Current Events & News Items & JokesAN INSULT TO GOD.

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

AN INSULT TO GOD.

Post by Ironman »

Talk about dumb scientists?

Humans and OCTUPUSES shared the same ancestor: Both are descendants of a worm-like creature that lived 518 million years ago -and this could explain the creature's high intelligence
Octopuses are known to be highly intelligent and a new study finds this could be due to having brains similar to humans
Researchers found octopuses possess a variety of gene regulators called microRNAs (miRNAs) in their neural tissue comparable to that of humans
This is likely because humans and octopuses descended from the same primitive worm-like animal that lived 518 million years ago
By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 06:55 AEDT, 26 November 2022 | UPDATED: 06:55 AEDT, 26 November 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... newcomment

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Hill Top
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: AN INSULT TO GOD.

Post by Hill Top »

Ironman wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:21 pm
Talk about dumb scientists?

Humans and OCTUPUSES shared the same ancestor: Both are descendants of a worm-like creature that lived 518 million years ago -and this could explain the creature's high intelligence
Octopuses are known to be highly intelligent and a new study finds this could be due to having brains similar to humans
Researchers found octopuses possess a variety of gene regulators called microRNAs (miRNAs) in their neural tissue comparable to that of humans
This is likely because humans and octopuses descended from the same primitive worm-like animal that lived 518 million years ago
By STACY LIBERATORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 06:55 AEDT, 26 November 2022 | UPDATED: 06:55 AEDT, 26 November 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... newcomment
Hmmmm.
I do sometimes wish I had more hands.
I wonder if there is some connection...Nah.
To God goes the glory !!!