Dake Bible Discussion BoardDoes God engage in DESTRUCTIVE Behavior?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
victoryword
Knock and It Shall Be Opened Unto You

Re: Does God engage in DESTRUCTIVE Behavior?

Post by victoryword »

victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:
"At least try to understand how I arrive at my conclusions before you continue to express your disagreements. Now if you don't want to read it but want to continue to disagree with me it is okay but I hope that you don't expect me to take you seriously."
Are you serious ? ? Wow, tickets on yourself !

I am not disagreeing with you, I am expressing my understanding of the Word of God.

Like I have said before, I am on dial up and don't read links which take ages to upload.
Was speaking in general Ironman. The post was not aimed at you but I apologize if you took offense at it. Furthermore, IF (that is only "if") you are interested, I can e-mail you the .pdf. I am even willing to send you the paperback of the book (yes, I will pay the cost to mail it to Australia) if you are interested. If you are not, completely understand and no hard feelings. Be blessed.
Seeing that my kindness towards you has been met with the usual disdain as can be read on the thread concerning billions going to hell, I hope that from this point we can at least ignore each other amicably so as to avoid any future strife.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

victoryword wrote:
victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:
"At least try to understand how I arrive at my conclusions before you continue to express your disagreements. Now if you don't want to read it but want to continue to disagree with me it is okay but I hope that you don't expect me to take you seriously."

I am not disagreeing with you, I am expressing my understanding of the Word of God.

Like I have said before, I am on dial up and don't read links which take ages to upload.
Was speaking in general Ironman. The post was not aimed at you but I apologize if you took offense at it. Furthermore, IF (that is only "if") you are interested, I can e-mail you the .pdf. I am even willing to send you the paperback of the book (yes, I will pay the cost to mail it to Australia) if you are interested. If you are not, completely understand and no hard feelings. Be blessed.
Seeing that my kindness towards you has been met with the usual disdain as can be read on the thread concerning billions going to hell, I hope that from this point we can at least ignore each other amicably so as to avoid any future strife.
No worries. I don't have any problem with you or anyone else on here. To put you in the picture of where I am coming from and why I am like I am. And I'm not crying poor me either, just letting you know why I am me.
Throughout my adult life I have been flogged, lied to, and done over by priests, nuns, brothers, one even hit on me as a young man, a bishop, and one high up in the WWCOG, and was fed so much BS it turned me against God Himself. I was led to Finis Dake by a close friend and finally started to find the truth I was searching for. I avoid mens theories, books, and rely entirely on the Bible, using Dakes bible and notes. I am a simple man, a coal miner, no scholar, and I believe what Jesus said. The Bible was written to be understood by the simple and that's good enough for me. I don't need, so I avoid mens ideas and writings. I do give my up-front answers to questions directly out of Gods book.

Thank you, no hard feelings.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

I am glad i live in the Church of Jesus Christ Age, The Holy Spirit age of grace and not under the burden of law without the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
I am glad i walk in the spirit and not controlled by my body and my fleshy mind.
I am glad that i talk with my Father God in the spirit, for when i pray in tongues my spirit communes with Father God as the Holy Spirit gives my spirit utterance.
I am with Paul as he says " Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the AUTHORITY which the Lord Jesus has given me FOR EDIFICATION AND NOT FOR DESTRUCTION."
2 Cor. 13:10;
John 10:10;
Satan is the destroyer.... not God
It is time for God's children to grow up and leave the carnal mind and living behind. And live and breath the Spirit filled life to the glory of God.

macca

victoryword
Knock and It Shall Be Opened Unto You

Post by victoryword »

macca wrote:I am glad i live in the Church of Jesus Christ Age, The Holy Spirit age of grace and not under the burden of law without the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
I am glad i walk in the spirit and not controlled by my body and my fleshy mind.
I am glad that i talk with my Father God in the spirit, for when i pray in tongues my spirit communes with Father God as the Holy Spirit gives my spirit utterance.
I am with Paul as he says " Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the AUTHORITY which the Lord Jesus has given me FOR EDIFICATION AND NOT FOR DESTRUCTION."
2 Cor. 13:10;
John 10:10;
Satan is the destroyer.... not God
It is time for God's children to grow up and leave the carnal mind and living behind. And live and breath the Spirit filled life to the glory of God.

macca
Amen

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:
victoryword wrote:
victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:

No worries. I don't have any problem with you or anyone else on here. To put you in the picture of where I am coming from and why I am like I am. And I'm not crying poor me either, just letting you know why I am me.
Throughout my adult life I have been flogged, lied to, and done over by priests, nuns, brothers, one even hit on me as a young man, a bishop, and one high up in the WWCOG, and was fed so much BS it turned me against God Himself. I was led to Finis Dake by a close friend and finally started to find the truth I was searching for. I avoid mens theories, books, and rely entirely on the Bible, using Dakes bible and notes. I am a simple man, a coal miner, no scholar, and I believe what Jesus said. The Bible was written to be understood by the simple and that's good enough for me. I don't need, so I avoid mens ideas and writings. I do give my up-front answers to questions directly out of Gods book.

Thank you, no hard feelings.