Prayer Requests, Praise Reports & EdificationAnother praise report

Post your prayer requests & praise reports and Scriptural edification.
Linda P
1 Chronicles

Another praise report

Postby Linda P » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:37 am

About two weeks ago my daughter lost her job. She was fired, but it wasn't her fault. The store she worked for installed secret microphones around the store and overheard her say to another employee that she was looking for another job. Anyway, last Thursday, I went into a local meat store to buy a ham hock to cook some green beans. I saw a sign on the door "Full-time help needed." I went in and talked to the cashier, and told her what had happened to my daughter. She told me to take an application, have her fill it out and take it in. Turned out that cashier is the daughter of the store owner. Anyway, my daughter filled out the application, turned it in, got an interview with the owner on the spot and they hired her! She started the next day and she really likes it. 40 hours a week (which isn't that common in our area for retail sales), 100% paid medical coverage, and they provide lunch every day. We are so thankful.

Just goes to show - God can use anything, even a ham hock, to provide for His children. :smilecolros:

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

titus213
The Lord Hath Laid Upon Christ the Iniquity of Us All

Re: Another praise report

Postby titus213 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:20 pm

Linda P wrote:About two weeks ago my daughter lost her job. She was fired, but it wasn't her fault. The store she worked for installed secret microphones around the store and overheard her say to another employee that she was looking for another job. Anyway, last Thursday, I went into a local meat store to buy a ham hock to cook some green beans. I saw a sign on the door "Full-time help needed." I went in and talked to the cashier, and told her what had happened to my daughter. She told me to take an application, have her fill it out and take it in. Turned out that cashier is the daughter of the store owner. Anyway, my daughter filled out the application, turned it in, got an interview with the owner on the spot and they hired her! She started the next day and she really likes it. 40 hours a week (which isn't that common in our area for retail sales), 100% paid medical coverage, and they provide lunch every day. We are so thankful.

Just goes to show - God can use anything, even a ham hock, to provide for His children. :smilecolros:

HOLY HAM HOCKS!
Well, there's coming a time when:
In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts (Zech 14:20-21)

bibleman
Administrator

Re: Another praise report

Postby bibleman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:37 pm

Linda P wrote:About two weeks ago my daughter lost her job. She was fired, but it wasn't her fault. The store she worked for installed secret microphones around the store and overheard her say to another employee that she was looking for another job. Anyway, last Thursday, I went into a local meat store to buy a ham hock to cook some green beans. I saw a sign on the door "Full-time help needed." I went in and talked to the cashier, and told her what had happened to my daughter. She told me to take an application, have her fill it out and take it in. Turned out that cashier is the daughter of the store owner. Anyway, my daughter filled out the application, turned it in, got an interview with the owner on the spot and they hired her! She started the next day and she really likes it. 40 hours a week (which isn't that common in our area for retail sales), 100% paid medical coverage, and they provide lunch every day. We are so thankful.

:angel:

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Return to “Prayer Requests, Praise Reports & Edification”