems to be telling us that the entire nation of Israel will be saved. Some believe it is a restoration to the glory she once had during the reigns of David and Solomon. The answer to this verse lies in verse 25 where we read, "until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in." The word "Gentile" may also be translated "ethnic or nation." This means that before Israel can be saved a multitude of other races must be included in GOD'S Salvation plan. Once GOD has saved the last person He plans to save, then Israel will be completed. Do you remember who the Israel of GOD is? It is the entire body of believers. In verse 26 GOD has the completion of HIS salvation program. The Israel of GOD is complete with all those in the body of Christ. No single nation is chosen for mass salvation because we read in Acts 10:34 that God is not a respecter of persons. Only those who are saved in JESUS CHRIST before the last day are included in this "all Israel."
Branham,
I'm not sure I understand your Question.
Branham,
I Don't belong to any named Denomination.

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

dolph wrote:The Jews that killed Christ and the prophets were dispersed to the 4 corners of the world, cursed by God for bad behavior. These same antichrist Jews, Greenspan, Kissinger, Murdock, Lenin, Trotsky, Marx, Geitner, Katheryn Graham, Rothchilds will be saved for the fathers' (patriarchs') sake and for His name sake. Does anybody see the connection??????????? And they're the ones that God designed the Tribulation for, not the Church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The day of vengeance of our God, Isa.61:2, the part Jesus didn't read to the Jews at His first advent because it wasn't going to happen then.
Are any of the fore mentioned Jews evil and vile as they are going to be going throught the tribulation as Dolph suggests? I don't see how since they are all dead.

I think if we took a few Jews aside that experienced the Holocaust and read them The Book of Revelations they might say we lived through that. I imagine they might even roll up a sleeve and show the mark of the beast that forced upon them.
Or if we gathered together the Jews that lived in Stalinist Russia and watched millions of their brethren arrested, tortured, raped, abused and murdered they too would say we lived through that. Take the millions of Jews through the age of time from Christ death until today that lived in Middle East that were tortured, raped, killed by Crusades and Muslims and they might say we lived through that.

So it seems the Jews don't need a 7 year Tribulation they have been living 2000 years of tribulation. You say not so the 7 years of Tribulation will be worst.
What can be worst than watching your wife and children be raped, abused, murdered and then have your own body tortured to death. How is it worst?

Now take the 7 years of Tribulation and sit down the with the first, second, and third century Christians. You know the ones that were given the choice bow to Caesar or watch your family die in the most horrible way man can think of and then be killed yourself in ways that will keep you screaming before the blessing of death claims your body.

After you finish with that take your 7 years of tribulation and sit down with the Missionaries, Christians living in Muslim controlled areas and let them compare. Let them tell of men placed inside burning tires that run through the city screaming for help. Or of beloved children taken and sold into slavery, often used sexually and even killed for entertainment.
Let them tell of nursing women that have their breasts hacked off and forced to watch their child starve to death.

We who are very very blessed sit here and try to imagine the horrors of 7 years of tribulation, buying books like the Left Behind series making their authors very rich, while much of the rest of the world lives much of the horrors we imagine.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ray wrote:
branham1965 wrote:im just wondering what your Church Denomination is.i mean no offence ...
Ray wrote:
Ray wrote:(Rom 11:25-26 KJV) For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. {26} And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

This verse seems to be telling us that the entire nation of Israel will be saved. Some believe it is a restoration to the glory she once had during the reigns of David and Solomon. The answer to this verse lies in verse 25 where we read, "until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in." The word "Gentile" may also be translated "ethnic or nation." This means that before Israel can be saved a multitude of other races must be included in GOD'S Salvation plan. Once GOD has saved the last person He plans to save, then Israel will be completed. Do you remember who the Israel of GOD is? It is the entire body of believers. In verse 26 GOD has the completion of HIS salvation program. The Israel of GOD is complete with all those in the body of Christ. No single nation is chosen for mass salvation because we read in Acts 10:34 that God is not a respecter of persons. Only those who are saved in JESUS CHRIST before the last day are included in this "all Israel."
Branham,
Branham,
Ray,

I think Billy would just like to know a little more about you.

Like the church you go to?
The books you read?
The ministers you enjoy?
A little about your walk with the Lord? How long?

Stuff like that...

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Justaned
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Justaned »

bibleman wrote:
Ray wrote:
Ray wrote:

Branham,
Branham,
Ray,

The books you read?
The ministers you enjoy?

Stuff like that...
As I said before which was deleted
Billy has a pure heart and if you want to discuss this with him I would do so off forum either PM or Email otherwise I would remain silent.
I speak from personal experience!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

dolph wrote:Ray, I'd like to know too, where are you coming from? Your offense we've seen, how's your defense?
good one dolph.btw i never hated the Giants.im just mad at the world basically. :agrue:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Wow REVED thank you.you know im a complete mess but ...thanks....ill always always be your friend. :arrow:
Justaned wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ray wrote:
Ray wrote:

Branham,
Branham,
Ray,

The books you read?
The ministers you enjoy?

Stuff like that...
As I said before which was deleted
Billy has a pure heart and if you want to discuss this with him I would do so off forum either PM or Email otherwise I would remain silent.
I speak from personal experience!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

thanks Bibleman.
he will not tell us where hes from or his denomination.is he a lone wolf???a Hanagraaf man???im not trying to insult you Ray what are you mate?????....
bibleman wrote:
Ray wrote:
Ray wrote:

Branham,
Branham,
Ray,

The books you read?
The ministers you enjoy?

Stuff like that...

Justaned

Post by Justaned »

Billy
While your heart may be pure and you intent innocent from my experience I would only give this information to you directly (PM or EMAIL). And even then only with your assurance that you would not divulge to others.
Justaned

branham1965 wrote:thanks Bibleman.
he will not tell us where hes from or his denomination.is he a lone wolf???a Hanagraaf man???im not trying to insult you Ray what are you mate?????....
bibleman wrote:
Ray wrote:
Ray wrote:

Branham,
Branham,
Ray,

The books you read?
The ministers you enjoy?

Stuff like that...

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

REVED PLEASE
send me your email again.i dont know how i .... +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes +CrazyEyes

Ray

Post by Ray »

Branham,
I was born into a Strict Catholic home, went to a Catholic elementry school,learned and practiced the Catholic Religion as a child. I always had a hunger for the LORD and when I was about 15 I started to read and study the Bible outside of school and study on my own, well It didn't take long before I realized most of what I was taught by Catholic Church and School was Unbiblical and actually contrary to what the Scriptures Teach. At 17 I asked The LORD to take over my life ,to mold me into what HE intended for mankind to be. At that time I had a life changing expirience.The LORD JESUS came into my life and Changed me from the inside through HIS SPIRIT workng in me, It was real tough at first being in my upper teen years I found myself in the ditch of life many times, But evey time My LORD would pick me up dust me off and put me back on the road to seeking HIM and growing SPIRITUALLY.

As I grew older I couldn't get enough of HIS WORD as I was always Hungry for the Truth of The WORD , I left the Catholic Church and went to and belonged to an Assembly Of GOD Church for some time and have since moved to a nondenominational Church.

I have read and own many Bible commentaries, And the more I read from writers such as C.I. Scofield, Dwight Moody, Jimmy Swaggart, John Hagee, and such I realized (no Offence intended) their teachings on Eschatology was not what I was seeing in the Scriptures. As I began to read and buy some of the Older commentaries on Scripture I found these guys who wrote before the 1800's spoke of the same things I had been seeing in the Scriptures concerning Eschatology, Men such as John Wycliff, Matthew Henry, Jonathan Edwards, Cotton Mathers, John Wesley, John Calvin, Charles Hodge, Marvin Vincent, John Lightfoot, These are some of the Books I read today when I am not reading the Scriptures, I read and own several translations of the Bible, but again I find the older ones to be the most acurate. And I always read and study from a word for word translation, and never a thought for thought translation.

Favorite Ministers, I don't have any. Most all of the televagalists I see today (I think) are completely lost as many teach another JESUS other than what the Scriptures teach. and many are of the falling away spoken of in 2 Thess 2:3. Many worshiping Mannon and the things of this World, getting rich and don't even know The True GOD.

I've been Filled with The Spirit for 34 years now, And I will always Hunger for Our LORD and HIS WORD.

I'm sure I'm opening myself up for some kind of attack here but that's OK.