Dake Bible Discussion BoardDoes God engage in DESTRUCTIVE Behavior?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
victoryword
Knock and It Shall Be Opened Unto You

Does God engage in DESTRUCTIVE Behavior?

Post by victoryword »

Does God Engage in DESTRUCTIVE Behavior?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Does God engage in DESTRUCTIVE Behavior?

Post by Ironman »

Only as a last resort to get rid of sin and rebels who continue in sin. I cannot wait for Jesus to return and destroy all sin, sinners and wilful rebellion and restore the Earth and all in it to the way He intended it to be before sin entered the world.

I would GLADLY be His right hand man in any action needed without blinking an eye.

Why not post on the millions of good things God has done for mankind?

The things that the Word, who became flesh, Jesus, actually allowed Himself to be put through, what He went through, what He tolerated, to enable sinners like us to be reconciled to the Father? He could have wiped the entire earth and all in it out, the first time one of His detractors spat in His face!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

victoryword

Post by victoryword »

There are many people who have misunderstandings about God. They are unable to receive any "good" things about God that we might talk about due to the fact that Satan has blinded their minds and have given them a distorted image of God (Gen. 3:1-7; 2 Cor. 4:4). In order to help those people it is necessary to counter Satan's distortion of God's character with Biblical truth. Once that has been done then we are able to give them more insight on the good things of walking with God.

My message is NOT for everyone. However, I believe that one of the REason's Dake wrote his GPFM was to counter distorted ideas about God. Since his writings on these subjects have had a positive impact on my life I felt that some on this forum might be interested in further insights that the Lord has given me. If you are not then it is okay. I understand. However, I would at least like to let anyone who is interested in what the Lord has shown me to know that it is available to them.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

post deleted. :morning: :morning:

victoryword

Post by victoryword »

Just wondering if anyone has read any of the material that they are disagreeing with me on? It helps for me to know that you have before I take your disagreements seriously.

You have an opportunity to do so. I have made this book available as a .pdf download.

http://www.vindicatinggod.org/free.xhtml

At least try to understand how I arrive at my conclusions before you continue to express your disagreements. Now if you don't want to read it but want to continue to disagree with me it is okay but I hope that you don't expect me to take you seriously.

Blessings to you.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

"At least try to understand how I arrive at my conclusions before you continue to express your disagreements. Now if you don't want to read it but want to continue to disagree with me it is okay but I hope that you don't expect me to take you seriously."
Are you serious ? ? Don't go out in the wind, your blue ribbon may blow off ! :lol!:

I am not disagreeing with you, I am expressing my understanding of the Word of God.

Like I have said before, I am on dial up and don't read links which take ages to upload.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

victoryword

Post by victoryword »

Ironman wrote:
"At least try to understand how I arrive at my conclusions before you continue to express your disagreements. Now if you don't want to read it but want to continue to disagree with me it is okay but I hope that you don't expect me to take you seriously."
Are you serious ? ? Wow, tickets on yourself !

I am not disagreeing with you, I am expressing my understanding of the Word of God.

Like I have said before, I am on dial up and don't read links which take ages to upload.
Was speaking in general Ironman. The post was not aimed at you but I apologize if you took offense at it. Furthermore, IF (that is only "if") you are interested, I can e-mail you the .pdf. I am even willing to send you the paperback of the book (yes, I will pay the cost to mail it to Australia) if you are interested. If you are not, completely understand and no hard feelings. Be blessed.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

DON'T YOU HEAR YOURSELF????? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO CONDESCENDING????

JEHOVAH GOD IS A GOD OF JUDGEMENT IN BOTH TESTAMENTS.

victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Was speaking in general Ironman. The post was not aimed at you but I apologize if you took offense at it. Furthermore, IF (that is only "if") you are interested, I can e-mail you the .pdf. I am even willing to send you the paperback of the book (yes, I will pay the cost to mail it to Australia) if you are interested. If you are not, completely understand and no hard feelings. Be blessed.
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:angel:
Ironman wrote:
Are you serious ? ? Don't go out in the wind, your blue ribbon may blow off ! :lol!:

victoryword

Post by victoryword »

branham1965 wrote:DON'T YOU HEAR YOURSELF????? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO CONDESCENDING????

JEHOVAH GOD IS A GOD OF JUDGEMENT IN BOTH TESTAMENTS.

victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Billy, have you read the book?