Dake Bible Discussion BoardDid God know that Billions would go to Hell?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Did God know that Billions would go to Hell?

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: i agree Haz.

Ironman wrote:
victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:you are missing my point entirely. +ummm

victoryword wrote:No problem Billy. If my posts disturb you you really don't have to read them. Blessings.
Solution billy, he gives us permission not to read them so, don't read them. He reminds me of Sister Scholastica
It's a great solution. Does that mean I won't be getting anymore responses from you two again? Can I now post to help those actually want to benefit from what I have to say rather than those like you and Billy who want to whine, cry, and argue?
Who's whining and crying, you can do what ever you like, just as we can give our opinions on doctrine wether reading your links or not? Who's going to by and read a book just to appease and respond to you? I read the Bible, that's where I get my knowledge. You need to get over yourself.

And get a sense of humour if that's at all possible? :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

so if we disagree with you we are :neutral:

victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:

victoryword wrote:No problem Billy. If my posts disturb you you really don't have to read them. Blessings.
Solution billy, he gives us permission not to read them so, don't read them. He reminds me of Sister Scholastica
It's a great solution. Does that mean I won't be getting anymore responses from you two again? Can I now post to help those actually want to benefit from what I have to say rather than those like you and Billy who want to whine, cry, and argue?

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:so if we disagree with you we are :neutral:

victoryword wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Still Saved, God is judge and jury, He's the Boss !

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?