Dake Bible Discussion BoardNIV 2011 update and Mark 16:9-20

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

NIV 2011 update and Mark 16:9-20

Post by branham1965 »

I noticed in the NIV 2011 update that the verses from Mark

16:9-20 ........ are it italics.

Just like they are in the New World Translation of the Watchtower (Jehovah's Witnesses). And many many modern study Bibles and versions want to excise them from Holy Writ.

Some folks really really ...really want those verses out of the Bible.Their is something diabolic to it.

Reverend Dake addressed Mark 16:9-20 in the DARB .

And he proves :angel: :angel: they are Scripture and belong in the Word of God.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: NIV 2011 update and Mark 16:9-20

Post by Ironman »

Check this out billy;

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/niv_exposed.htm

The NIV perverts the deity of Jesus Christ!

I TIMOTHY 3:16: The clearest verse in the Bible proclaiming that Jesus Christ was God. The King James Bible (KJB) reads, "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: GOD WAS MANIFEST IN THE FLESH. . ." The King James says, plainly, "GOD was manifest in the flesh". The NIV reads, "HE appeared in a body". The NIV "twists" "GOD" to "HE". "HE appeared in a body"? So What? Everyone has "appeared in a body"! "He" is a pronoun that refers to a noun or antecedent. There is no antecedent in the context! The statement does NOT make sense! The NIV subtilty (see Genesis 3:1) perverts I Timothy 3:16 into utter nonsense!

PHILIPPIANS 2:6: The KJB again, clearly declares the deity of Jesus Christ: "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery TO BE EQUAL WITH GOD" The NIV reads, "Who, being in very nature God, DID NOT CONSIDER EQUALITY WITH GOD something to be grasped,". The NIV again subtitly perverts the deity of Jesus Christ!

The NIV perverts the virgin birth!

LUKE 2:33: The King James Bible reads, "And JOSEPH and his mother marvelled at those things which were spoken of him." The NIV reads, "The CHILD'S FATHER and mother marveled at what was said about him." The "CHILD'S FATHER"? Was Joseph Jesus's father? Not if you believe the virgin birth! Not if you believe John 3:16, that Jesus Christ was the Son of God! A subtil, "perversion" of the virgin birth. See also Luke 2:43.

The NIV removes the blood of Jesus Christ!

COLOSSIANS 1:14: The KJB reads, "In whom we have redemption THROUGH HIS BLOOD, even the forgiveness of sins:" The NIV reads, "In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." The NIV rips out the precious words "THROUGH HIS BLOOD"! Friend, redemption is ONLY "THROUGH HIS BLOOD". Hebrews 9:22, reads, ". . . without shedding of BLOOD is no remission." That old song says, "What can wash away my sins, NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS!"

The NIV perverts John 3:16 into a LIE!

JOHN 3:16: The NIV reads, "For God so loved the world that he gave his ONE AND ONLY SON, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" Jesus was NOT "the one and only son" - Adam is called the "son of God" in Luke 3:38, there are "sons of God" in Job 1:6 and Christians are called "sons of God" in Phil 2:15, I John 3:2- but Jesus was the "ONLY BEGOTTEN SON"! By removing the critical word "BEGOTTEN" - The NIV perverts John 3:16 into a LIE! The NIV does the same in John 1:14, 1:18, and 3:18.

The NIV perverts TRUTH into LIES!

The NIV perverts Mark 1:2,3 into a LIE! The NIV reads "It is written in Isaiah the prophet: I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way-a voice of one calling in the desert, Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him." It is NOT written in Isaiah! "I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way" - is found in Malachi 3:1! The King James correctly reads: "As it is written in the PROPHETS, . . ." A better translation! Easier to read - BY A LIE!

Psalms 119:160 says, "Thy word is TRUE. . ." John 17:17 says, ". . . thy word is TRUTH." Titus 1:2 clearly says, ". . . God that CANNOT LIE" How could the God of Titus 1:2 be the God of Mark 1:2,3 in the NIV!? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE! For Hebrews 6:18 clearly declares, ". . . it was IMPOSSIBLE for God to LIE" It is impossible for the LIES in the NIV to be the words of GOD! Whose words are they? I'll give you a hint - Jesus Christ calls him "A LIAR, and the father of it" in John 8:44!

The NIV again openly LIES in 2 Samuel 21:19, ". . . Elhanan son of Jaare-Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite, who had a spear with a shaft like a weaver's rod." What 8-year-old doesn't know that David killed Goliath?

Romans 1:18-32 describes the "path to perversion" and verse 25, describes their decline, "Who changed the TRUTH of God into a LIE. . ."! Not surprisingly, The NIV perverts Romans 1:25 from "CHANGED the truth of God INTO a lie" to "EXCHANGED the truth of God FOR a lie"!

The NIV and sexual perversion!

Romans 1:26-32 also shows the "fruits" of "sowing" ". . . the TRUTH of God into a LIE. . ." Verses 26-27 says "FOR THIS CAUSE (vs 25 for "changing the TRUTH of God into a LIE") God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, . . ."

The last few years homosexuality and sexual perversion have "exploded" into the mainstream. Legislation is now pending making same-sex marriages legal. Books such as Heather Has Two Mommies and Daddy's Roommate, promoting homosexuality, are in our schools. According to The Washington Post, bisexuality and homosexuality, are the "in thing" in our public schools. And even churches are now welcoming homosexuals and are even ordaining them in the ministry!

A literary critic on the NIV translation was homosexual author Dr. Virginia Mollenkott. In Episcopal, Witness (June 1991, pp. 20-23), she admits, "My lesbianism has ALWAYS been a part of me. . ." To no surprise, "sodomite" is completely removed from the NIV. (Deut. 23:17, I Kings 14:24, 15:12, 22:46, II Kings 23:7) And of course, I Cor. 6:9, ". . . effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind. . ." is replaced with the non-offensive ". . . nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders. . ." Notice the NIV in I Cor. 6:9 does NOT condemn "homosexuals" or the "act of homosexuality" - but ONLY "homosexual OFFENDERS".

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

That is really something. :agrue:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"Is there a complete perfect Bible anywhere, in any language that contains God's perfectly pure preserved words?"

The Bible says that it is INSPIRED by God.

All scripture is given by INSPIRATION OF GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 Timothy 3:16-17.

The Bible says that it comes from the Holy Spirit, NOT from man.

Knowing this first, that NO prophecy of the scripture is of any PRIVATE INTERPRETATION.  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the HOLY GHOST.
2 Peter 1:20-21.

The PERFECT Bible has been preserved in history?  The King James Bible is the inerrant word of God. The New Testament is based on the best Greek manuscript, Textus Receptus.  Unlike other Bibles, there has never been a revision. 
King James assembled 54 of the greatest scholars of all time.  They were fluent in Greek, Hebrew and Latin.  Not only that, but they loved God and were true believers.  They were sensitive to the direction of the Holy Spirit when translating.  The King James Bible is almost universally acknowledged as the greatest of all English masterpieces. There are two methods of Bible translation.  The formal and the dynamic equivalence method.  The formal method translates the exact words of the manuscript.  The dynamic method paraphrases.  The King James Bible uses the formal method.  The formal method gives you the EXACT words of God.  The dynamic method gives you the opinions of men. It has been time-tested for nearly 400 years.  If you accept what it says and obey it, it works! It was written at a time when the English language was spoken and used in its most perfect form.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

Those who walk in the spirit and rely on the Holy Spirit to teach, guide and prosper in the Word of God will find God's truth forever revealed in the plain, simple written word of the bible.
The KJV/NJKV will never fade or be replaced by anything man believes is better.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

You know they have SO many versions of the bible it is crazy. I was reading somewhere that they have a "queen" version or as some call it female! Amazing when you think about it.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :smilecolros: :turn-l: Spot on Macca.
macca wrote:Those who walk in the spirit and rely on the Holy Spirit to teach, guide and prosper in the Word of God will find God's truth forever revealed in the plain, simple written word of the bible.
The KJV/NJKV will never fade or be replaced by anything man believes is better.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I have various translations.

Some like the NASB or NKJV or another version or versions.

I do not criticize them.No.

Saying that i do not think anything reads or sounds like the KJV.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

I forgot to mention I have two other favorites, the Aramaic new testament and the Exegesis bible.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Ain't that the truth.
luchnia wrote:You know they have SO many versions of the bible it is crazy. I was reading somewhere that they have a "queen" version or as some call it female! Amazing when you think about it.