Dake Bible Discussion BoardMcDonald's has gay ad in china

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

McDonald's has gay ad in china

Post by branham1965 »

i saw on AOL where McDonald's is facing boycotts for a pro gay advert in China.

it shows a young man "coming out" to his father.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: McDonald's has gay ad in china

Post by Ironman »

Are they trying to promote the Australian and American way over there now?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Watchman2013
Wrestle Against Spiritual Wickedness in High Places

Post by Watchman2013 »

Just another reason not to patronize that place... To do so, is to give Satan glory, and that only belongs to God- The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit...

Maranatha

Watchman2013, aka Carter Leffen

"Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

Watchman2013 wrote:Just another reason not to patronize that place... To do so, is to give Satan glory, and that only belongs to God- The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit...

Maranatha

Watchman2013, aka Carter Leffen
I keep right away from all junk food providers and especially that McDonald's place. I had the pleasure of walking past an open air McDonalds store this morning in a shopping plaza and the smell is enough to make one puke. (Big-Rubber tyre-burger with diff-oil sauce!)

Did you know McDonalds is opening a Location on the Moon?
It’ll Have the Same Menu, but No Atmosphere.

You don't have to be too smart to get a job at McDonalds either. A guy went to a McDonald's store and saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets. He asked for a half dozen nuggets. "We don't have half dozen nuggets," said the teenager at the counter. "You don't?" replied the customer. "We only have six, nine, or twelve," was the reply. "So I can't order a half-dozen nuggets, but I can order six?" "That's right." The customer shook his head and ordered six McNuggets.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

SOME folks are not rolling +gold in money fellas.they might need to eat some of that nasty +tounge3 fast food from time to time.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:SOME folks are not rolling +gold in money fellas.they might need to eat some of that nasty +tounge3 fast food from time to time.
Don't know about the US billy but The price of McDonal's Combo meal FOR ONE in Sydney is AU$10)

For $10 I can buy a loaf of multigrain bread, some potato's some pumpkin/veg, and have enough left over, for just $3.50, 6 x sausages, and make a hearty meal for two or three no worries at all :smile:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

THAT IS AMAZING MATE. just me being pissed at me self.

ID LOVE TO TASTE SOME OF THOSE HOME DONE VITTLES. :angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:SOME folks are not rolling +gold in money fellas.they might need to eat some of that nasty +tounge3 fast food from time to time.
Don't know about the US billy but The price of McDonal's Combo meal FOR ONE in Sydney is AU$10)

For $10 I can buy a loaf of multigrain bread, some potato's some pumpkin/veg, and have enough left over, for just $3.50, 6 x sausages, and make a hearty meal for two or three no worries at all :smile: