Dake Bible Discussion BoardDO YOU EVER WONDER??

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

DO YOU EVER WONDER??

Post by branham1965 »

i believe the truths that the Reverend teaches.

BUT sometimes i question and wonder about things.

if that causes me to be written off by anyone so be it.

im not some kid im an old man and i have seen things in my life related to the Church that bother me.

when folks cast off their friends for doctrine it resembles the BAD things that i have been a part of.

i will stick my chest out and say so...........

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: DO YOU EVER WONDER??

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:i believe the truths that the Reverend teaches.

im not some kid im an old man and i have seen things in my life related to the Church that bother me.

when folks cast off their friends for doctrine it resembles the BAD things that i have been a part of.

I often question many things especially the validity of the catholic church billy, but you know I have not cast you off for any reason at all. You keep telling it how it is you think things are in your opinion now worries at all, but always remember there may be some who are older than you, not just talking about me either now, who have much more life experience, seen more, done more, travelled more and have more of the Holy Spirit than you, me and many here put together. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Iron sharpens iron mate.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

thank you.

i have no words......

you are my mate.......

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

you are right Haz.

ive been on here over 10 years.and i have not walked in victory over 7 months.i admire you and the others here who walk right. :agrue:
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:i believe the truths that the Reverend teaches.

I often question many things especially the validity of the catholic church billy, but you know I have not cast you off for any reason at all. You keep telling it how it is you think things are in your opinion now worries at all, but always remember there may be some who are older than you, not just talking about me either now, who have much more life experience, seen more, done more, travelled more and have more of the Holy Spirit than you, me and many here put together. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Iron sharpens iron mate.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

when i was under my Pastor it was different.

i still do my very best to fear God and cut off all sin.

i was in a real bad way the other day.please excuse my shortcomings....... :morning:

Iron sharpens iron mate.[/quote][/quote]