Dake Bible Discussion BoardINSURRECTION ACT SIGNED/MARTIAL LAW IMMINENT

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple

Re: INSURRECTION ACT SIGNED/MARTIAL LAW IMMINENT

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

dolph wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:20 pm

I guess it's time to tear out another book from your Bible, SBD.

Isaiah 11:11-12
New King James Version
11 It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time
To recover the remnant of His people who are left,
From Assyria and Egypt,
From Pathros and Cush,
From Elam and Shinar,
From Hamath and the [a]islands of the sea.

12 He will set up a banner for the nations,
And will assemble the outcasts of Israel,
And gather together the dispersed of Judah
From the four corners of the earth.

Dakes Bible precedes this passage with the heading, "Regathering of Israel".
And, as I understand it, Dake didn't write that about 1948. Rather, this refers to a still future regathering of Israel, after Jesus returns. It has nothing to do with 1948, in Dake's view, so far as I can tell.

Proverbs 17:4 New King James Version
An evildoer gives heed to false lips;
A liar listens eagerly to a spiteful tongue.

Have you found grace in the eyes of the Lord?
Are You a Good Person?
Save Yourself Some Pain
Hell's Best Kept Secret
True & False Conversion
School of Biblical Evangelism

dolph
Behold, I Give You Power and Nothing Shall By Any Means Hurt You

Post by dolph »

It is universally understood that Israel became a state again in 1948. To Bible reading and believing Christians this was the greatest miracle since Christ's ascension. If you find it difficult to connect the dots I would suggest the baptism in the Holy Spirit and departing from your Presbyterian church. Also check out Ps 90.

Grandfather
He Which Soweth Bountifully Shall Reap Also Bountifully

Post by Grandfather »

dolph wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:04 pm
It is universally understood that Israel became a state again in 1948. To Bible reading and believing Christians this was the greatest miracle since Christ's ascension. If you find it difficult to connect the dots I would suggest the baptism in the Holy Spirit and departing from your Presbyterian church. Also check out Ps 90.
No, it is not "universally" understood.

You are aware that Russian Orthodox Jews established a community in Jerusalem in 1858, and Jews from all over the globe started to move there? Yeah, it messes up your timetable I know. So, adjust the date because that was 90 years too soon.

Let's not forget you have a dropdead date in a week, Jan 20th. We will know the truth then.

BTW - I do not go to a Presbyterian Church - instead a charismatic, non-denominational one.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

dolph wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:04 pm
Hmmmm....

Don't think I've ever been inside a Presbyterian church.

I wonder if Dake needed to get the Spirit Baptism and depart from his Presbyterian church?

Proverbs 17:4 New King James Version
An evildoer gives heed to false lips;
A liar listens eagerly to a spiteful tongue.

Have you found grace in the eyes of the Lord?
Are You a Good Person?
Save Yourself Some Pain
Hell's Best Kept Secret
True & False Conversion
School of Biblical Evangelism

dolph

Post by dolph »

Conservative pundits have been been discussing the real possibility of a Trump counter coup. Prophetically, Pastor Dana Coverstone did have a recent dream of a casket in the rotunda of the Capital building with Biden's name above it in the air. The mourners were not allowed to look in and then several Senator's were seen running to the WH with clenched fists. He also saw riots, marshal law, civil war and invasion. Twelve separate people have seen a meteor hitting off Puerto Rican shores on a fault that leads up the Mississippi to the Great Lakes with 1,000 foot tsunamis hitting the East and Gulf Coasts drastically changing Americas geography.
What have you heard prophetically? One of the nine gifts of the Spirit is the gift of prophecy, I Cor. C.12.

luchnia
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by luchnia »

dolph wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:34 pm
Conservative pundits have been been discussing the real possibility of a Trump counter coup. Prophetically, Pastor Dana Coverstone did have a recent dream of a casket in the rotunda of the Capital building with Biden's name above it in the air. The mourners were not allowed to look in and then several Senator's were seen running to the WH with clenched fists. He also saw riots, marshal law, civil war and invasion. Twelve separate people have seen a meteor hitting off Puerto Rican shores on a fault that leads up the Mississippi to the Great Lakes with 1,000 foot tsunamis hitting the East and Gulf Coasts drastically changing Americas geography.
What have you heard prophetically? One of the nine gifts of the Spirit is the gift of prophecy, I Cor. C.12.
We have been down this road before. In most cases dreaming dreams like this have to do with diet or bad habits before bedtime or other chemical imbalances. In many cases they should seek medical help.

My hope is that at some point you could find a place for rationale discussion. Based on your replies I am doubtful that will happen, yet I will ask a couple questions anyway and maybe you will take some time to ponder and answer with a well thought out answers.

Out of context scriptures are not helpful, so make sure to use scriptures in the context they were delivered. First question, what does the pastor's baroque non-biblical dream have to do with the gift of prophecy, or prophecy in general?

Also another question for you. Say one prophet dreams something and claims it will occur and another dreams something and claims it will occur, yet the second is in opposition to the first prophet. From scripture how do you discern/determine who is correct?

Word up!

Grandfather

Post by Grandfather »

dolph wrote:
False prophecy is also warned against in scripture.

dolph

Post by dolph »

luchnia wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:28 am
dolph wrote:
We have been down this road before. In most cases dreaming dreams like this have to do with diet or bad habits before bedtime or other chemical imbalances. In many cases they should seek medical help.

My hope is that at some point you could find a place for rationale discussion. Based on your replies I am doubtful that will happen, yet I will ask a couple questions anyway and maybe you will take some time to ponder and answer with a well thought out answers.

Out of context scriptures are not helpful, so make sure to use scriptures in the context they were delivered. First question, what does the pastor's baroque non-biblical dream have to do with the gift of prophecy, or prophecy in general?

Also another question for you. Say one prophet dreams something and claims it will occur and another dreams something and claims it will occur, yet the second is in opposition to the first prophet. From scripture how do you discern/determine who is correct?
The Holy Spirit bears witness with your spirit that something is of Gog or not. Have you been born again? Do you have a personal relationship with the Lord?

dolph

Post by dolph »

Grandfather wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:35 pm
dolph wrote:
You don't have to be a Christian to see that the election was stolen, that the courts, MSM, social media and Biden are corrupt, that BLM and ANTIFA were financed and staged by the elites and that Trump loves the country, and that the social democrats and communists who burn our cities and tear down our statues hate and wish to destroy our republic and constitution; that we are at the point of civil war and losing of our Christian nation which makes us vulnerable to an enemy attack that brings us to the 7 year tribulation. That the moral condition of the country demands judgment from God... unless you are blind, dumb or insane.

Grandfather

Post by Grandfather »

dolph wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:42 pm
Grandfather wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:35 pm
dolph wrote:
You don't have to be a Christian to see that the election was stolen, that the courts, MSM, social media and Biden are corrupt, that BLM and ANTIFA were financed and staged by the elites and that Trump loves the country, and that the social democrats and communists who burn our cities and tear down our statues hate and wish to destroy our republic and constitution; that we are at the point of civil war and losing of our Christian nation which makes us vulnerable to an enemy attack that brings us to the 7 year tribulation. That the moral condition of the country demands judgment from God... unless you are blind, dumb or insane.
And if you are a Christian and you don’t see problems with FOX new and conservative media, you’re blind. If you don’t have a problem with some of the things Trump says and does, you aren’t being wise. If you don’t, or won’t see the poor not getting the advantages of the rich with tax dollars, your head is in sand. Conservatives had power, but they did not stop abortions. We are at the point of civil divide, but both sides share in bringing the nation there.

I agree the moral condition of the country demands God’s judgment, but the blame is not solely on the Democratic Party, we all share in the dire state of the nation.

PS if the election was indeed stolen, why didn’t they steal more seat in the House? Why didn’t they steal more seats in Congress? Awful dumb thief’s if you ask me, you would have to be blind, dumb or insane not to realize that.