Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhat has happened to believer's backbone?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
davido
Be Strong in the Power of His Might

Re: What has happened to believer's backbone?

Post by davido »

My grandfather laid the conorstone of the first Swedish Lutheran Church, my father prsident of the board the new church. Dad died in 1973, mom 1996 and three years later homosexuals voted homosexuality Central Lutheran Minneapolis. A half hour later a friek tornado broke the steeple with a cross off. When I was raised in the church I thought the congregation was Christian. Now I know many came out of tradition, social, business, community status. Because today many remain in a creature worshipping social tax exempt building. A psychology student wears the robes of a minister giving a talk without any reference to scripture nor of God.You ask what happened. Yet government in the 1950s taped the churchs mouth and L B Johnson further banned God. What happened is God stopped giving His vision to the nation which obviously we see America is no longer of God. Gods mouth was politically shut. In the 1960's no more were the 'called of God' in the pulpit as was before.
The message of salvation continues but God withdrew as the nation's God. Do you see riots, demonstrations now as compared to the former years?