Dake Bible Discussion Boardabout the preadamites nations

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

about the preadamites nations

Post by frenchie »

Hi!
It is beleived that the demons disembodied spirits that roams the earth are the spirits of the giants nephylims that are the offsprings of the sons of God and the daughters of men of Gen.6. My question is: Where are the spirits of the human nations from the preadamites world? Are they also demons roaming the earth?
Thanks for shedding some light on this!
Last edited by frenchie on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jay
2 Thessalonains

Re: about the preadamites nations

Post by Jay »

frenchie wrote:Hi!
It is beleived that the demons disembodied spirits that roams the earth are the spirits of the giants nephylims that are the offsprings of the sons of God and the daughters of men of Gen.6. My question is: Where are the spirits of the human nations from the preadamites world? Are they also demons roaming the earth?
Thanks for shedding some light on this!

p.s. I'm currently looking on youtube about the coming great seduction,UFOs the return of the "watchers".Guys like David Flynn, Douglas Riggs, Tom Horn, L.A. Marzulli, Chuck Missler, Bill Schnoelelen to name a few,look at it from a christian perspective and bring a fascinating picture of what is going on today.
Anybody on here aware of these people? I think every body should notice.
It has always been my belief that the disembodies spirits of those who inhabited this earth in the Pre-Adamite civilization are now the demons that roam the earth seeking to possess people and/or animals. Fallen angels are a different species. Since they have bodies, they cannot possess people or animals and they are the ones that took women and their children were the giants of old.

JayMc

Hebrews 10:35-36
Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Mr. Jay.
I agree with you about angels and demons being two different species, that angels have bodys and that demons are disembodied. I think i read from dr. Dake that he beleived that demons are the giants nephilims,( though i can't find where in dr.Dake's notes i found that. Maybe someone could help here )i was also incline to think that they could be the preadamites nations. I'm seeking validation on this.If they are not the spirits of the preadamites then were are their spirits at this moment?
Thanks! for your input.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

frenchie wrote:Mr. Jay.
I agree with you about angels and demons being two different species, that angels have bodys and that demons are disembodied. I think i read from dr. Dake that he beleived that demons are the giants nephilims,( though i can't find where in dr.Dake's notes i found that. Maybe someone could help here )i was also incline to think that they could be the preadamites nations. I'm seeking validation on this.If they are not the spirits of the preadamites then were are their spirits at this moment?
Thanks! for your input.
Here you go...
5. The existence of demons or disembodied spirits proves life after death. The demons are the spirits of the pre–Adamite races or of some persons other than Adam's race, for they are loose and cannot fully manifest themselves except they take possession of the bodies of men or beasts, as seen in Lesson Six. They are not the souls and spirits of human beings, for they are confined either to Heaven or Hell at death. Therefore, since demons exist and continue alive after they leave their own bodies, then it proves that the souls and spirits of human beings can also continue in consciousness after death. Finis J. Dake, God's Plan for Man, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Publishing, Inc., 2004), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, 727.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Ataboy!
"the pre-adamites races or of some persons other than Adam's race"

I guess this may include the giants nephilims to.

macca
After the Holy Ghost Has Come Upon You, Ye Shall Be My Witnesses

Post by macca »

frenchie wrote:Ataboy!

The Giants have no resurection as they are a mixture of man and angel, they are a result of Angels leaving their habitation and becoming as men
Isa 26:14;
They are dead, THEY SHALL NOT LIVE; They are DECEASED (Rephaim giants) they shall not rise: Therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.

verse 19; Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise.

The angels that fathered the giants are now imprisoned, their offspring have no bodies and never will have them. Jesus mocked them all when He went to hell.
macca

NineCrows
Esther

Post by NineCrows »

macca wrote:
frenchie wrote:Ataboy!

The Giants have no resurection as they are a mixture of man and angel, they are a result of Angels leaving their habitation and becoming as men
Isa 26:14;
They are dead, THEY SHALL NOT LIVE; They are DECEASED (Rephaim giants) they shall not rise: Therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.

verse 19; Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise.

The angels that fathered the giants are now imprisoned, their offspring have no bodies and never will have them. Jesus mocked them all when He went to hell.
macca
What he said! +highfive...was almost exactly what I was going to say.

LORD, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:24.

Ray

Post by Ray »

bibleman wrote:
Thanks! for your input.
Here you go...
5. The existence of demons or disembodied spirits proves life after death. The demons are the spirits of the pre–Adamite races or of some persons other than Adam's race, for they are loose and cannot fully manifest themselves except they take possession of the bodies of men or beasts, as seen in Lesson Six. They are not the souls and spirits of human beings, for they are confined either to Heaven or Hell at death. Therefore, since demons exist and continue alive after they leave their own bodies, then it proves that the souls and spirits of human beings can also continue in consciousness after death. Finis J. Dake, God's Plan for Man, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Publishing, Inc., 2004), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, 727.
Hi Bibleman,
In Dakes writings above he is quoted saying" The demons are the spirits of the pre–Adamite races or of some persons other than Adam's race," And then later Dake said " They are not the souls and spirits of human beings,"

Can you help me understand that statement, is Dake saying that demons are the spirits of persons (human beings) or not? Is that not a conradiction?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ray wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Thanks! for your input.
Here you go...
Hi Bibleman,
In Dakes writings above he is quoted saying" The demons are the spirits of the pre–Adamite races or of some persons other than Adam's race," And then later Dake said " They are not the souls and spirits of human beings,"

Can you help me understand that statement, is Dake saying that demons are the spirits of persons (human beings) or not? Is that not a conradiction?
Dake believes the demons are the spirits of "pre-adamite" human beings NOT human beings since Adam.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ray

Post by Ray »

bibleman wrote:
Ray wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Thanks! for your input.
Here you go...
Hi Bibleman,

Dake believes the demons are the spirits of "pre-adamite" human beings NOT human beings since Adam.
Hi Bibleman,
Why does Dake say "They are not the souls and spirits of human beings,"
Can demons BE the spirits of human beings and NOT BE the spirits of human beings? This must be a mistake in his writings.