Dake Bible Discussion BoardREVEREND DAKE BACKED ISRAEL

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

REVEREND DAKE BACKED ISRAEL

Post by branham1965 »

BUT SOME FOLKS THINK THAT THEY ACTUALLY KNOW MORE THAN THE MAN OF GOD HONORED HERE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!

HOW PATHETIC.

+IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: REVEREND DAKE BACKED ISRAEL

Post by branham1965 »

SIGHS....

i meant to also say he backed ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE. +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +israel

the notes are all through the Dake Reference Bible. :angel: :angel:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Beware of the Dancing Queen stomping at Marubra.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:BUT SOME FOLKS THINK THAT THEY ACTUALLY KNOW MORE THAN THE MAN OF GOD HONORED HERE ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!

HOW PATHETIC.

+IsraelFlag
Some folks seem to know more than God Himself ? :lol!: +IsraelFlag +IsraelFlag +israel

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Post by DeafManHealing »

I understand that Reverend Dake wrote the study notes before the establishment of Israel on 14 May 1948.