Current Events & News Items & JokesBro Hagin says you won't go to Hell for killing 300 people!

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Bro Hagin says you won't go to Hell for killing 300 people!

Post by branham1965 »

I listened to the first 10 minutes of this.

Dad is talking about unsaved people here.Not Christians.

As Macca said.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Reading this thread made me think about something I was told a long time ago and that is to discuss or focus on the problem or issue. It makes all the difference and will promote some great discussions. Many times it will allow you to see further into the topic of discussion.

I also remember the key parts of learning are asking the what, when, where, why, how, etc. questions that lead to deeper thoughts. We can have information and then knowledge, but if we struggle to bring value from the knowledge we tend to miss the deepness that enriches us.

I know a Sunday school teacher that is die-hard with the "you only fall out of fellowship with God when you sin" deal and at times it is difficult to hold my peace about it. I have mellowed out more over the years and can tolerate it now, but in my view it opposes the hard facts of the Word. I have found I just state the scriptures and let the chips fall were they may because there is something that clouds minds on this matter.

Word up!

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

Please fogive my intrusion here.

Before i repented and was saved we could say that i was going to hell because i was'nt saved yet. Then supose that i would commit these aditional sins of killing raping ect, could we say that i was going to hell because of those sins since i was already going to hell before comitting them.
Could we then say that i would go to hell by refusing to take avantage of the salvation offered and paid by our precious Lord and Saviour?
In that perspective or context i see nothing wrong said by brother Hagin.

Again, just my two cents and looking foward for your ligths on this mere question of mine.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

frenchie wrote:Please fogive my intrusion here.

Before i repented and was saved we could say that i was going to hell because i was'nt saved yet. Then supose that i would commit these aditional sins of killing raping ect, could we say that i was going to hell because of those sins since i was already going to hell before comitting them.
Could we then say that i would go to hell by refusing to take avantage of the salvation offered and paid by our precious Lord and Saviour?
In that perspective or context i see nothing wrong said by brother Hagin.

Again, just my two cents and looking foward for your ligths on this mere question of mine.
I understand frenchie!

No problem all of us have our observations and yours are fine as are Macca's. No problem.

Here is how I see it.
Brother Hagin said: And did you ever stop to think about it? According to the Scriptures, that's the only sin that will cause anybody to go to Hell.
I have never read even one Scripture that says that rejection of Jesus is the ONLY sin that cause anybody to go to Hell.

DAKE says: "Not one Scripture says that men will be damned only for the sin of rejecting Christ." Finis J. Dake, God's Plan for Man, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Publishing, Inc., 2004), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, 423.

DAKE says: "Every transgression of the law is sin, and the penalty for any one sin is death (Gen. 2:17; Ezek. 3:7-14; 18:4-24; 33:7-20; Rom 1:32; 6:16-23; 8:12-13; Gal. 5:19-21; Col. 3:5-10; Jas. 2:10; 5:19-20; 1 Jn. 3:4). The sin of rejecting Christ is just one sin, and it is not the only sin that will damn the soul." Finis J. Dake, God's Plan for Man, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Publishing, Inc., 2004), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, 423.

So where is that Scripture that says, that the only sin that will cause anybody to go to Hell, is rejecting Jesus Christ?

If someone will show it to me - then we will have no argument at all - as Dake use to say.

As for me, I have never found it.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by davido »

1 Corinthians 6
Romans 1
are God's word.
1 Peter4 18 Peter exclaims only a few are saved.
the bible narrows it down to a remnant.
of gentiles and News.
2 Timothy 3..as was tve days of Noah

davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Post by davido »

I Timothy 4:1, New King James Version (NKJV) Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits

We leave God calling God a liar by committing sins of 1 Corinthians 6 AmeRicans 1.
The verse states we become filled with evil
separateng oneself from God.

Eternal life is conditional

luke 13, 16.
1 Peter 4 18

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Dad Hagin never ever taught what was inferred on here.God would not have blessed his worldwide ministry if he taught error.

He too like William Branham served in the ministry of the prophet.

I would bet if Reverend Kenneth W. Hagin Jr . came on here it would be cleared up in a day.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

You guys are certainly entitled to your opinions

as i am mine. :angel:

I know +ummm +gotit

lets discuss Reverend Billy Graham or how about Country Western Music

:lol!: :mrgreen:

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:You guys are certainly entitled to your opinions

as i am mine. :angel:

I know +ummm +gotit

lets discuss Reverend Billy Graham or how about Country Western Music

:lol!: :mrgreen:
Please understand there is a huge difference between an opinion and an accusation. Again, I have not read every post or watched every video on the pillar of fire thread, but nothing there shows anyone attacking any servant of God from some anti christ spirit (at least in my opinion).

As I stated, I think Bibleman would quickly delete any post of someone that has those type of thoughts reeling about in their heads and posting such. I respect your view on the matter, or any matter, even though I have my strong disagreement with you and I do not accuse you of an anti christ spirit because of your view.

If we share things we find that is not an anti christ spirit attacking someone. If that were the case then the same standard should apply across the board and we each could accuse each other of such a spirit since many of us disagree with each other. If we disagree on something, it should be with maturity and respect. I can usually tell when someone's thoughts are laced with intents to destroy another person. That is an entirely different attitude and nature of the mind and not adhered to 2 Cor 10:5.

And yes, we can discuss Billy Graham or country music. The threads are open, bring it!

Word up!

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

Dad Hagin believed that a Christian does not lose his or her salvation when they sin, they lose fellowship and as such need to confess our sin as in 1 John. 1:9;

Dad taught that the world is lost and only Jesus is the way of salvation.
He taught that according to 2 Cor. 5:16-21;
Mainly verse 19. That is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

By believing this it is only the sin, of rejecting Jesus that condemns all unsaved to hell.
As such they, the unsaved could commit any sin you could think of (except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit) and still go to hell for that one sin of rejecting Jesus.

Dad's tape Paul's revelation is what you need to listen to for this.