Dake Bible Discussion BoardIssues About Israel

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Issues About Israel

Postby branham1965 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:06 pm

Many Bible Teachers teach that Israel is part of the Plan of God.

I understand Reverend Dake taught this as well.

Why do people today say they are no longer part of the Plan??

Do you guys think there was a Holocaust in War War 2 ??

Was the formation of modern Israel by the Lord or just by men??

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +stardavid +david

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Issues About Israel

Postby Ironman » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:48 pm

branham1965 wrote:Many Bible Teachers teach that Israel is part of the Plan of God.

I understand Reverend Dake taught this as well.

Why do people today say they are no longer part of the Plan??

Do you guys think there was a Holocaust in War War 2 ??

Was the formation of modern Israel by the Lord or just by men??

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +stardavid +david

There are many in this world who hate Israel. They are a major part of God's plan. Was there a holocaust in WW 2? Yes there was.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:37 pm

May 14, 2018 (if my math is right) will mark 70 years since the modern day state of Israel came into existence.

Is this date prophetically significant???

Isaiah 8:13 King James Version
      Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Postby macca » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:55 am

I don't believe it is Billy.
The rebuilding of the Jewish Temple in the future is the best sign for the coming of the Lord.
No nation will defeat Israel until the Antichrist does.
Then the end comes.

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:44 pm

I believe Israel was, is now, and always will be a part of God's eternal plan. God calls Israel His people.

Joel 2:27, And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Joel 3:2, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Revelation 21:12, And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”