- Posts: 2835
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 1998 5:23 pm
- Location: South Carolina
We invite you to look around and post if you so desire.
Pleas feel the liberty to post in your own language and as your Biblical understanding permits you. Pleas don't criticize others are post in a demeaning tone. For the most part all posting is allowed. So you have a great liberty in your post - however post that violate the following rules will be removed. If you have a post removed please consider the post you mad e and correct it so that it will be appropriate for our board.
In order to keep this board a GREAT place to visit we must enforce some very simple rules.
1) ALL post posted with the soul purpose of badmouthing others - deleted on the spot.
2) ALL post that had any kind of bad mouthing others - deleted on the spot.
3) ALL post that are posted to "ag" others on into a theological fight - deleted on the spot.
4) ALL personal post that lift some up and by not mentioning others put them down - deleted on the spot.
5) ALL post that bad mouth Rev Dake - deleted on the spot.
6) ALL post with foul language in them - deleted on the spot.
7) ALL post posted in a thread that is OFF topic (such as we chase one another from one thread to another) - deleted on the spot.
8) ALL posts that go off topic - deleted or moved to new topic.
9) ALL posts that do not respectfully honor the ministry and legacy of Finis Jennings Dake - deleted on the spot.
10) ALL posters who come to the Dake Board NOT to discuss the Bible or to learn... but to try and preach their wacky doctrines and un-Biblical beliefs will be moderated or banned.
11) ALL posts that do not fit within the theme of this Dake Bible Discussion Board will be deleted within time. (a few weeks or a few months) Post such as political, news, jokes, sports, etc. These post are allowed but will have a time course as for the most part they are limited in their relevance by time as well as the theme of this board.
12) A General rule to apply would be "If Jesus wouldn't have said it neither should you."
13) Opinions are just that - "If you offer one please support it with scripture."
We want Christians to walk together in love show forth the Love of Christ in all we do.
Ephesians 4:28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
A quick note... Long post don't get read! While they are permitted, it has become evident over the years that long post don't get read and as such they don't get comments either. So keep it short and to the point, you will get much more interaction from others.
The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note