Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhere are the dinosaurs?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Where are the dinosaurs?

Post by Ironman »

I find people on other boards asking where are the dinosaurs? The only answer I can think of is this. Would or could this be correct?

God also said before the flood; All flesh was corrupt.

Gen 6:12, "And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth."

We read in Job 40:15-24, that God created dinosaurs with man.

15, Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
16, Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
17, He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
18, His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
19, He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
20, Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
21, He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
22, The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
23, Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
24, He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Because of their huge size, God probably never sent any of them two by two, to the arc to be saved, and so they drowned with the rest of the animals and reptiles left behind. Of corse, crocodiles and alligators would survive in water, probably eating the floating corpses of the dead.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

bibleman
Administrator

Re: Where are the dinosaurs?

Post by bibleman »

Dake and John Hall put them in the PRE-Adamite world.

Which to me is where they belong.

This is John Hall's chart showing them there. John Hall was Dake's first graduate in Zion Il at the Bible college there Dake ran.

Click on the chart below and you can see them on the left at the beginning of the chart.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

I agree. "When God mad man, the pre-Adamite men. If they were on the arc, which I did not think was possible, they would be here now.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

Here's a fairly typical explanation from a young earth viewpoint:

https://goo.gl/7etIhs

stand
John

Post by stand »

I believe they are pre-adam. But technically, you can get their juvenile versions or even eggs into the ark.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Mr.Hall said the two greatest teachers he knew were 1.P.C.Nelson of the Assemblies of God and 2.Finis Jennings Dake.

bibleman wrote:Dake and John Hall put them in the PRE-Adamite world.

Which to me is where they belong.

This is John Hall's chart showing them there. John Hall was Dake's first graduate in Zion Il at the Bible college there Dake ran.

Click on the chart below and you can see them on the left at the beginning of the chart.

Last edited by branham1965 on Thu May 19, 2016 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

People who are trying to affirm a young earth are not scientists.they are quacks.

The Earth is 4.5 billion years old and our Universe is 14 billion years old.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:People who are trying to affirm a young earth are not scientists.they are quacks.

:angel: Good to see you billy. :angel:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you mate.
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:People who are trying to affirm a young earth are not scientists.they are quacks.

:angel: Good to see you billy. :angel:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I will take the incredible super genius Dr.Carl Sagan and his pupil Dr.Neil Tyson Degrassee over any nitwit preacher who thinks that the Earth is 6,000 years old.
or the Universe is young.these kind of religious loonies are complete jackasses about SCIENCE.

most of these PREACHER - QUACKS HAVE NO EDUCATION IN ANY REAL SCIENCE ,BIOLOGY ,ASTRONOMY,ASTROPHYSICS OR ANYTHING CREDIBLE!!!!!!

THEY ARE JUST IMBECILES RELIGIOUS BIGOTS PRETENDING TO KNOW THINGS THEY DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCIENCE SHOULD BE LEFT TO SCIENTISTS.