Search found 1462 matches

by luchnia
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:28 pm
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: Green or Orange?
Replies: 24
Views: 112

Re: Green or Orange?

If baptism is necessary for salvation and God wants to save someone, then He will supply water. Where God does not supply the water, there's no one that God wants to save (if that logic is true). This is so true, that is why God does not supply water for all that need salvation because water baptis...
by luchnia
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die
Replies: 88
Views: 383

Re: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

Hill Top wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:11 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:29 am
That's a good one. :lol!: :lol!:

Dogs are better than cats.
Maybe so, but cats seem to cook up faster.
Throw in some taters, carrots, onions and some nice lean dog tender loin with that cat meat and you got some good eatin' there. :shocked!:
by luchnia
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:09 pm
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die
Replies: 88
Views: 383

Re: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

If an animal isn't sanctified by the Word of God, is there any hope of doing so through prayer? It is written..."For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer." (1 Tim 4:4-5) So much for your rea...
by luchnia
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:55 am
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die
Replies: 88
Views: 383

Re: Change My Mind: Some Babies Go to Hell When They Die

Do either of you eat dog meat? I imagine a man will eat whatever he can find should he be on the cusp of starving to death. The irony of all this is that a chicken is one of the most nastiest of all animals and people don't mind chowing down on chicken, but would never eat dog. I don't think there ...
by luchnia
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:04 pm
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: Green or Orange?
Replies: 24
Views: 112

Re: Green or Orange?

"To believers, it is our actual death, burial, and resurrection with Christ. The circumcision done without hands." Maybe to a very tiny subset of believers that believe in the power of outward things and add elements and concepts to the text that are not there. There is no evidence in scripture tha...
by luchnia
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:01 am
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: Green or Orange?
Replies: 24
Views: 112

Re: Green or Orange?

We disagree on this. Crucifying the flesh is simply a term like putting away the flesh, turning from sin, etc., and is an action of the individual. It is because you don't believe in the effects of water baptism that you say that. To believers, it is our actual death, burial, and resurrection with ...
by luchnia
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:46 pm
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: Green or Orange?
Replies: 24
Views: 112

Re: Green or Orange?

I am curious as to what you base this statement on? From what I have read and studied over the years, men in the old testament and the new testament have the same power to control the flesh. Men in the old testament crucified the flesh with the affections and lust. Enoch, John the Baptist, the disc...
by luchnia
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:03 am
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: Green or Orange?
Replies: 24
Views: 112

Re: Green or Orange?

Kinda what I was thinking... But, there were celebrations in Old Testament times where strong drink was permitted. In the OT, men couldn't control the flesh like those who have crucified the flesh can now. I am curious as to what you base this statement on? From what I have read and studied over th...
by luchnia
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:08 am
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: What is "Intra-Seal"Rapture?
Replies: 6
Views: 30

Re: What is "Intra-Seal"Rapture?

Chucksta wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:22 am
Came across an arguement on facebook where Pre-Trib vs PreWrath Trib, IntraSeal was a new one to me, Iam PreTrib, does anyone know or can explain what this Intr-Seal Rapture by Jacob Prasch? +dunno
Never heard of that one before. Always something new coming along.
by luchnia
Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:53 pm
Forum: Dake Bible Discussion Board
Topic: CHILDREN ARE INNOCENT AND GO TO HEAVEN IF THEY DIE.
Replies: 16
Views: 188

Re: CHILDREN ARE INNOCENT AND GO TO HEAVEN IF THEY DIE.

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:18 pm
He believes as Reverend Dake does. We are friends and chat off of here.
luchnia wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:51 am
You know he is pre - trib like Reverend Dake.
How do you know what he believe concerning pre-trib? Has he told you?
Thanks. I was wondering. Seems interesting since his posts are not consistent with Dake's beliefs.