Dake Bible Discussion BoardBible headings

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Bible headings

Postby macca » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:30 am

My Bible reading choice is an 1985 paperback NKJV The Christian Life Bible.

Its a bit scrappy after all these years but I like it.
I don't read any of the extras included in its pages like lessons or comments and especially the headings!!!!

Point of note: John Ch 2 heading,,, Jesus turned water into wine, proving His Deity in His power to create.

John 4:46; A Nobleman's Son Healed...Jesus Healed the Nobleman's Son, Proving His Deity in His Power to Prolong Life.

John 5:1 Jesus Healed the sick man at the pool of Bethesda, proving His Deity in His power to give life...

etc..etc and so on.....
When just down the page in John 5:19 Jesus states,, Most assuredly, I say to you, The Son CAN DO NOTHING OF HIMSELF, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.
For the Father loves the Son, and shows Him all things that He Himself does.
V:26; For the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself.
V:30; I can of Myself do nothing, As I hear, I judge; and My judgement is righteous, because I do not seek MY OWN WILL but the will of the Father who sent Me.

This truth we will find all through John's gospel....

For most Christians fail to rightly divide the word of truth,,,
Acts 10:38; For God anointed Jesus of Nazerath ( not Jesus Christ, but the man Jesus who became the anointed one of God)
With the Holy Spirit and Power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed of the devil, FOR GOD WAS WITH HIM.

Jesus as a man never suffered sickness or physical harm in any form because he was immortal as the 2nd Adam...
No sin nature in Jesus, thats why he could pass through the crowds that tried to kill him and no one could harm Him.
Thats why Jesus had the Spirit in all His fullness because He was perfect in body,soul and spirit and could handle all that power.

Untill He laid down His own life as the sin offering for all men once and for all as the spotless Lamb of God.

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Bible headings

Postby Ironman » Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Thanks macca, that was very uplifting. :angel:

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”