Dake Bible Discussion BoardKEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
User avatar
dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by dolph »

Doubting Grandfather, Pat Robertson and Sid Roth have had dozens of guest who have had after death experiences. Have you been baptized in the Holy Spirit?



User avatar
dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by dolph »

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:08 pm
I really like this video of Pastor Alph.

SBD, is anything impossible for God? Can anyone NOT praise God for a miracle? Good video!



Grandfather
Behold, I Give You Power and Nothing Shall By Any Means Hurt You
Posts: 883
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by Grandfather »

dolph wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:14 am
Doubting Grandfather, Pat Robertson and Sid Roth have had dozens of guest who have had after death experiences. Have you been baptized in the Holy Spirit?
They have guests that have claimed to have gone to heaven. To that I agree. But their experience is not like those of scripture. So which do I trust. Them or the Bible?



User avatar
dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by dolph »

Jesus lamented if He would find faith when He returned. Jesus said, The things that I do you shall do also and greater things. Kevin Zadai explains where the church is missing it.



User avatar
bibleman
Administrator
Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 1998 5:23 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by bibleman »

dolph wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm
Jesus lamented if He would find faith when He returned. Jesus said, The things that I do you shall do also and greater things. Kevin Zadai explains where the church is missing it.
Easy to see where others miss it!

Question is - does he have a ministry confirmed by signs and wonders?


God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

User avatar
dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by dolph »

bibleman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:18 pm
dolph wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm
Jesus lamented if He would find faith when He returned. Jesus said, The things that I do you shall do also and greater things. Kevin Zadai explains where the church is missing it.
Easy to see where others miss it!

Question is - does he have a ministry confirmed by signs and wonders?
The answer is yes including raising one person from the dead.



User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Moderator
Posts: 5271
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

dolph wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:18 am
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:08 pm
I really like this video of Pastor Alph.

SBD, is anything impossible for God? Can anyone NOT praise God for a miracle? Good video!
To me, there's a lot of amazing things going on in this video, Dolph. On so many levels. Amazing!


Who is this who comes from Edom,
With dyed garments from Bozrah,
This One who is glorious in His apparel,
Traveling in the greatness of His strength?--


"I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save."
Isaiah 63:1 New King James Version

User avatar
bibleman
Administrator
Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 1998 5:23 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by bibleman »

dolph wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 am
bibleman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:18 pm
dolph wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm
Jesus lamented if He would find faith when He returned. Jesus said, The things that I do you shall do also and greater things. Kevin Zadai explains where the church is missing it.
Easy to see where others miss it!

Question is - does he have a ministry confirmed by signs and wonders?
The answer is yes including raising one person from the dead.
How about posting the link that video.


God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

User avatar
dolph
Go Forth, Preaching Every Where... And, the Lord Shall Work With You, Confirming His Word With Signs Following
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by dolph »

bibleman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:50 am
dolph wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 am
bibleman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:18 pm
dolph wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm
Jesus lamented if He would find faith when He returned. Jesus said, The things that I do you shall do also and greater things. Kevin Zadai explains where the church is missing it.
Easy to see where others miss it!

Question is - does he have a ministry confirmed by signs and wonders?
The answer is yes including raising one person from the dead.
How about posting the link that video.
They are contained in the first Kevin Zadai video .



User avatar
bibleman
Administrator
Posts: 3143
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 1998 5:23 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Re: KEVIN ZADAI DIED AND THE LORD TOLD HIM THESE WORDS

Post by bibleman »

dolph wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:09 pm
bibleman wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:50 am
dolph wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:12 am
bibleman wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:18 pm
dolph wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm
Jesus lamented if He would find faith when He returned. Jesus said, The things that I do you shall do also and greater things. Kevin Zadai explains where the church is missing it.
Easy to see where others miss it!

Question is - does he have a ministry confirmed by signs and wonders?
The answer is yes including raising one person from the dead.
How about posting the link that video.
They are contained in the first Kevin Zadai video .
DId not see any video of someone being raised from the dead.


God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Post Reply