Dake Bible Discussion BoardGod does answer prayer every time we ask in unwavering faith

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

God does answer prayer every time we ask in unwavering faith

Post by Ironman »

All day long yesterday on every radio news and weather station, every TV news and weather report, I even looked up the government weather channel and watched the latest weather map. It did not look good at all for NSW and Hunter Valley residents.

Predicted, every hour all day long.

Prepare for sever storms, flooding rain, large hail, extremely strong damaging winds, estimated gusts up to 120 klms. per hour

Well I prayed as all ways, I asked God as always to protect my family, my property, my town and neighbours.

As usual, the gay capitol of the world, sin city, Sydney copped a thrashing with trees down over houses and cars, power lines down, thousands of homes without power, flooding in diverse places and this storm came all the way up the eastern coast and some how stopped at a place called Long Jetty, not that far away from where we live!

I thank you, I thank you Heavenly Father, In Jesus Holy Name. Not much more can be said can it.

My wife watching the devastation via live coverage on the breaking news occurring south of us, during the storm, asked me, what happened to the predicted storm that's supposed to be hitting us now? She added, the sun is shining and all we have had is a few sprinkles on our windows?

I said, "Sweetheart, I prayed about an hour or so ago and asked God to protect us from this storm, in Jesus Name!" She smiled and settled down and slept like a lamb!

We were told we would cop another sever storm this evening. Nothing yet, its still, calm and not a cloud in the sky?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: God does answer prayer every time we ask in unwavering f

Post by Ironman »

We were warned again yesterday afternoon on the media, Hunter valley, east coast, "heavy rain, large hail, gale force winds," the self professed gay capitol of the world, Sydney, copped a hammering again last night, we had nothing more than a slight breez, and no rain. And all we did was as Jesus instructed, "ASK the Father, in My Name and He shall od it you!"

Thank you Father, in Jesus Name.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

titus213
Do Good to Them that Hate You

Post by titus213 »

Does that mean there wasn't a single Christian in Sydney who prayed in faith, asking the Father in Jesus' Name to be spared?
Ironman wrote:We were warned again yesterday afternoon on the media, Hunter valley, east coast, "heavy rain, large hail, gale force winds," the self professed gay capitol of the world, Sydney, copped a hammering again last night, we had nothing more than a slight breez, and no rain. And all we did was as Jesus instructed, "ASK the Father, in My Name and He shall od it you!"

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

titus213 wrote:Does that mean there wasn't a single Christian in Sydney who prayed in faith, asking the Father in Jesus' Name to be spared?
Ironman wrote:We were warned again yesterday afternoon on the media, Hunter valley, east coast, "heavy rain, large hail, gale force winds," the self professed gay capitol of the world, Sydney, copped a hammering again last night, we had nothing more than a slight breez, and no rain. And all we did was as Jesus instructed, "ASK the Father, in My Name and He shall od it you!"

I never said that, but if they did, I'm sure they were saved from serious damage. Not every one had damage, just like my neighbours never had damage and I know some don't even believe in God, let alone ask Him for protection? We had a tornado go through our town some 19 years ago. Houses lost their roof's, fences down ever where, trees on homes and property and not a thing out of place at my home when I arrived that evening. I don't question God, I just trust Him to carry out His promises "IN FAITH."

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i am very happy for you Haz.you have strong faith.

please pray for my family and i.
Ironman wrote:All day long yesterday on every radio news and weather station, every TV news and weather report, I even looked up the government weather channel and watched the latest weather map. It did not look good at all for NSW and Hunter Valley residents.

Predicted, every hour all day long.

Prepare for sever storms, flooding rain, large hail, extremely strong damaging winds, estimated gusts up to 120 klms. per hour

Well I prayed as all ways, I asked God as always to protect my family, my property, my town and neighbours.

As usual, the gay capitol of the world, sin city, Sydney copped a thrashing with trees down over houses and cars, power lines down, thousands of homes without power, flooding in diverse places and this storm came all the way up the eastern coast and some how stopped at a place called Long Jetty, not that far away from where we live!

I thank you, I thank you Heavenly Father, In Jesus Holy Name. Not much more can be said can it.

My wife watching the devastation via live coverage on the breaking news occurring south of us, during the storm, asked me, what happened to the predicted storm that's supposed to be hitting us now? She added, the sun is shining and all we have had is a few sprinkles on our windows?

I said, "Sweetheart, I prayed about an hour or so ago and asked God to protect us from this storm, in Jesus Name!" She smiled and settled down and slept like a lamb!

We were told we would cop another sever storm this evening. Nothing yet, its still, calm and not a cloud in the sky?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

nice to see you Pastor. :Fade-color

titus213 wrote:Does that mean there wasn't a single Christian in Sydney who prayed in faith, asking the Father in Jesus' Name to be spared?