Dake Bible Discussion BoardBlessed Bible

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
DeafManHealing
Wrestle Not Against Flesh and Blood

Re: Blessed Bible

Post by DeafManHealing »

Braham, I understand exactly how you feel ...

When I was at the school for the deaf, I saw the normal Deaf crowd ( normal in physical abilities playing football, soccer etc. ) and then I saw those who were born that way, always wondered about those who are in wheelchairs in agonizing pain 24/7 or those who could not see like Usher Syndrome.

I always thought Jesus Christ should heal those people first. Of course, I would love to be healed too but there are people out there who needs healed and saved much more than me. You know what I mean ?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

i sure do.i feel the same way frankly.

and i have always deeply grieved for disabled ones.

people in the church who bad mouth precious people with disabilities need to meet Jonahs whale,Daniel's lions or the bears of Elisha for starters.

C. said she was actually frowned on at her full gospel church for her not being healed.

it is not right.

:morning: :morning:

DeafManHealing wrote:Braham, I understand exactly how you feel ...

When I was at the school for the deaf, I saw the normal Deaf crowd ( normal in physical abilities playing football, soccer etc. ) and then I saw those who were born that way, always wondered about those who are in wheelchairs in agonizing pain 24/7 or those who could not see like Usher Syndrome.

I always thought Jesus Christ should heal those people first. Of course, I would love to be healed too but there are people out there who needs healed and saved much more than me. You know what I mean ?

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing »

The best thing churches can do is leave the disabled persons alone & not use him/her for tithings.

The church congregation should be in prayers and fastings in private for the disabled persons.

The elders should lay hands on the disabled persons once a year with no connection to titling so the disabled persons does not feel used by the church.

One of these Sundays, the titling offerings should go to the disabled persons to help them out financially.

That speaks more powerfully love in action to disabled persons in the church.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

your post stir various emotions in me.

disabled people should never ever be mistreated in the church.

DeafManHealing wrote:The best thing churches can do is leave the disabled persons alone & not use him/her for tithings.

The church congregation should be in prayers and fastings in private for the disabled persons.

The elders should lay hands on the disabled persons once a year with no connection to titling so the disabled persons does not feel used by the church.

One of these Sundays, the titling offerings should go to the disabled persons to help them out financially.

That speaks more powerfully love in action to disabled persons in the church.

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing »

Amen :angel: