Dake Bible Discussion BoardGiant skeletons destroyed.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Giant skeletons destroyed.

Post by Ironman »

josh6780 wrote:I was not denying the article...obviously if you have seen my history you would know that I believed Giants made it to America from the middle east and got mocked by some people here. I just wanted more sources to combat other people from giving me crap. You can go into the Noah getting help from the giants forum and watch a video I posted showing all the newspaper articles and evidence.
“The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America”
Today we present a fabulous and comprehensive book packed full of valuable information on one of the most important anthropological puzzles – the giants of ancient America – the great mound builders.
Such approach to the subject of giant humanoids in Earth’s past has never been published before!
In his book “The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America” Richard J. Dewhurst has collected a vast array of primary sources and presents them all to you.
You will find the substantial evidence for a former race of giants in North America and its 150-year suppression by the Smithsonian Institution and find more than 100 rare photographs and illustrations of the lost evidence.
You will learn how thousands of giant skeletons have been found, particularly in the region of Mississippi Valley, as well as the ruins of the giants’ cities and explore 400 years of giant finds, including newspaper articles, first person accounts, state historical records, and illustrated field reports.
“The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America” reveals the Stonehenge-era megalithic burial complex on Catalina Island with over 4,000 giant skeletons, including kings more than 9 feet tall.
“…The most important thing about this book for me was not discov ering that giants were real, although in these pages we will most definitely see the historical evidence of that fact.
“What really surprised me was discovering something very much more shocking: the truth about the early history of America and the people who lived here…” the author writes in his book.
Dewhurst unveils not only that North America was once ruled by an advanced race of giants but also that the Smithsonian has been actively suppressing the physical evidence for nearly 150 years.
He also shows how thousands of giant skeletons have been unearthed at Mound Builder sites across the continent, only to disappear from the historical record.

He examines other concealed giant discoveries, such as the giant mummies found in Spirit Cave, Nevada, wrapped in fine textiles and dating to 8000 BCE; the hundreds of red-haired bog mummies found at sinkhole “cenotes” located on the west coast of Florida and dating to 7500 BCE.
He also focus on the ruins of the giants’ cities with populations in excess of 100,000 in Arizona, Oklahoma, Alabama, and Louisiana.
Dewhurst shows how this suppression began shortly after the Civil War and transformed into an outright cover-up in 1879 when Major John Wesley Powell was appointed Smithsonian director, launching a strict pro-evolution, pro-Manifest Destiny agenda.
He also reveals the 1920s’ discovery on Catalina Island of a megalithic burial complex with 6,000 years of continuous burials and over 4,000 skeletons, including a succession of kings and queens, some more than 9 feet tall.
Extensively illustrated and chronicled with most valuable, firsthand accounts from early 19th- and 20th-century news clippings, “The Ancient Giants Who Ruled America” shatters the mainstream academic teachings that continue to ignore and cover up the role giants played in early American history.
The research presented by Richard J. Dewhurst in his book changed his thinking about myth and history – forever.
“I sincerely hope that reading this book will change your thinking as much as it did mine,” says Richard J. Dewhurst to all readers of his great book.
Richard J. Dewhurst is the Emmy Award-winning writer of the HBO feature documentary Dear America: Letters Home from Vietnam. A graduate of NYU with degrees in journalism, film, and television, he has written and edited for the History Channel, the Arts & Entertainment Channel, PBS, Fox Television and Fox Films, ABC News, TNT, Paramount Pictures, and the Miami Herald.
http://www.messagetoeagle.com/the-ancie ... -cover-up/

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?