Finis J Dake - Using The Dake Bible and Other WorksComputer Home Page

Questions & Answers about the man, Finis Jennings Dake.
Grandfather
He the Followeth After Righteousness and Mercy Findeth Righteousness

Computer Home Page

Post by Grandfather »

I thought I would ask an innocent question, trying to avoid controversy and stimulate some discussion.

What “Home Page” do you use on your computer?

It has been a while since I have used anything other than the typical web browser homepage that generally shows my Favorites and Frequently visited sites. There was a time when I would open to a Christian page that would share news from a biblical worldview, perhaps a devotional link or two. Some would link to Discussion boards and blog posts. But I haven’t used those in a while and I was hoping to find a decent one to use. My recent web search have been fruitless, so I’m asking the Dake community if they might have recommendations.

bibleman
Administrator

Re: Computer Home Page

Post by bibleman »

Grandfather wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm
I thought I would ask an innocent question, trying to avoid controversy and stimulate some discussion.

It has been a while since I have used anything other than the typical web browser homepage that generally shows my Favorites and Frequently visited sites. There was a time when I would open to a Christian page that would share news from a biblical worldview, perhaps a devotional link or two. Some would link to Discussion boards and blog posts. But I haven’t used those in a while and I was hoping to find a decent one to use. My recent web search have been fruitless, so I’m asking the Dake community if they might have recommendations.
I use www.myYahoo.com so I can check my email and keep up with the financial markets and the news, the weather and all kinds of other things like calendar, notepad and contacts.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

What you mean no controversy?? :mrgreen:

I use AOL news Grandfather.I get my mail there.I like to look at a few UK papers online to see what is going on over there.
I get news from Israel sent to me.This comes from various pro Israel websites.
CBN news is news from a Christian perspective.It is associated with Pat Robertson and the 700 Club.They have a cool page on youtube.

Wish i could be of more help on this.
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

luchnia
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by luchnia »

Grandfather wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:52 pm

Basic Google search page with no clutter. I do a lot of IT work and use Google as a search engine for that and personal searches. Other than that I don't really use any Home Page. I book mark anything else that I need for quick reference.

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple »

I use the basic Google search page with ten links as my home page. First saved link is to this forum.