Current Events & News Items & JokesBro Hagin says you won't go to Hell for killing 300 people!

A forum for discussing news items and current events and Jokes.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Bro Hagin says you won't go to Hell for killing 300 people!

Post by branham1965 »

John 3:17-18"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;but that the world through him might be saved." Verse 18 " He that believeth on him is not condemned:but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed on the name of of the only begotten Son of God."

John 16:9 And when he is come,he will reprove the world because of sin,and of righteousness, and of judgement:Of sin because they believe not on me. John 16:9

I love Reverend Kenneth Erwin Hagin more than most of the members of my own blood family.

When people slander and speak evil of him it just infuriates me.When they talk condescendingly about him or are ugly against him it really bothers me.

He ministered the Word of God and taught Bible faith for almost 70 years.He lived right and taught by example and by precept.He never was in the newspapers or television for a moral failure .And his ministry still blesses multitudes around the globe.
To me Dad Hagin was the best.
bibleman wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:40 pm
Hi all,

Well I finally found it. Brother Hagin get real clear on sin. According to Brother Hagin the ONLY sin that people will go to Hell for is the sin of rejecting Jesus Christ.

At 6:00 in this video he says:
If you robbed 100 banks, if you committed adultery 1,000 times, if you killed 300 people, not a one of them would send you to Hell.
Very sad to hear.

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

He did not believe in Once saved always saved.He believed in eternal security if one stays in Christ.

The book "The Present Day Ministry of Jesus Christ" :angel: by Kenneth E.Hagin addresses all this.

I just love to listen to him on you tube.

macca wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:04 am
Dad Hagin believed that a Christian does not lose his or her salvation when they sin, they lose fellowship and as such need to confess our sin as in 1 John. 1:9;

Dad taught that the world is lost and only Jesus is the way of salvation.
He taught that according to 2 Cor. 5:16-21;
Mainly verse 19. That is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

By believing this it is only the sin, of rejecting Jesus that condemns all unsaved to hell.
As such they, the unsaved could commit any sin you could think of (except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit) and still go to hell for that one sin of rejecting Jesus.

Dad's tape Paul's revelation is what you need to listen to for this.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

macca wrote:
Dad Hagin believed that a Christian does not lose his or her salvation when they sin, they lose fellowship and as such need to confess our sin as in 1 John. 1:9;

Mainly verse 19. That is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

By believing this it is only the sin, of rejecting Jesus that condemns all unsaved to hell.
As such they, the unsaved could commit any sin you could think of (except blasphemy of the Holy Spirit) and still go to hell for that one sin of rejecting Jesus.

I love brother Hagin and listen to him at least several times a week, usually for several hours at a time. I have every book he has ever written, have met him and members of his family. I truly LOVE Brother Hagin.

BUT on this issue he is wrong.

James 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
DAKE on this verse - Seven facts about backsliders:

1. It is possible for brethren or Christians to err from the truth and become unconverted (v. 19; note, Lk. 22:32).
2. An erring Christian can be converted again (vv. 19-20; note, Lk. 22:32).
3. An erring Christian becomes a sinner again, if he sins (v. 20; Rom. 6:14-23).
4. An erring Christian incurs the death penalty again when he sins (v. 20; Ezek. 18:24; Rom. 8:12-13; Gal. 5:19-21).
5. If the erring Christian is saved from his error, his soul will be saved again from death (v. 20; 1Jn. 1:9; 1Jn. 5:16; Rev. 2:5).
6. If he repents and is saved again from death, his sins will be forgiven and hidden (v. 20; 1Jn. 1:9; Rev. 2:5).
7. If he does not repent, he will be lost and will have to pay the penalty for sin (v. 20; Rom. 6:14-23; 8:12-13; 2Tim. 2:12; Ezek. 18:24; Heb. 6:4-6, notes; 10:26-29, notes; 2Pet. 2:20-21).
Dake taught us: Referring to the death penalty for sin.
No sinner escapes this penalty unless he repents and is forgiven by God (Mk. 16:15; 1Jn. 1:9).
Death was the penalty for original sin (Gen. 2:17), and it is the present penalty for sin under grace as it always was under the law (Rom. 1:29-32; 8:12-13; Gal. 4:19-21).
When one sins he immediately incurs the penalty of the broken law, and sincere repentance and forgiveness are necessary to avoid the penalty.
There is no automatic work of grace offering forgiveness without repentance and putting the sin away by faith in the blood of Christ.
Any other way would be a mock of sin and give one a license to continue in it if he wanted to do so.
Every time one commits a death-penalty sin it will have the same effect on him.
This is why Ezekiel was told to warn the wicked to meet the conditions of grace, or they would be lost (Ezek. 3:17-21; 18:1-32; 33:1-20).
Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 3".
Brother Hagin said: "If you robbed 100 banks, if you committed adultery 1,000 times, if you killed 300 people, not a one of them would send you to Hell."

Brother Hagin was wrong. But so have I been and you have been and about every human I know have been wrong before (except HillTop)... So we are all in good company. AND I will still listen to, love, and respect brother Hagin.

Dake on once saved always saved!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

macca wrote:

Doesn't killing a man or stealing from him equate to rejecting Jesus?
If we reject His words, we reject Him.

Hill Top
Repent and Be Baptized in the Name of Jesus Christ Because of the Remission of Sins

Post by Hill Top »

bibleman wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:21 pm
macca wrote:

I love brother Hagin and listen to him at least several times a week, usually for several hours at a time. I have every book he has ever written, have met him and members of his family. I truly LOVE Brother Hagin.

BUT on this issue he is wrong.

James 5:19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
DAKE on this verse - Seven facts about backsliders:

1. It is possible for brethren or Christians to err from the truth and become unconverted (v. 19; note, Lk. 22:32).
2. An erring Christian can be converted again (vv. 19-20; note, Lk. 22:32).
3. An erring Christian becomes a sinner again, if he sins (v. 20; Rom. 6:14-23).
4. An erring Christian incurs the death penalty again when he sins (v. 20; Ezek. 18:24; Rom. 8:12-13; Gal. 5:19-21).
5. If the erring Christian is saved from his error, his soul will be saved again from death (v. 20; 1Jn. 1:9; 1Jn. 5:16; Rev. 2:5).
6. If he repents and is saved again from death, his sins will be forgiven and hidden (v. 20; 1Jn. 1:9; Rev. 2:5).
7. If he does not repent, he will be lost and will have to pay the penalty for sin (v. 20; Rom. 6:14-23; 8:12-13; 2Tim. 2:12; Ezek. 18:24; Heb. 6:4-6, notes; 10:26-29, notes; 2Pet. 2:20-21).
Dake taught us: Referring to the death penalty for sin.
No sinner escapes this penalty unless he repents and is forgiven by God (Mk. 16:15; 1Jn. 1:9).
Death was the penalty for original sin (Gen. 2:17), and it is the present penalty for sin under grace as it always was under the law (Rom. 1:29-32; 8:12-13; Gal. 4:19-21).
When one sins he immediately incurs the penalty of the broken law, and sincere repentance and forgiveness are necessary to avoid the penalty.
There is no automatic work of grace offering forgiveness without repentance and putting the sin away by faith in the blood of Christ.
Any other way would be a mock of sin and give one a license to continue in it if he wanted to do so.
Every time one commits a death-penalty sin it will have the same effect on him.
This is why Ezekiel was told to warn the wicked to meet the conditions of grace, or they would be lost (Ezek. 3:17-21; 18:1-32; 33:1-20).
Finis Jennings Dake, Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text, (Lawrenceville, GA: Dake Bible Sales, Inc., 1997), WORDsearch CROSS e-book, Under: "Chapter 3".
Brother Hagin said: "If you robbed 100 banks, if you committed adultery 1,000 times, if you killed 300 people, not a one of them would send you to Hell."

Brother Hagin was wrong. But so have I been and you have been and about every human I know have been wrong before (except HillTop)... So we are all in good company. AND I will still listen to, love, and respect brother Hagin.

Dake on once saved always saved!
Good company with the wrong?
Thanks for leaving me out of that.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Hill Top wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:31 pm
Good company with the wrong?
Thanks for leaving me out of that.
I thought you would like that! :flasingsmile:

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:22 am

I love Reverend Kenneth Erwin Hagin more than most of the members of my own blood family.

When people slander and speak evil of him it just infuriates me.When they talk condescendingly about him or are ugly against him it really bothers me.
What if someone disagrees with him on various issues?

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I spent a long time trying to write on this and rewrite on this earlier.Sighs.

To me saying you love a guy and read after him and then jumping off on him on here +shame it doesn't seem right to me.

I love Dad Hagin.I know that he had a great life and ministry.

RHEMA Bible Church and Kenneth Hagin Ministries has always been there for me. When my family and i needed help and prayer they were there.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

luchnia,
In times past when i was on my computer and i used to slam my fist on the old wooden table my son would say "on the Bible board Dad?"I do not do that much anymore.

If you disagree that is your right. I guess that is what Reverend Bible is doing.
luchnia wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:31 pm
branham1965 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:22 am

What if someone disagrees with him on various issues?
Last edited by branham1965 on Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

I never heard Dad Hagin mention by name those who hated or disagreed with him or attacked his ministry.
He walked in love to all, he preached and taught the word of God in season and out with God honouring his ministry.

Faith works by love and Dad had much love and faith.